Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is the Shill Operation they have been doing since 6/2:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Understand what they are doing & learn to spot the Tactics.

>reeeeeee if you're not uniformed to my way of thinking you're a shill
pic related is 4 U

stand your ground goys

c:

Every Nasoc acts like this, they are cancer.

>reddit gif

>stay at home
>do meth
>play castlevania while listening to Motley Crue and Deep Purple
>watch the world burn from my living room while you idiots fight and quarrel
Smug on speed FTW!

Says the guy with (lord forgive me for typing) kekistan flag

Remember, commies/lefists/non-balanced brain humanoids cannot understand smugness. They cannot be genuine and still must be toxic when they are smug. They do not find satisfaction in self-placated respect because they seek to a higher power to feel respect so they can only feel satisfaction if it's given.

pic related
You also need to be able to understand respect to love, which they cannot do.

Yep, if it was just right winged populists and libertarians the leftists and media would have no basis for calling us Nazis.

Fuck up you faglord, no one knows who the driver is yet. It's clear that idiots are making assumptions or people are spreading disinfo.

I wasn't even referring to the drive. I have been saying that even before Trump won the election. I knew these actual nazis would bring us trouble.

Don't understand why anyone in their right mind would try and subvert this place.

This is why libertarians tossed the fuckers aside with all prudence here years ago.
Naziboos are cancer.

It really is pathetic out there today but we still get our quality posts out there when you sift through the shills

user, please.
Fuck off, Poldit.
Both of you are cancer

>Sup Forums is upset that someone plowed their car into a crowd of Antifa
>Sup Forums is upset that the MSM is calling the Alt-Right nazis
>Sup Forums feels bad for accidentally directing a lynch mob at a Bernie bro who they mistook for the driver

Anyone who think this isn't shilling needs to reconsider what they're even doing on this board.

Leftists and libs have been calling a broad spectrum of people nazis for a while now, it's lost its value to point out a specific ideology. Trying to differentiate is pointless because the left doesn't do it either. You're tied by proximity pal, and posting on Sup Forums with a kek flag doesn't help.

>if it was just right winged populists and libertarians the leftists and media would have no basis for calling us Nazis.
So naïve so young. The left calls anyone to the right of them a "nazi" to shut them down. Today you LARP with le based black men in 10 years you are a nazi and a minority in your own homeland.

Amen.

but when a Muslim does it it's not that bad
right, Antifa?

>yfw ww3 and civil war 2 starts the same month

>lynch mob
It was like 6 people messaging him on facebook. How will the poor boy ever recover from this terrible harassment.

yep sudden influx of a billion lefty fag posters isn't suspicious.