How should Europeans respond to this Charlottesville thing?

How should Europeans respond to this Charlottesville thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnKYZiQoJWw
youtube.com/watch?v=nAQ7NkGiLWE
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they shouldn't, not our business

not at all

Stay out of our country's affairs

Don't we have enough issues of our own?

The JewSA is not our concern. We have our own problems.

1. White supremacy is a meme
2. All aspects of identity matter
3. These guys clearly have an image problem and they're proud of it. What they do is like having a gay pride parade in the 1930s to convince everyone they're normal.
4. Work through the institutions. Subvert and take control of the state and other centers of power. Dominate the intellectual field. Don't be a nigger. These guys are niggers.

In summary, do not copy what burgers do and keep business as usual.

More than happy to. How about dismantling NATO and getting your military bases off our continent?

Alright since you're too thick to see what I'm getting at, maybe I'll have to spell it out

Sup Forums dreams of white nationalism right? Well you saw today what happens when people actually assemble IN REAL LIFE (not just in anonymous basketweaving internet forums) to try and make that happen: the entire population of normal people denounces them.

So basically, since I have to spell it out - Europe's dreams of becoming white nations again is just as much of a pipe dream as it is for Americans.

So how will you react to this?

1) Try and organise in real life for white nationalism anyway (and achieve nothing but embarrassment)
2) Realise this whole white nationalism thing is actually pretty stupid, and then move on with your life
3) Continue to fester in this pathetic, cuckolded state of dreaming for a world that will never come, and not having the balls to try and make it happen

Which is it?

>Amerimongrel
>telling others to say out of its affairs

We need to have NATO and EU peacekeeping troops stationed near major U.S. population centres to combat the mounting right-wing insurgency, similar to how the U.S. kept Nazism down in Allied-occupied Germany.

If it were up to me I would
Weird, it's almost like the British Empire, but bigger

By being prepare to fly to America and to enlist in the first foreign volunteer division in the upcoming civil war.

this isn't our business, all we can pretty much do is prevent this stuff to happen here in Europe

>waaah people don't like us
If you think the masses will ever like us in this climate, you're an idiot. America's hopeless for white nationalism, but small European countries have potential for movements that appeal to a small percentage of the population that is extremist and is also large enough in number to challenge the establishment.

We do not give a single fuck.

Coming from a Yankeestani cunt that's fucking rich.

>prevent
Faggot detected.

>when people actually assemble IN REAL LIFE (not just in anonymous basketweaving internet forums) to try and make that happen
"Make that happen" how? It was just a useless stupid demonstration.

>United statians failed at something so therefore Europeans must fail at the same thing too
I think I severely underestimated how dumb you anglos really are.

Hop on a plane and help

>Europe's dreams of becoming white nations again is just as much of a pipe dream as it is for Americans.
I can't imagine being this low, I love being irrelevant.
Also, I hid my flag so none of you faggots get any ideas about moving here and ruining everything.

If he was far-right that's he is not helping no one.
If he was a baboon he is doing what baboons do

Sadly, it will. Every thing than happens in US comes in Europe after.

Well, enjoy securing the Jew's power over the countries of the world. Any free leader like Assad, Gaddafi, etc, will be killed by CIA-funded rebel groups while American troops destroy their country. Meanwhile, the "empire" is being invaded by hordes of Mexicans. What an empire. Built solely on the purpose of securing Israel.

This

HEIL UNITED STATES OF EUROPE!

That map is outdated - Kyrgyzstan no longer has a US military base (it closed in 2014)

I don't fucking care, for what it's worth americans are stupid for starting their own civil war, they play exactly into what (((they))) want

Slavs support everything that damages the existing western world order. The fire rises

Enjoying the memes
youtube.com/watch?v=FnKYZiQoJWw

>tfw diaspora sleeper cell

Never said I agreed with it. If there's a coup we'd be in a lot better shape

So you have chosen option (3): Continue to fester in this pathetic, cuckolded state of dreaming for a world that will never come, and not having the balls to try and make it happen

Pathetic

>lol it didn't mean anything bro - we're still gonna rise up one day and take back our countries!
Yeah okay

Another man who's chosen option (3) I see? Sad.

>How should Europeans respond to this Charlottesville thing?

the same way americans respond to anything that happens in europe

by not giving a single fuck

By feeling a strange feeling called hope.

There won't be, unfortunately. America is too big and the US armed forces are too big and powerful to be undermined by a rogue commander of a paramilitary. Europe, with tiny little states with pathetic armies, would be different.

Projecting loads. What movement have you joined?

Europeans can't preserve their own unless our cucked government is out of the way.
Looks like r/Europe is out in full force.

They're not white supremacists. The KKK is a meme and false flag used to torpedo any white nationalists, who just want their own country.

There was a spanish republican flag at the protest, so good riddance.

Yeah, unfortunately it's a huge offshoot. One can only hope for a civil to start here

Sorry but your collony is your problem.

With full endorsement of the right

>Well you saw today what happens when people actually assemble IN REAL LIFE (not just in anonymous basketweaving internet forums) to try and make that happen: the entire population of normal people denounces them.
You stupid cuck, you've passed the point of no return: your country is filled with so much white guilt that Sweden laughs at you, you have a muslim mayor in your capital, which by the way is so ridden with everything but british that it's actually called Londistan. You've been overrun by shitskins.

It's game over. Good luck for the future

I've chosen option (2) mate - Realise this whole white nationalism thing is actually pretty stupid, and then move on with your life

This whole thing is just a bunch of bollocks from sadacts on the internet who don't have the balls to make anything happen in real life

Just like you did in Yugoslavia?

Yeah, I was wondering what the hell antifa was doing with that.

We should export more guns to America, there's never enough guns in America. And every gun should have some anti-leftist device attached, when a leftist pick up the gun, suddenly, there is a helicopter and he's falling.

