Reminder that this is what a REAL president looks like

Reminder that this is what a REAL president looks like

Fuck Trump and fuck redneck skinheads

Where in Africa was that picture taken?

>burger education is so shit, they can't recognize their own country

you have to go back

fags

I've listened to 8 years of Obama cock-sucking, and sounds like it won't end any time soon.

was that taken in Kenya?

>Leaf so fucking stupid, they can't recognize humor and take everything seriously.

>trying to define what is/is not American.

Nice try Barack.

>all those dirty shitskin niggercoons

EWWWW!!!!!! stinky!!!! *pinches nose* have you ever been near a group of niggers? niggers smell like SHIT lol like literal steaming hot raw sewage gutters overflowing with SHIT that's how bad niggers smell when they get together in big groups...SAD! many such cases.

That was taken in the United States of America, the most racially diverse and henceforth most successful nation in the world.

Unlike BLUMPF, Obongo actually engaged in identity politics and fought with and for his racial comrades.

I'm surprised he got them to stop burning the hood long enough to take that photo.

FOOK DROOMPPPPP #resIstance

All whiteys will dieEee!!!!!!!!

EWWWW!!!!!! stinky!!!! *pinches nose* have you ever been near a group of niggers? niggers smell like SHIT lol like literal steaming hot raw sewage gutters overflowing with SHIT that's how bad niggers smell when they get together in big groups...SAD! many such cases.

Americas greatest success came when were were over 90% white.

This.

>fought with and for his racial comrades
isn't that what everybody is accusing trump of doing?

fake and lies. sheeples. this is the problem with the USA right here.

He fights for the racial comrades of his son in law.

President of Africa maybe.

>this is what a staged photo op looks like

Hey "american". you stole this country from minorities, AKA Native americans. white people have no cuth or say about oppression because you've never been oppressed.

impeachment soon hopefully

>Native americans

They were the absolute majority at the time. And they had never been oppressed.

Also I'm slavic. My people were literally slaves for centuries. They are the origin of the word, 'slave.' Check your privilege and give me reparations.

>march
Jokes on you faggot! those two burgers in the front aren't even walking! Checkmate!

But that's a fucking ape

No. That is what a nigger looks like.

Note: This is how tumblerellas think they're "blending in".

Don't hold your breath, snowflake fuccboi.