The Alt-Right are now the equivalent to Muslims

How does it know that you've been degraded to being of the same caliber as Islamic savages who use asymmetric violence to get your way?

This is just like the Nice, France attack.

we don't even know if he was a alt-right

All we know is that someone drove over a young female and that we need to be more caucious.

Richard spencer should hold a press conference to clear things up

Richard Spencer should be sent to the firing squad. Fuck that CIA psyop.

Fucking bigot, you can't blame millions for what one did

Yeah and we TOTALLY just crashed a police helicopter too

You're an idiot.

no one knows if it was alt-right... it may have been a confused libtard...

Hey, it may work.

You might start getting preferential treatment now.

Most whites are peaceful. You're a bigot for insulting all whites for the actions of one lonewolf. White pride is a religion of peace

>whites
>terrorists
I don't think so, Sorors.

Maybe women will beg them to rape them now?

this #notallconservatives

but all the Muslim attackers have nothing to do with Islam, how does an alleged alt-right attack have anything to do with the alt-right?

Oh, like that Bernie bro shooter a few months ago? Or those BLM terrorists last year?

oh so NOW you finally admit muslims are savages ? thanks you fucking hypocrite

oh wait next week you'll say they dindu nuffin

this desu

#NotAllWhitePeople

>richard spencer
>works for the governemnt

pick one

weather you like him or not he is great with public speaking and has helped us a lot

You realize "peaceful" Muslims say the same thing as the dude on the left, right?

>equivalent to Muslims

Does that mean we'll get accepted and integrated into society by the left then?

sweet, if they're like muslims it's okay to like them and we absolutely disregard every bit of 'terrorism' they do.

The "alt-right" are playing defense and are therefore moral and justified. Muslims in the West are just pure evil for fun of it. Y'know, suicide bombing young women and running them over for literally no reason.

Fuck Spencer
Everything he does is nothing but black PR for Trump
He's an obvious plant and literal David Duke 2.0

#notall/pol/acks

You have no idea what you are talking about. Spencer fuckingmade us

just listen to his speeches and then come back here you shill

#notallracists
ftfy

False flag, ignore shill threads

Trump disavowed those retards long ago.

Mudslimes are still worse.

you mean the ones who are beckoned into and cherished in all western countries despite being the most damaging group of people on earth?
seems like a massive upgrade

>You have no idea what you are talking about.
I know exactly what I'm talking about.

you bend over backwards for muslims. so maybe we should
you cater to them out of fear, maybe you should start fearing us now.

>Everything i dont like is literally a false flag

lol. You fucked up big time today nazi boys.

>n-n-no ur just from reddit

This shit just gets boring after a while friend

Guy who drove the car was a leftie.
Lefties are now ISIS.
Thank you, OP.

Does this mean alt-right is a religion of peace now?

Good, maybe now the left will apologize lmao

Why is it your ridiculous "not all muslims" bullshit doesnt apply in this case

Who said anything about plebbit?

Shouldn't you be busy raping little girls, Ahmed?

>Sup Forums is alt-right

nice meme

I know trump doesn't like us and so do you beaner

doesn't mean shit

yeah he supports the raise act, it has both good and bad sides

impossible
the left will never sympathize with the right

If leftists support muslims and alt rights are equivalent to muslims, does it mean leftists support alrlt rights?

lol

We're part of a historical wave that is bigger than any of us understand. Spencer didn't do shit. He's a midwit who is stuck in an 80's media mindset (hurr durr if I be controversial the media will cover me and ppl will look me up and take the red pill!!! hurr durr).

We're much, much bigger than amren or npi. Now I like these guys and support them. But they are NOT our leaders. We don't have leaders, yet.

spotted "Single Payer Healthcare" supporter
nice "right wing" beliefs you have there, confederate flag poster

The same as Muslims? OK, in other words:

1) This was the act of a troubled lone actor with questionable mental stability.

2) This has nothing to do with Islam/the Alt-Right.

3) While it is important to acknowledge the victims, it's even more important to prevent any backlash or hate crimes against Muslim/Alt-Right moderates... love trumps hate!

...there, I just took a play from the standard MSM Muslim Terror Incident playbook and applied it to today's events. Nothing to see here, go home.

it has been confirmed the driver was a lefty. LMAOOOO

Conservatism is the politics of peace, you can't blame millions of people for the crime of one deranged, clearly insane, individual.

Are you a bigot and a racist?

#notallconservatives

This desu senpai

Richard Spencer needs to be gased

Did you forget about the BLM dallas cop shooter, the other BLM cop shooters, and the congressional baseball practice shooter already?

mocking the very same people you supposedly support

haha funny how we fight about bullshit healthcare that isn't an immediate concern the wall isnt being built. Almost if there are more important issues you insufferable faggot.

