I'm leaving Sup Forums now...

I'm leaving Sup Forums now. today has honestly showed me I've been fed nothing but lies from people clinging to a regressive ideology. I just hope you guys see the light like I did today.

t.Hillarybot

Nice Bait

Took you long enough, fuckboi

Well that's what the jews want you to do, but whatever, have fun.

at least you have a job...

You've made this same thread hundreds of times.
See you tomorrow.

I know you're not being serious but I seriously did the same a few months ago and haven't felt better. Fuck racist American white people

You'll be back, pussyfart

>88
lulz

captcha was: SPENCER Madrid

finally, fuck off this isn't a place for the meek

I am now a Cruzmissile

No one gives a shit, turn to the other side if you want.

Were mainstream now, We dont need you, the tide is turning

t. Shareblue

Right, see you in an hour

Im with JEB! now

I don't know if that image is meant to be ironic, but it really resonates with me. In a nonsensical world, nonsensical viewpoints are the only sensible option.

Good job OP. You finally took the non-pill. You realized the blue pill was conformity to comfortable lies and that the red pill wasn't the truth, it was just a bunch of twisted, hateful rhetoric that will never ultimately make you happy.

Now open your front door and go outside. Feel the sunlight on your skin. Instead of subscribing to ideology, ask yourself what you, yourself, want to do with the day.

Take care, user. The sun is shining out there.

Whatever you say Hillary

Yes, fuck all the wacist white people that probably care more about being blamed for one psycho's actions than your ego.

Wow this post is very believable and persuasive. Thanks OP! Im a Soros boy now!

go spin a fucking dreidel

we are here forever

checked

>NOT BREEZING IN AND OUT OF Sup Forums WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

All of this "waaah we messed up" posting is SO fucking FORCED, it's ridiculous. Shills, begone.

Go visit africa. Let me know how right /pol actually was. We will accept you back cuck

if only the eu wasn't a leftist hellhole

Inb4 it turns out to be a high nigger in a stolen car.