Remember 12ish hours ago? The excitement and optimism?

Remember 12ish hours ago? The excitement and optimism?

Our movement just fucking died before our eyes, our key figureheads were humiliated and Drumpf and Farage are both countersignalling us.

Our fucking movement died today. Years of work lost.

There's no coming back from this.

This same fuckin brit has been posting shit like this all damn day, will you fuck off already?

>our

Neck yourself.

Drumpf outed himself for the cuck he is.

A Pyrrhic victory beats a flat loss

it's over

>our

Stop being a defeatist twat.
I bet you're Scottish/a Londoner.

you have no place in this world. mass suicide now.

Ya ya fucking ya 1 guy kills it all sure I mean are you all THAT weak? Fuck. Shut up and play some Halo would be good for ya.

>our movement
i just hate niggers and want us to go ahead and obliterate NK, i'm not part of any dumbass tiki torch movement.

There is absolutely zero chance this movement gains any traction at this point.

lol nah this is fucking great

can you fuck off to reddit please

All I can say is try harder, you're not very believable.

>our movement
Fuck off i got my own shit to deal with.

This shit is just the beginning.
road tuornament

>our

Racist neo nazi bigots btfo!

Movement failed because its based on hatred.

I already wrote an article that includes this post. You idiots are so dumb, omg.

Ignore the shills. The movement is much more alive than it'll ever be, we're getting international attention. Cville will be getting smashed with lawsuits very soon.

Movement? You're not actually serious are you?

Wrong.

As Europe descends into further chaos, it will become clearer and clearer that Islam and brown people is a recipe for disaster.

France is already hating Macron. Sweden is falling apart. The world changes in ways that push politics.

>drumpf
into the trash it goes, go back to /leftypol/ and review your tactics

Good. Move on.

All because of Richard fucking Spencer. Fat faggot motherfucking whore.

Trump didn't counter-signal us, faggot. The left is pissed at him because he was too vague. He didn't say anything about white supremacy and said "on all sides".

You people are retarded for ever following Spencer and his faggy citronella candles.

>our
You have to go back
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

>fat faggot motherfucking whore

>There's no coming back from this

>MUH ALT-RIGHT
When will people stop with this forced meme...
Anyone who thinks of himself as "alt-right", please fuck off to plebbit.

I just got back from a week trip without internet. What just happened?

>Our movement

Fucking sharia blue

Sharisblue you are so bloody obvious
I actually get sad looking at your posts
You're that pathetic.

Why are you still posting that meme? The guy died months ago.

Are you retarded lol. This is going to one of the defining moment of the rise of the alt right to the national level. This event was huge.

Did any of you retards seriously think this was a movement, or is that just reddit refugees that should fuck off forever? I could not give any less of a fuck about the republican party, I just want amusing spectacles, and Trump being president, and this shit are both paying in dividends for that. I'll go with whatever seems most fun to witness.

>"THE ALT-RIGHT DOESN'T EXIST!"

This meme is my favorite.

>There's no coming back from this.

They're going to hold another rally in the same place. So make sure to come back and say the same thing again during that time.

They weren't my key figureheads. I'm right wing, but the Nazi stuff is fucked. Hating all Jews is equally fucked.

It's over guys.

We should give up and go back to posting in our homes.

Heil Trump! Heil Hitler! Praise be unto Kek!

Except nothing happened. The rally was broke up, sure, but that doesn't prevent another one from taking place elsewhere. And somehow a commie and 2 cuck cops died. I don't even know how that happened.

So, yeah, business as usual.

Nigger our movement was just fucking born, this is the first time the alt right made a proper display, and the whole fucking world is talking about us now, we are going to keep growing

The MSM badly wants to radicalize the alt-right because blood = ratings. They want a civil war, that's why they keep pushing right-wingers.

Shills coming back now i guess

Yall lefty faggots left when your antifa boys got fucking DESTROYED.

What happened to taking nazi scalps )))::::::
Whose streets?

Hoe many cocks did you suck before writhing this thread?

Speak for yourself. It's comfy just sitting here watching the shitshow overseas.

>Remember 12ish hours ago? The excitement and optimism?
No because I don't venture into Outer/pol/. I've never been optimistic about the future of the West.

>Our movement just fucking died before our eyes, our key figureheads were humiliated and Drumpf and Farage are both countersignalling us.
Drumpf and Farage are civic cucks.

>Our fucking movement died today. Years of work lost.
It was a shit movement anyway tbqh

Maybe including actual nazis was a bad idea?

>Shills
No
It's anons that know Sup Forums isn't some (((alt-right))) meeting place, that's reddit, where you belong

just because hes a brit doesn't make him wrong

idk a commie got run over and died so I'd say it was a pretty productive day

I'm leaving Sup Forums. Bunch of liberal faggots.

Defeatists like you will be hung first on the day of the rope.