Polite bemusement
They have one EDL rally and the deepstate has to send a literal CIA nigger to maim people with an automobile
Terry was right

Incidentally go read Tommy's Koran so you can quote 9:5 to people

False. White guilt isn't very widespread in the UK.

Another man going for option (3) - Continue to fester in this pathetic, cuckolded state of dreaming for a world that will never come, and not having the balls to try and make it happen

Sad!

I've just watched that shit on the television. Trump's statement is correct. Both the right and left are acting like total faggots.

Fucking cringed HARD.

I would give up on this whole "caring for your own people" thing, Schlomo, but I can't seem to find any BASED black men to be my wife's bull. Can you hook me up?

Well, I plan on activism in the future once I sort myself out.

USA STATUS:
UNKEKED

>be american antifa
>get vehicular manslaughtered

>> “I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”

― Adolf Hitler, Hitler's Secret Conversations, 1941-1944

Hope this answers your question.

Encourage America to nuke itself.

I cant understand only 1 thing. Why there is so many far rights in America? I understand it in Europe we fought against each other for thousands years.
But how could it be in America?

>bunch of bollocks from sadacts on the internet who don't have the balls to make anything happen in real life

you are here

Imitation. Run over anifa scum. Muslims too.

there is no US base in France.

next

by getting comfy

by getting rid of all the fake countries on their continent. look at how much cleaner europe's borders look with them removed.

by laughing at Americans like always obviously
>56%

Why isn't Ukraine part of Russia?

Gotta say the Alt-Right IS sorting me out.

Now that I have a purpose, I just feel like improving things. Like cleaning my room.

Hell, I just took my coffee out of the bag and put it in a Mason jar. Aesthetic af

Yeah, making Yugosalvia again is a great idea

Hitler looked like a buffoon in Munich, too. Then the next decade of Wiemar sank in.
People are too comfortable now, but once that fades, we have a chance.
Amerimutts have a broad white/European identity, too. Although the "1/32 Irish" meme has truth with some of us, plenty of other areas are very homogeneous in genetic composition.
I'm half-Russian, one quarter Jew, and one quarter Galician Spanish myself. I care first and foremost about the white race.
>inb4schlomo
Just a Mischling.

We dont need this part. Poland can take it if they want.

cheer and joy because at least one commie died

>cyprus still divided

>turks still on map

I didn't mean in the memey Jordan B. Peterson way. I mean, you know, getting through university and maybe getting a house or something like that.

By taking smug satisfaction in our obvious superiority

>Dutchland
Why do I get the feeling you're one of my countrymen?

>Moravia
Kek.

>he types furiously on the computer in his mum's bedroom
Lol

Sure thing mate.

And I've realised that this whole white nationalism thing is a complete pipe dream, it's never going to happen

by not doing anything?
americans spilling eachother's blood because of differing political viewpoints is of no concern to us

>by laughing at Americans like always obviously
%

There are to many blacks right now in America, that they can't even say "black" with out getting sued or accused of racism, in the end, blacks will throw all whites out of America or they will racemix them for centuries.

this

My mom gave me my own room after I collected enough Good Boy points, you faggot.

Stupid map because it's indecisive. Half of it is bringing smaller countries under the control of larger ones as they should be (e.g. Ireland, Belarus) and the other half is balkanising countries based on minor divisions. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

>isolated bit of land within another country's borders

We should go to bed excited to see the driver named by the time I wake up tomorrow :)

>this whole white nationalism thing is a complete pipe dream

yeah, fuck off, don't step in east europe plix, not everybody is politically correct here anymore

Why "sure thing"? Just because you're defeatist and maybe lazy doesn't mean everybody else is too. Be negative all you want, I won't be. Even if I fail.

>stay out of our country's affairs

that's a good one, lad

With indifference or slight bemusement.

Even our fucking football morons operate better than they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=nAQ7NkGiLWE

There is no fundamental difference between acting "IRL" as you say that acting on the internet.
The goal is the same, to try to turn some people to your ideas.

How many of us have been redpilled online ?
Do you really think it's easier to achieve this "IRL", in the fucking street ?

Once people are redpilled, they start to share some red pill bites IRL in private circles. That is the efficient way change things. Nobody will listen to a bunch of people spouting "slogans" like commies. Ineffective as fuck.

t.muhammed

It's the issue that matters. I doubt anyone would try to strangle another over the sales tax, but when you have people openly calling for the destruction of white people as a coherent group, then there is a problem.
Anyway, the 'attack' was at worst a false flag. Antifa was chimping out as usual to begin with. But how goes it in Iceland? Any backlash to that AIDS nigger?

Always split Germany, what the fuck,

What's the solution to vid related besides white nationalism? Legitimately interested what you think Pajeet.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

No you don't. The symbolism are cheap rip offs and you all carry it in those retarded modified flags. This entire shitshow did more damage than anything else. Hitler would have laughed at you.

You're doing it wrong.

So what's your point being here?
Just to sperg out at anyone that tries to improve things? Go move on with your life.
Every political movement starts small, this one grows faster than most.

''Dutchland'' where Germany should be....

I endorse this map wholehearthly

Are you dumb or something?

You defend these guys yet deny that globalisation is happening?

And you can't know what Europe would look like if your fucking gov stayed out of it, we may have been half russian by now or even better than the current situation.

I personally don't really mind for now, i'm not really concerned since i'm like 75% sure you'll have your civil war by 2021

>but when you have people openly calling for the destruction of white people as a coherent group, then there is a problem.
an extremist movement that mostly plagues america, to be fair
>Any backlash to that AIDS nigger?
that was over two years ago
i hope he was taken behind the station and shot like the dog he is but i think he was just deported

I don't know. I don't think you should.