Shit like this makes it hard to back you guys up

Shit like this makes it hard to back you guys up

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Good_Cop_Free_Donut/comments/6n14pg/i_disapprove_of_what_you_say_but_i_will_defend_to/
youtube.com/watch?v=mlAulib08E4&t=21m5s
liveleak.com/view?i=243_1502492737
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're not harassing him, and they're certainly not gunning for him or any other cops like BLM do.

Then you're a coward who refuses to stand behind his people. Those men are standing up for you. Why won't you stand up for them?

look at me im a celebrity i posted 2 words and a picture!!!

go fuck yourself Olivia

we're supposed to be shocked that someone can do their job and resist chimping out?

Olivia mun has no tits

Those people in the background supported the cop during the BLM riots. He is safer around them than the BLM crowds.

Please sit down for your people.

No one cares. You're obviously a pussy who is of no consequence.

I see a picture of a productive member of society surrounded by trailer trash degenerates.

>muh emotions and muh feels take precedence over the validity of the argument expressed by identitarians

Then kys you emotional bitch. You are cannon fodder if you are so easily manipulated.

Better than being a white cop at a BLM protest or just in general and getting shot in your police car.

This

Liberals love police now.

leftypol pls.

Picture is from July. Stop falling for propaganda pictures.

Can you imagine talking to one of those hillbilly tards?
At least Spencer is intelligible and makes an argument. This guys are like durrrrrrrrr niggers and kikes smell

Because these people are fuckig stupid.

>"why didn't you pick up a bow and charge into the ravine user, those brave soldiers did it FOR YOU"

Was that supposed to be a clever rejoinder? It's unclear and poorly worded. I don't even know what you're trying to say.

All those ugly and fat white nationalists.
Lmao not even a trucker would fuck them

Which people? I guarantee you that there were plenty of people there that are much smarter than you.

>label everyone who disagrees with you a nazi and then attack them
>people get fed up with being attacked and start fighting back
Gee , wonder why nazi's are becoming popular again?
your doing this to yourselves
no sympathy

It doesn't matter how hard we cuck or how much we worry about optics, the media will find the one guy out of a 1000 with a nazi flag and use it as their story. But they'll still virtue signal about BLM even after one of them kills 5 cops in Dallas.

They're never going to stop. If we start ejecting people for bad optics there will eventually be no one left.

Butthurt liberals can't take the heat.

Lol fake tweet

Old and fake news

Sieg Heil

That's from the KKK rally in July there, not the one today.

>Legit fake news
reddit.com/r/Good_Cop_Free_Donut/comments/6n14pg/i_disapprove_of_what_you_say_but_i_will_defend_to/

Olivia Munn is a cringeworthy cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlAulib08E4&t=21m5s

BTFO forever
You're little "thing" is over guys lmao

Yeah, there are some dumb nazi larpers in the alt right. Doesn't change the inevitability of identity politics forced on us by the left being the part of anti white leeches.

I see a respectable officer with a bunch of retarded violent niggers in the background

Why this image looks like a album cover?

That guy is such a fucking tard. Expecting an animal to follow trends 10-20 years into the future is expecting too much though.

Then you need your eyes fixed. Those people aren't being violent.

wow, your so important too.

Fuck Olivia Munn.

Olivia Munn was hot but now she is a roastie

WTF I WANT HIM TO RAPE MY WIFE, STEAL MY MONEY AND KILL ME NOW!!!
I'M A BLACK NATIONALIST NOW

You'll commit suicide in the next 10 years anyways, why wait?

Your incessant shilling only strengthens my position on the matter.

Dude, that cop loves killing niggers as much as the nazis in the background.

Shit like what? affirmative action?

Are burger cops allowed to have visible (when in uniform) tattoos?

Absolutely degenerate

What am I suppose to take from this? That the nigger is too dumb to recognize his demise or that there is a nigger riddled with Tattoos allowed to be a cop?

>Twitter has a character limit for a reason
>Nah fuck that I'll write a novel

What a faggot.

Why? Did you not know that neo-Nazis exist before?

Have you never seen Blues Brothers?

I fuckin hate cultural appropriation.

That pic is about the professionalism and class shown by the officer juxtaposed against the classless pieces of shit behind him. Recognize.

>we
guarantee hes a jew

eh

cherry pickers will cherry pick

He's not wrong

Muh protection

Honest question, I know the Alt right wants it's message spread and at this point you really need as many people as you can get but shouldn't you have a meeting on proper attire? You should all just wear white shirts at least.

>you guys

strawman

>Law never enslaved their parents

I'd bet my left nut some of those dudes are irish.

If "my people" were a bunch of skinny DYEL betas and fat inbred fuck then I wouldn't want to stand up for then aither desu. Just let them go extinct and let the worlds average IQ raise a few points.

>nigger cop does his job
Shit, get this to CNN!

does anyone have her sex swing scene?

Yeah but fuck the police, kill them all. #ICANTBREATH

Im going to find Olivia Munn pictures now and masturbate while watching those.

Not because of politics, but because i feel like it and i can.

but you just described mexico

>back you guys up

How exactly are you backing anyone up?