Half of them are probably shills.

yea ok sure
niggers burning down a city didnt hurt them, this wont hurt us

go workout

shill and you know it
stop dividing us
no you fucking puss

non historical anecdote

gö dö horunge

I'm loving the absolute hypocripsy of this. A guy crazy guy drives into a crowd of people who may linked to your movement. Oh no, thats not us, #NOTALLALT-RIGHT

A brown guy who's equally crazy and hyped up does the same. FUCK ALL MUSLIMS

>drumpf
Reminder to ignore these posters, not reply to these posts, and hide these threads

Yeah there's alot of them on atm

>CurbYourEnthusiasim.mp3

fuck off mudshit

You have been trying to link Sup Forums to the "alt right" all day now. Stop. Not many people here self identify as the made up media term of "alt right". Most people here just wants to have fun and joke around because someone ran someone else over, but you take this whole thing way too far. Stop it. Stop making threads over and over again.

>our
I remember posting in a thread in what seems like six months ago that the "alt-right" was a way to label you and better control you and Sup Forums should not associate with that stupid term, but of course we've been flooded since then.

These people don't speak for me, they never did and never will.

US? limey one, we broke off about 240 years ago bruh

I know you're a lefty shill, but I'll take your bait. Today wasn't a disaster. Far from it. It could have gone better, but hey, that's life.

Fuck off. Every time anything happens you always come and say everything is over.

>Drumpf and Farage are both countersignalling us

Drumpf was NEVER on your side. Why do you alt-right faggots think he ever was? How many times does he need to disavow you faggots before you stop calling him daddy?

worrying abt what the media thinks of you...

This is concern trolling but this is also why I TOLD YOU NO FUCKING LEADERS

THE "ALT-RIGHT" ISN'T REAL. IT'S A MADE UP TERM BY THE MSM AND THE HRC CAMPAIGN TO LUMP ALL THE DISPARATE OPPOSITION GROUPS STANDING AGAINST CULTURAL MARXISM AND ELITE AGENDAS TOGETHER TO DISCREDIT THEM.

ANONYMITY IS KEY. BEING FUCKING NORMAL IS KEY.

I fucking hate reddit so goddamn much.

>Something mildly interesting happens
>The shills all flip their shit.
>Everyone acts surprised the shills are going rabid again.

this

today was full of happenings and memes. the alt right literally threw a city into chaos for an entire day. fuck off shill

I know I'm replying to retards but can't you see this movement is paid opposition? All these so-called leaders like that faggot looking Spencer are on someone's pocket.

(((YOU)))

This is just evening the numbers. Lefties 2 - 1 Righties.

Remember the basketball shooting and the anti-trumper who killed a GOP committe member?

Great, another shill thread. Time to purge Sup Forums of all these concernfags.

fucking kek at all the alt right shills posting yesterday. why so quiet now?

fuck your stupid torch faggot larping expedition, you idiots successfully supplied the left with ammo and talking points for the next year

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You say that...

Someone paid someone to drive into people? Really?

And what movement? Define it.

YOU'RE THE BLACKPILLED ONE, FAGGOT

WE'RE STILL WINNING

Thank god

Your little shitty brand of a philosophy was doomed to fail from the start

Now a truly skeptical movement can take its place and save us from social justice

Well, how the fuck we regulate who enter and who not?

>our
>eurotrash flag
>1liberal running over his own faggot team spells the end if everyone who isnt liberal
mc fucking kill thyself

Dude pickle rick, am I right pedes?

>Deus Vult!

LARPing autist

The Nazis started this shit

have fun inspecting the skid marks on your underwear you worthless piece of shit.

You're a huge faggot.

The police shut us down before we could even do anything.

This was our biggest rally ever (over 1,000 people). We gained a huge amount of publicity. We're now a household name.

We'll come back again and hold a proper rally.

>Our fucking movement died today.
Yeah, the leftypol movement. Now you pussies know what lies ahead for you.

Wow you're so edgy!

You don't give a FUCK about the world!

reported to your dystopian internet provider for hate speech, enjoy your jail cell ahmed

>Our
This round of shilling is even worse than the "we can't let Drumpf get ahold of the nuclear codes" pasta

>1 post by this ID
This is me taking OP seriously.

Fuck off you idiot. The movement will continue to grow and get even more radical, with or without Trump.
There has been no instance in recorded history where any people submitted to being destroyed without fighting back.
And we will fight back if our govs don't protect our interests. We will not be replaced and no one can even hope to beat us.
After all, aren't we the most demonic, genocidal race on this earth. Good luck jews and your little minions.

>our
Kys

Die shill.

The Alt-Right died today. If you want to be with terrorists who ram their car into fellow Americans you're no better than ISIS.

This is your last chance to leave a dying movement before you get destroyed.

What terror attack? Link?