JOEL IS NOT THE DRIVER! ITS A FALSE FLAG!

GET IN HERE! THE CAR THAT CRASHED INTO ANTIFA SUPPORTERS STALLED OUT IN FRONT OF AN ANONS HOUSE! ITS A FALSE FLAG! THEY ARE SWAPPING OUT DRIVERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZrK_8ce1qU
twitter.com/jamesfielduk?lang=fr
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I just woke up.
What happened?

The driver is a jewish puppet.

dude ran into an antifa crowd
just study the catalogue for a few mins and youll get the gist

oh fuck that lady in the dress is thicc

that looks like fucking travolta

Thank you. Ffs. The VIN was a disinfo post. This whole thing reeks of BS and the media is blaming white nationalists. Put 2 and 2 together

Guys what about this? I saw it on another thread.

all I see is some helicopter crashing.
So why is everyone chimping out about it?

Did anyone say "milk"

More like this cunt

>Tinted windows
>Airbag not deploying
>Cool and collected driver
>Professional looking escape

Oh I don't know user

Source?

This woman started rendering aid to the car that was smashed into and had a nice big smile on her face.

From this video: youtube.com/watch?v=LZrK_8ce1qU

It says it has a sunroof, but there is no sunroof on that challenger in any pictures.

It was from another thread some guy claimed to find the guy. I don't know anything else, maybe its a lead. Idk.

>begging for race/ideological war to start
>but you hope the other side starts it so you can claim moral highground
>one of yours commits an act of terrorism
>scramble to contrive a way that it's not your side's fault
>"it's a false flag"

The fact that it would even be believable that you fucks would run over protestors makes it possible to false flag you, if it were a false flag. Which it isn't, you're a bunch of assholes.

yeah he looks calculated and bulkier, and a Spencer guy gets arrested, hmm

Go back to sleep. *Yawn* I am so sleepy too.

The guy who posted the thread you screenshoted (if he's legit) is a robbery gone wrong awaiting to happen.

Also, an user in another thread found this twitter linked to the guy in previous pic related.
twitter.com/jamesfielduk?lang=fr

Hmm... Who would win a crowd of white nationalists with tiki torches or a leftist with a super soaker full of gasoline?

Dont associate the alt-right with Sup Forums. That was your first mistake.Second, it isnt impossible to have someone among you who is only there to smear your cause or act violently in your name.

Hmm, blacked out SUVs help a muzzy false flag operator escape while the police helicopter tracking the vehicle mysteriously goes down in a fiery blaze.

>What do you do?

>...I driv-OH SHIT WHAT THE F

>tiki torches
why would you even think that you child

Hmm good point. Good to be careful before blaming someone.

BUMP
We're being slid HARD.
CIA niggers are panicking.

>King Crimson explains both the helicopter crash and how an antifa supporter carried a conga line of cars to crash into antifa itself and managed to escape unseen

probably a Soros paid criminal who is now under the protection of the DeepState=FBI

proof of this? I mean I'd like to believe just as much as anyone else but I don't know of any proof of such instances

don't blindly fall for shit
look into it before believing it

Which board is that?

OP tried to recover the footage of his security cam but he hasn't been heard of since

What the fuck is going on

Please be true kek almighty