Those men are traitors to this country. They should be shot or hung.

based black police officer I bet he voted Trump

I want him to fuck my wife

FUCKING BASED

Erin Rodgers never did.

Lol who cares about these old men? If they want to be violent like the left then go ahead

meanwhile IRL
liveleak.com/view?i=243_1502492737

Well yeah, but your country is being overrun by us so there's no point in pretending we're different in any way.

Hey remember when that BLM guy killed 5 cops and we all memory holed it? yeah good times eh faggot

>Irish were slaves
This is dumber than dog shit level retardation
He's got some points desu

air hen likes your digis

>recognize
are you a based nigger?

Kek. I'm not white, buddy

Your country was founded on white nationalism; made for white men, by white men.

The founders stated it.

Agreed

The only acceptable use of meme flags is to make fun of kekposters like this.

Always makes me laugh.

Your constitution was made for white men.

Multicultural nation destroyers are the actual traitors.

Your people are even worse than the worst white nationalists in this country. You really should help your people go extinct because Mexicans are fucking worthless. The only reason your country is even noteworthy is because it shares a border with us. When we get that wall built, believe me, you're gonna feel it.

And go ahead and laugh about DYEL skinnyfags. At least they're not 5'2, squat, fat mestizos. Your women are built like bricks, too. Top heavy spic factories.

I can testify that when some are called boneheads, they're boneheads!

basically this

Obviously he's more worried about liberals then right wing protester. The right respects law enforcement.

this, the whole thing was an edgy cringefest, an unholy mix of reddit and stormfront faggotry.

sweet

The Irish were slaves on haiti until the rebellion by the working class which proceeded to wipe them out around the 1890's.

False flag faggot wearing dumbfuck

>He's got some points desu
No. He has not one single point.

>1 - they likely do if they go to uni or work in a liberal company
>2 - everyone in america is forced to pay for healthcare, faggots have the right to marry
>3 - the law does nothing because it's an imaginated concept, only people do things
>4 - niggers and spics get bussed to vote
>5 - we also used to think the sun moved around us, so what
>6 - they can't go to mecca, they are banned from there
>7 - many churches burned, many ancestors hung. life is cruel
>8 - their mothers aren't criminals
>9 - why would the president set up a hotline? he's not a telemarketer
>10 - replaced by other races
>11 - no, replaced by other races
>12 - he says we only listen while going on a tirade of talking, seems this white man forgets his place
>13 - we've never been free from criticism
>14 - seems like he disregards the existence of millions of black and spic christians who only celebrate christmas
>15 - "please oppress me"

Not one point made.

Maybe. Keyword was. Not everyone lives in the past like you probably do . Narratives change and ppl do too. We were discussing the confederate flag displayed in that picture tho. The confederacy was run by idiots.

And those same idiots to this day spew love of 'Mercia, while brandishing flags of betrayers long hung. How fitting.

And the whole US had a collective meltdown over some 4chin LARPers with tiki torches.

Let that sink in.

Nice name calling, really destroyed me there friend.
What happened to you, Cletus? Did a mean Mexican make fun of you in middle school? Or maybe he took the minimum wage job you wanted?
Bottom line is these movements are entirely antiamerican and doomed to failure. They're the pathetic squeaks of a primitive, obsolete perspective and these people are pathetic for hanging on to it so stubbornly while unironically calling themselves patriots.

Then you can say the constitution is outdated with the same argument. And so on.

The founders knew what they were doing.

She was always a roastie you dunce. Even in the AotS days.

You sound like a nigger.

Can't even pretend to care.
It's a small win in a world full of cancer.

Lmao wtf is this shit

Trips of truth.

No matter what you do, two guys is all they will use- three, maybe four, it's all selective propagandizing. Stop caring what they think of you or what they call you. Your fear and hesitation is their greatest tool for their agenda pushing.

Also
>ancestors never swung from trees

Uh, I look like most of those guys and I have several blood ancestors who were hung? It was pretty fucking popular.

>Nobody is trying to make them buy insurance for 'male health care"
Does this kike mean work related injuries?

>robbed their grandparents
Yeah no white people have ever been fucked over by the feds, ever

>shot them while unarmed
More white people are shot by cops per year while unarmed than googles.

>no massive effort to disenfranchise them of the vote
There's not one for any demographic, either way, not like whitey is standing in the booth with a gun

>no history of centuries of bad science
I can walk outside and see how retarded darkies are. Also, WE

>No travel ban
>no danger when they carry dangerous weaponry in public

Holy fuck, almost like white people don't blow shit up screaming how they love Allah and don't actually kill people during protests with their legal guns!

>churches never burned
I dare you cunt

>lawns never decorated with burning crosses
Great idea.

>Their mothers aren't being torn away by ICE troopers and sent away
Holy fuck, cause my mother is fucking legal, my immigrant grandparents are fucking legal

>the president has not set up a hotline to report crime committed at their hands
Because it wouldn't ring a bunch.

>replaced as blahbibity fucking blah
PUBLIC discussions. PUBLIC arena. If no one else can apparently talk in these, it's not exactly fucking public.

>only life that matters
You said it not me.

>white people oppression
kek "look at these racist WHITES"

TLDR; fuck this retard kike.

Go get killed by a cartel, Pedro.