Daily reminder that white nationalist subhuman retards literally have no future...

Daily reminder that white nationalist subhuman retards literally have no future. Your identity policies are incompatible with the 21th centure and quite frankly, everyone deplores you.

Low energy bait.
You can do better

How long before she files for divorce due to low credit and phisical abuse. The nigger gene will come out in time. Like they say you can't spell rape without ape!!

OMG they look so happy together!! hope they have cute little babies too

I'll compromise and give you a 3/5 for this bait

Fake blonde.

Slide.

>RG No Knees falling for a money sucking bimbo to take what remains of his disappearing wealth

JUST

inb4 300+ replies of triggered fggts

Post boipussy

The truth hurts subhuman retards like you, who cannot think about politics without engaging in identity politics like a bunch of inbred hicks. Libertarians are where its at.

Actually, they are married and have a black baby too!

They are happy, and yes. She gave birth to a cute mixed race baby. This hurts white nationalists because their entire group consists of a bunch of neckbeard rednecks.

>flag

This kills the white skinhead retards. They are going nowhere in life while successful people are accomplishing lots and they are just getting hate because of the color of their skin. We need a merit based system, not this bullshit.

good goy

>RGIII's career is finished for all intents and purposes because he's a glass skeleton

Things have a way of balancing out.

You mad, subhuman imbecile? The free market has fully exploited how week and pathetic your ideologies are. Just give up already.

This is fucked up. He has no business starting a family while having one foot out the closet.

He needs to come to terms with who he is. Is he afraid of how family members would react to him being openly gay or something?

Maybe. But I can still try my hardest

> not unironically believing this
Lmao at your life pol

What are you on about?

>Your identity policies are incompatible with the 21th centure
It's eternal, as our enemies know. 'The left' has never done anything other than attack whites. The 'civil rights era' was just a massive attack on whites, globally, and now it's happening again. You'll never win. Trying to oppress and wipe out a race, especially European races, was always destined to fail. Hopefully we'll make the pushback as excruciatingly painful for you demons as possible. You've earned it.

lmao I thought it was Eddie Murphy.

Guess he's just another funny looking black guy who is similarly ugly. Nevermind.

And you will still fail. Why not accept the fact your ideology is bad and you are being misled by hateful people and try and do something out of your life instead?

Are you posting from underneath that car in Charlottesville?, nigger?
sage

reported for bestiality

Hey nigger, why are your dicks so tiny?

You will never be able to push back. This is inevitable and you should just accept it, and honestly if you have any sense in your mind - embrace it.

He's a successful athlete, and so is she. They will have successful healthy babies and there's nothing you freaks can do about it.

funny thing is this woman's beauty was probably shaped by such "hateful ideologies", cold weather and wars. She just caught a bad moment in history to destroy her genes and heritage in the sake of globalism and serious brainwashing

The nigger male is the DEAD LAST CHOICE of women. Niggers can't stand the truth.

Hey niggers, why are you so inferior?

I don't attend racist supremacist meetings and no, I am not black.

You're a retard.

>0.4 inches shorter
>"lulz such a difference"
>unlisted study

Really makes one ponder...

Why are niggers so stupid?

uhuh

Why are niggers so ugly?

Why are niggers so violent?

A Reminder that You WILL Be Deported Back To africa in your lifetime.
Enjoy what Little time you have leeching off Whites left!

It's still incompatible with the reality we are living today. Your ideologies are bound to fail, it's just pure hate towards people more successful than yourself.

Did they fail in weimar germany? Do you even know what that is?

Keep dreaming, white racist freak.

>winwin
well at least prettier black people will be born. Whitey will gain melanin and blackie will lose their savageness.

how about an ideology of rational thinking where if i have a beautiful white daughter i wouldn't want her to get fucked by an ugly black ape, money isn't everything you satanic whore

Reminder that your women ADORE White Cock, & that the whole media angle of White girls & black guys is EXTREMELY overblown.

Reminder that our movement has grown tremendously in the past five years.

Also the biological reality of race will come out eventually.

Mixing is natural. Mixing is inevitable.

Keep living in the 20s, you nazi racist freak.

Can you articulate your opinion without sounding like you came out of the 18th century!? Seriously?

You shitskins are incompatible with civilized people, and we've had too much sympathy for you, thats our only mistake

That's Robert Griffin the Third, or RG3 for short.

He was drafted by the NFL team Washington Redskins 2nd overall in 2012. Still ended up cheating on her and marrying his side-chick and is now getting raped financially in divorce.

They look good there

that whore gonna take him for everything he got...she only see the color of green

love how you guys start shilling hardcore as soon as we find out the first suspect

How many pics of them do you have? You must've stalked them for a while just to post this here. Nobody cares cuck. One degenerate skank fucked her blood line, so what? We wouldn't want her anyway.

Why is africa such a shithole if blacks are so wonderful?

Reminder that you're a nigger.
Sage

>identity policies are incompatible with the 21th centure
>centure

You couldn't be more wrong. This is his current wife. They have a beautiful black baby and there's nothing you hateful idiots can do about it. Could happen to anyone, honestly.

Still not above the replacement rate :^)

Right now is Mirroring weimar germany almost Exactly to a T
You know what Happened Next, right?

>21th century

What I got from the graphs on the right is that Black women have more racial loyalty to their men than all the other races have for their men.

