Can you butthurt white nationalists get BTFO any further?? It's embarrassing. Even WW2 vets are mocking you

Can you butthurt white nationalists get BTFO any further?? It's embarrassing. Even WW2 vets are mocking you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-6YX-aceOk&t=338s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old faggots can get the rope too.

((( W2 vets ))) are controlled opposition.

cringe

Top kek. You can't be fucking serious...
Dresden 2.0 when?

kek, implying the military would even take his old useless ass

Unfortunately, the brittle bones of senile old commies just don't give you that satisfying crack, but I guess you can't have everything in life.

Thanks for ruining the world, you old faggot

checkd

So this white male is admitting to fighting for his nation? What a Nazi.

you guys are really butthurt germany lost the war.

are you guys even old enough to vote?

The VIN was disinfo, how did you get it?

I'LL TAKE A FUCKING SLEDGEHAMMER TO YOUR FUCKING KNEECAPS YOU OLD PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!

What did he do in the military during wwii? This is the important information.

>Uses echoes describing people who literally killed nazis
>uses nazi flag
WW2 vets would still kick your NEET ass. Sort yourself out user. There is no place for bigotry here

>signed up
crazy ol coot

the alt-right is done for now that some old guy is playing dress-up in antifa.. fash=BASHED

BAAAAAASED! GET THIS OLD VETPEDE A COST!
MAGA
A
G
A

I would assume so judging by who won the election. Such a silly post user.

this The idiot is even proud of what he has done.

>le edgy nadsi poster
Kill yourself, show your real flag, then sort yourself out, in that order.

One little poke and this old man will be nothing but scattered bones

"Greatest Generation," everyone

a nigger would happy slap or rob this senile old fuck with 0 shits given

>I am an old style cuck

We need more rope

Guy sold his car long ago. Wasn't even in Charleston when it happen. Don't spread wrong facts.

>i risked life and limb fighting for Jewish interests and i'll do it again if i have to

lol

ww2 vets are senile manlets. still doesn't stop your precious blm faggot subhumans kicking their shit in

BASED 101º

>hate should have no place
>hates people because they don't agree
You can't have it both ways.

>hatred, bigotry and fascism have no place in this country
>but marxism and demographic replacement of my people does
Shame he wasn't gutted.

Ewww. If we lived in Man in the High Castle world he would have been burnt to ashes for being an old fart.

Good Goy!

>i signed up to fight for unlimited immigration, open borders and transgender bathrooms

fpbp.

Good. I'll enjoy killing the old fuck.

I'll enjoy slicing the pigs' and Oathkeeper bootlickers' bellies open.

I'll enjoy hanging the niggers.

And I'll enjoy leaving the leftists in mass graves.

>My grandson is pickybacking on my WW2 service to get e-likes

ftfy

Deep and Powerfull

do it now, dresden is full of leftists, degenerates and sandmonkeys these days
You can thank the brave soldiers of WW" for this
Getting killed on the beaches at the D-Day for their wifes black son

>John (((Dingell)))

i hate haters

Hope u realize that faggot have been brainwashed long time ago and theres no going back

I always wonder why they always put word "bigotry" in those sentences. We've heard and listened to all their arguments which is the very reason we are now increasingly blood thirsty.

That is a gay man but older

in minecraft?

Yeah, im sure this dude would have been cool with his daughter dating a black guy back in his day right?

Tell him he fought to line the pockets of jews that want his grandchildren to chop off their genitals and fuck niggers.

Lol, if all the conscripts back then would have been told how the future would turn out 99% would have told their governments to fuck off. Yay, millions of dead able bodied white men and your country willingly given away without a fight to an even more foreign enemy less than a century later. What a cause.

fpbp

okay, okay, that's ENOUGH of this bigoted shit. you can't judge the entire alt-right by the actions of ONE alt-righter, there are literally millions of alt-righters who will NEVER commit any violent acts in the name of the alt-right. in fact, as alt-right doctrine is specifically against violence, by definition this man was no alt-righter

honestly? at this point, we need to focus on supporting the innocent alt-righters who are going to suffer the world over because of revenge attacks. they're the true victims right now

My grandpa is a WWII vet who bombed Germany for the US.

