WHERE WERE YOU WHEN Sup Forums PROVED THAT RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID...

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN Sup Forums PROVED THAT RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID, THEY THOUGHT AN INNOCENT LEFTY KID PLOWED INTO A CROWD OF ANTIFA BECAUSE A RANDOM POST TOLD THEM SO

RIGHT WING = FAKE NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UTFDg-1a4Uw?t=867
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't
> youtu.be/UTFDg-1a4Uw?t=867

This is how investigations work, you brainless shill

The vehicle data connected to the kid and we followed it up.

Another case closed by top Sup Forums detectives.

His name was Seth Rich!

>Obama leaf already getting blown the fuck out
you've lost your charm.

I know fml, these shills are trying very hard tonight

>this is how investigations work

according to right wing retards

this pathetic attempt at damage control

Lol /pol is not how investigations ever work you clueless fucking ape

OK bro. Just remember to never develop your own initiative and keep thinking exactly what the corporate media tell you to think. You can trust them, it's not like they get caught lying all the time or anything.

Citizen you are mistaken and possibly a traitor.
Investigations are only to be carried out by our friend, the Government. Any unapproved investigation by those without proper security clearance can be and will be punished to the full extent of the law.
I should also note that there are no shills on Sup Forums and there never have been any shills here. Any rumors otherwise are just that, rumors, and should be dismissed as such unquestioningly.

>calls me clueless
>while implying Sup Forums doesn't know how to do investigations
Very sad!

great detective work retard

Sup Forums has always been one of the dumbest posts on this site, I mean ffs there are people here who really believe the earth is flat

Damage control? You're obviously new here.

We fan flames for fun. We don't give a shit if he did it or not. It was easy to push the narrative and cause some more chaos for lulz. A dumb lefty twat who we could pour gas on.

The only wrong thing is driver did was not mow down a bunch of leafs at a trudeau virtue signal rally. Oh well a dead leftist is a good leftist.

>the EXPOSED shill is still trying to talk to me

The earth IS flat you kike shill

Smelly dumb beaner scum hates Sup Forums. Shocking!

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

PIZZAGATE WILL BREAK INTO THE MAINSTREAM ANY MOMENT NOW

and with 30 mins it was disproved and we moved on
if we were like the media we would still be trying to say it was him

PIZZAGATE WILL BREAK INTO THE MAINSTREAM ANY MOMENT NOW

I SWEAR WE'RE THIS CLOSE