>Mixing is natural. Mixing is inevitable.

Happens very rarely in nature.

For many reasons it is very unwise for the civilized races to mix with primitive races.

I hate (You) too user :^)

Disgusting. But surprisingly the nigress looks better than him. How did that happen?

>Coal burne-

Damn he scored a nice one didn't he
Oh wait this is Sup Forums
UGHHHHH THIS IS LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE BROS

Not an argument.

>One degenerate skank

A top athlete that competes for her European country does not a 'degenerate skank' make. You're just being a hateful subhuman retard. Her parents are happy about it but nooo, some skinhead white retards on the internet are butthurt about it. Fuck you, move out of Africa if you don't like it then lmao.

Typo, thanks for correcting me.

Because they are literally Obsessed with White Guys
I mean just compare White Men with black guys
If a nogress sees one she'll jump for him
When I got off the plane in America earlier in the year two black girls stared at Me & My Cousin with no shame

Harvest the babies for that sweet mixed alpha based blackman adrenochrome.

are you white? wait i'm on Sup Forums so i'm probably an idiot for asking.

>You couldn't be more wrong.

Shall we examine my claims?

>That's Robert Griffin the Third, or RG3 for short.
A completely factual statement

>He was drafted by the NFL team Washington Redskins 2nd overall in 2012
A completely factual statement

>Still ended up cheating on her and marrying his side-chick
Partially true. I didn't know what his wife looked like, in your pictures that is his current wife. She was still the side-chick and he still married her

>is now getting raped financially in divorce.
A completely factual statement.

In short you are either a fucking idiot or trolling, but those terms aren't mutually exclusive.

>primitive races
No such thing. You're just hating on successful people based on some notion of race based on skin color. Just stop being a bigot and embrace this. It is quite literally, the future. Ideas are what makes the world what it is, not colors.

Yeah, I'm usually not a grammar nazi, but when dealing with niggers I am

>Check ID
>1URK
>TURK
Unreal. If this were an actual white person you would have a point, but unfortunately you are Bulgarian. Nobody wants to fuck Bulgarians turks user, sorry.

Moving out in 2 months, thank God. Why don't you move here if you love kaffers so much? Come and experience it for yourself. Just because she is an athlete doesn't mean she can't be degenerate, do you even know what that word means.

>flag
Sheesh, why am I not surprised.

Or somebody could put his disgusting niglet in an oven? Lol bro you are really into beastialty aren't you can't wait till this Third World War kicks off and cucks such as your self are erased haha I hope nigger beasts rape your junies

>normal, healthy strong individual
>seeing a person of a different color
>"HURR DURR DEGENERATE SHE BE KILLIN THE WHITE RACE!!!1!'

Why are white nationalists this stupid? Honest question.

Wow husbands kill wives, real eyeopener canada #heforshe

I'd rather bleach a light skinned negress than some fake blonde, fake tanned roastie whore.

>somebody could put his disgusting niglet in an oven?
They prefer other appliances

Cite one valid reason why you think she is degenerate. One valid criticism and I'm done. Her shit is literally more worth than all of you subhuman freaks combined.

For starters, smaller brains are a primitive trait.

As is simian prognathism.

>successful people
WE

>still doesn't understand the term degenerate
>has stalker-tier posts of race mixing couple
>loves bbc but not experiencing it in africa

Come on over cuck, come and see how lovely it is. Why are you still living in those racist, white supremacist countries?

How does it feel to know when we smash the fuck out of you commie faggots you are going to be hung from lamp posts untill you decay off? Fucking beast loving faggot

>brain size
>'hurr durr niggers have smaller brains lets genocide them'

Literally not an argument my subhuman friend.

white nationalists secretly fap to this stuff. they love it. BLACKED is a meme here for a reason.

My husband, a tall, Mediterranean chad summed it up perfectly, as we were trying to dissect the pol mindset:

"These men have no sensuality. They just want to pound flesh and grunt. If white women are given a choice, they'll take a Don Juan over a Donald Jones all day."

Why don't you give up on your subhuman belief system and then maybe I could hear you out? Thanks.

>commie
Dropped. You're literally calling me, a libertarian, a communist. Let that sink in your subhuman white nationalist brainlet.

Sauce on getting raped in the divorce? I sure hope so, I kinda felt sorry for his ex-wife and daughter. Can't imagine being left for some chick he met on instagram.

I don't want to genocide anyone, you do, and so did Darwin.

It was a good argument, clearly they are more primitve than us.

These guys are cute but the only reason this works is because the guy has lots of money. Whites are the least likely to marry outside of their race, statistically.

Kek. I'll take you seriously when you come live here and see why i don't like kaffers. Come and get forced to watch them rape your wife before slitting her throat. Come live in this subhuman shithole and then tell me that all people are equal. I am the one living with them, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, they are a tiny minority wherever you live.

The day of the rope will come and subhumans such as yourself will be taken out.

you're the nigger since OP is trying to tell you that he's diluting them to make better version of the males he keeps posting.

looks like nonsignificant difference to me. also no error bars.
why are all wn's subhuman lumpenproletarians?

The divorce is ongoing and hasn't been resolved but his ex-wife filed for 36k a month in alimony plus all legal fees paid and access to his credit cards.

This is now a nigger hate thred

>since OP is trying to tell you that he's diluting them to make better version of the males he keeps posting.
>race mixing advocate
just kill yourself