Even he knows they fought the wrong side

Not all of them were.

Jewish puppet.

Opinions are OK.

on par with what the police did today, willing puppets of ZOG and loving every second of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=z-6YX-aceOk&t=338s

We're not afraid of WW2 veterans. They're old AF. Lol This might sound like a troll comment but it's 100% serious. If they want to throw down who cares, they're practically dead anyway.

>old fuck got drafted, got put in a support role, and thinks he's a badass
WWII and Vietnam gave us the biggest fucking faggots. Keep shit all volunteer so left wing faggots and trannies can stop using their """"'''service"""""" to virtue signal.

I'm I suppose to be surprised someone who fought for kikes is anti white.

Yea thanks for saving g the Jew's so we can be false flagged to die every 10 years in the middle east

Well you invite it in when you acquiesce to the neo marxist progressive agenda. Take the Liberty pill senpai. It's the only way we can save the world.

>white Nazis are the terrorists again just like Oklahoma City
Time to start carpet bombing Nazi camps around America. They're terrorists. No mercy.

>hatred bigotry & facism don't belong here
Can we sign up to fight feminism and head Google employees?

The world would be a better place if every white nationalist killed themselves right now

Getting helo rides, they are...

No comfort 4 commies. Confiscate Soros coat.

I know its a pasta but it rings true in this situation

gen z will only spit on your face john, you worthless commie cuck

His generation is responsible for this. And yet he blames us for trying to salvage what his generation destroyed?

Have a heart attack and drop dead already you worthless old coot
I hope your daughter is raped hard by a nigger and your bloodline is forever tainted

How many of his fallen comrades held views that are today considered "nazi".

Old cuck.

Funny, there a lot of vets don't feel that way.
Nazis are most humanized to the men who killed them.

Yeah, how did that turn out for you and your country, you old senile shitstain?

my great uncle was an SS officer.

>Hatred, bigotry
baka senpai desu bbq

Gee, THANK YOU so much for freeing us from fascism. Sure is a good thing those evil nazis didn't win

Hava Nagila song play in the backround

Hahaha, I didn’t know we have word filters.

>pro-world
jesus christ.

Fuck off grandpa. You got us into this mess. Go change your diapers.

Shillfag detected.

what a cuck, happy to fight his own people whilst standing by and watching them be replaced.

Pepe is old fake news get with the program igor

>dont crash it on the first day now

>I signed up to fight Nazis
but did not actually fight nazis

Most of them aren't
It's just that vocal ones have some (((help)))
The good ones have mostly died out or live in obscurity; shame

>if you don't wanna be a German slave or GPOd you are a Jewish communist liberal traitor

Fpbp

That's why Patton said they fought the wrong enemy, right?

fpbp

it would save a ton in healthcare costs too

then why he didn't stop it? Afraid of the kikes?

>goy tricked into fighting for communism and globalism talking shit
Americans veterans are the biggest cucks, they actually believe the "fighting for freedom and democracy" spiel. He never killed anyone anyway, probably just a POG faggot

Despite revisionism, there were _very_ few WWII who "signed up to fight the nazis"

The prevailing opinion was that Japan was the real enemy and let Europe fight it out.

That clown was probably drafted anyway.

Thank you, infidels. for supporting my cause

John Dingell best goy!

Pretty much the de facto admission of anyone who is a proud WWII veteran

>one guy (an overrated American loudmouth general) said something so that erases all historical facts
>world is black and white, it's not possible that both Soviets and Nazis (informal allies from 1939-1941) were shit
keep going this thread is mildly entertaining

>signed up

Meaning he never did anything, the old cocksucker

Anyone got a link to the Murdoch video?

Someone tell that faggot he didnt sign up. he was drafted. and it wasn't to fight against nazis. it was to fight for jews.

I just listened to 3 of his speeches today
The world wasn't ready for Rockwell