Are blue eyes reserved to whites?

Why only whites are able to have blue / green eyes? Never have I ever seen a black guy with blue or green eyes. What is the scientific meaning behind this? Is god racist?
>pic related Homo Niggerus Sapienius after surgery

blue eyes are more attractive. its like a peacock flashing its like a male peacock flashing its colours

ops guess im tired

The fuck sven, you didn't answer my fucking question Get back to your cuckshed and let Hassan fuck your wife

Brown eyes are a dominant gene so most people have them, even some whites.

Literally a google search away. Blue eyes are simply a genetic fuck up as with most things.

yes i did, its called evolution nigger kekistani

Browns spent too long in the oven so their whole bodies got burned, including their eyes. White people came out just right, and Chef God was very pleased.

The tamer, more civilized a person becomes, the more pleasing to the eyes their appearance is. The more aggressive and inbred, the more aggressive and inbreed them become. It's divine nature.

Isn't that what faggots though? Wear colorful things and move around like idiots?

Those eyes are a totally different mutation than regular blue eyes. Pretty sure it's some kind of disease and not simple natural coloration.

Still a nigger.

So you are saying, the more subjugated, cucked and beta a creature becomes, the more likely it is to have blue eyes?

> Waardenburg syndrome (WS) is a rare (1/40,000) disease characterised by sensorineural deafness in association with pigmentary anomalies and defects of neural-crest-derived tissues

Correct it's known as waardenburg syndrome and causes deafness as well.

still cute

Source your ass

It's nature, you primitive Iberian savage. Thank the Catholic church for not being an inbred savage.

My dad had green eyes. It depends on which tribe

people want what stands out, dark people want the pale and the pale want the dark (except for niggers)

>> is god racist?

What? What's so great about having blue eyes? There's no evolutionary benefit to having blue eyes and being fairskinned. That's why most people in the world don't.

Is it true green eyes are very rare? I have them, but I know a bunch of people that do as well so I don't know if I really believe that.

>ass

Because the more melanin in the iris the browner the eyes appear, dark skinned people are dark skinned because they have more melanin.
Or some shit like that, I'm not a fucking biologist and I probably do not remember what we learned in science class in high school perfectly.
I'm almost certain it has something to do with melanin though.

Half white.

>Brown eyed fucks defending nigger eye color itt
Thank God for blue eyes.

Waardenberg Syndrome. Genetic mutation that usually results in also being deaf

lightskin

Yes they are present in ~1% of the global population.

melanesians can have blonde hair naturally

Still not white

Blue eye's are the base eye colouring without pigmentation. All new borns (even blacks) have blue eyes, and then the eye's pigmentation will colour the eyes after birth.

Since eye colouring is a genetic feature which provides no significant hindrances, or advantages, it amounts to a cosmetic difference.

It is entirely possible that random people develop blue eyed pigmentation as a random genetic defect, though the odds are exceedingly rare.

kill it

>Because the more melanin in the iris the browner the eyes appear, dark skinned people are dark skinned because they have more melanin.
That is the product. He asked for the process.

Them vitamin D's though.

Adaptation to help with Scotopic vision if I'm not mistaken.

>Blonde hair
I bet you if they take a fucking shower all the fucking sand will come off and you will see their true hair color, black.

Blue eyes are an adaptation to harsh sunlight reflecting off of snow in mostly blue colors; niggers do not live in snowy climates.

No. It is a race trait, commonly found in nortwestern Europe.

Why is this even worthy of an argument on a news board?

See
Dogs are the product of being tamed, hence they mutated into the various species we have today, whereas the wolf has largely remained the same animal.

MUTATIONS ARE CAUSED BY RADICAL SOCIAL CHANGE.

Who are the most civilized people in the world today? Also, who is the lest inbred?

does this mean that jews with blue eyes are actually white?

>posting varg pseudo science
there is literally no documentation for those claims although i wish it were true

another white privilege

truly god is a racist.

The fuck you talking about?

>tfw qt aryan dog that comes from my region
what more could a croat wish for?

Fun fact.
Everyone has blue eyes.
Shitskins just happen to have melanin pigmentation over them unlike whites

diz iz not fair

Oriental eyes seem to be better for snow.
I think if you want to go the adaptation route blue eyes might be better for night vision.
But I think the most likely is that blue eyes are a random mutation and they succeeded because they just look nice.

Light irises contrast more with the pupil, which makes it more obvious when they dilate because of love or happiness, or shrink due to cold calculating neutrality or disinterest. Light eyes are evolutionarily useful for a society because they show the truth of whether or not someone is genuine in their interest or love for you, which forces society to develop customs and laws based on honesty and virtue. Dark eyes make it easier for people to lie or hide their true feelings, which encourages a society where the norms are based on not being able to trust one another.

Light skin is kind of the same deal. It contrasts more with lips and other features which makes subtle facial expressions easier to read. It's why people will always be more at ease and happy to do business with a light skinned blue eyed person than a swarthy semite, and they'd rather not be around actual black people at all.

the process as in evolution?

"Eye color is of very great importance in race determination, because all blue, gray, or green eyes in the world to-day came originally from the same source, namely, the Nordic race of northern Europe. This light colored eye has appeared nowhere else on earth, and is a specialization of this subspecies of man only, and is consequently one of extreme value in the classification of European races. Dark colored eyes are all but universal among wild mammals, and entirely so among the primates, man's nearest relatives. It is, therefore, an absolute certainty that all the original races of man had dark eyes.

“One subspecies of man, and one alone, specialized in light colored eyes. This same subspecies also evolved light or blond hair, a character far less deeply rooted than eye color, as blond children tend to grow darker with advancing years, and populations largely of Nordic extraction, such as those of Lombardy, upon admixture with darker races, lose their blond hair more readily than their light colored eyes.

Blond hair also comes everywhere from the Nordic species, and from nowhere else. Whenever we find blondness among the darker races of the earth we may be sure some Nordic wanderer has passed that way. When individuals of perfect blond type occur, as sometimes in Greek islands, we may suspect a recent visit of sailors from a passing ship, but when only single characters remain spread thinly, but widely, over considerable areas, like the blondness of the Atlas Berbers or of the Albanian mountaineers, we must search in the dim past for the origin of these blurred traits of early invaders."

Madison Grant- The Passing of the Great Race; Or, The Racial Basis of European History

A real aryan dog.

They have yellow hair (The gene responsible for their hair color is different from the gene that causes blonde hair) and it turns brown when they age, which is why all these pictures show children.

another dog that comes from my region
literally a bear

A Mastiff, lovely dawgs

So the nuristani are Nordstrom?

its not a mastiff
its officially called Yugoslavian Shepherd Dog or Šarplaninac in Croatian

I do not know the answer, but again, why is it relevant to this issue?

Partially, yes. After all, they don't all look like arabs, now do they?

black people with blue eyes are aestethic as fuck, though. Can't deny that.