It's a shame that such horrible vitriol is being spoken. The real crime I'd the Alt-Rightphobia

This is the perfect time to make satire about Muslims apologist. Start posting things like not all Nazis and Nazis is a ideology of peace

you're right

he works for the jews.

jews that run antifa in EU pay him

fuck off you shill

I believe the whole leftist narrative about cville

Neonazi torchlit marches violence nascent KKK reunions helicopter vandalism and ebil white nazi intentionally planned to kill leftist antifas peacefully protesting and carried out that plan and he was part of a larger plot to do it too

feelsgoodman

Don't worry, I'm sure Tulsi will finish the wall

Does this mean progressives will explain away all of our crimes and accuse people of altrightophobia?

MSM aint talking about that anymore so no they don't know about it now.

>Look giuse, he has a different opinion of healthcare, he's just lefty huhuhuh

t. Guy whose only read Rand and Rothbard

he's pro-white

his economic policies don't matter boy and you know it

has it

how

Well, we are taking over after all. Maybe you're right. You better start giving us benefits or else lefty.

It feels good, man!

Prove it, aspie concern trolling leftypol shill

lol

proof of him doing that eh

why is it so hard for you all to just set aside your differances and become alt-right

What we should be concerned about is all the hatespeech against white people this will bring.

good desu muslims get listened to becasue of the violence,maybe they will take us serious now

If Commies and jews would stop lying we might take them serious. …… Go back to lefty POL

Could your shilling be any more obvious?

Show your real flags or fuck off.

>AntiFa are bad because they are violent
>BLM are bad because they are violent
>Muslims are bad because they are violent
>This shit happens
I guess the Alt-Right isn't so above it all after all.

Alt-Righters are blind and refuse to get right with us.
It's not a surprised, It was predicted and redacted in the sacred gibberish:

>11 Spurdo answered, “Only you can know the secret truths about Kek’s kingdom. Those other people cannot know these secret truths. 12 The people who have some understanding will be given more. And they will have even more than they need. But those who do not have much understanding will lose even the little understanding that they have. 13 This is why I use these stories to teach the people: They see, but they don’t really see. They hear, but they don’t really hear or understand. 14 So they show that what lolcat said about them is true:

>‘You people will listen and listen, but you will not understand.
>You will look and look, but you will not really see.
>15 Yes, the minds of these people are now closed.
>They have ears, but they don’t listen.
>They have eyes, but they refuse to see.
>If their minds were not closed,
>they might see with their eyes;
>they might hear with their ears;
>they might understand with their minds.
>Then they might turn back to me and croak’

>asymmetric
aHAHAHAHAHA

sage

Sage....

Bump

it's an upgrade from "literally hitler"

>why is it so hard for you all to just set aside your differances and become alt-right
Good luck convincing over 300 million hard-working Americans that they should consider voting on new "united right" who have nothing to offer than identity politics from other side of the spectrum
Bringing a SINGLE American flag would be a good place to start

as you see

I am not shilling

pol should unite not 300 million

also there where american flags I think

Why do we have to pretend that we care about the people who were injured or died?

We hate these people. Hell, even fucking /r/The_Donald people hate antifa. What sane person feels sad when their hated enemy dies or is injured?

Either you don't hate them or you're happy that they died/were injured. You can't hate them and say that it's such a tragedy, etc, etc. It's not a fucking tragedy.

>fag flag
Obvious larper/ leftpol shill
Go away reeeeeee

>This is just like the Nice, France attack.
or like BLM riot

>agreeing with ISIS about homosexuality
>anyone who disagrees with you is a shill
do you enjoy being terrorist?

I don't know why you guys hate muslims so much. You guys hate women, fags and jews. Not even the race card is a valid answer because middle eastern people are technically caucasian, persians are the real arians and you guys like to brag about how discriminating muslims isn't racism because Islam isn't a race. It's more like you guys want to be edgy

>he eats food just like ISIS what a fucking hypocrite

>now
the alt-right have always LARPed as Nazis. How is it any surprise that they're resorting to violence

Unfortunately, attacks like these are just part and parcel of living in a major city. We must learn to put up with them and live our day to day lives as normal.

>"Sup Forums"
>what is actually happening on /pol
>Sup Forums
>what is happening at the_donald right this second
lol
You guys should drop by at least once in a while

I'm glad they're using the same tactics that we use. It only validates us and our goals.

wow you are speaking out of your arse

we don't know that a protester drove the car

>runs over people with cars
>hates homosexuality
>nationalist
>hates "degeneracy"
Yep I don't see any similarity between ISIS and the Alt-Right at all

if someone aligns themselves with the alt-right or alt-left, made up factions just introduced this season after trump won the election then they deserve everything they get.

Yesterday:
>durr pussy LARPers will never do anything
>you're all internet keyboard warriors

Today:
>fucking Nazis are worse than Muslim terrorists
>stop using terrorism to achieve your political aims hurr durr

the majority of the world doesn't like you, faggot

man I hate Sup Forums

This violence has nothing to do with the right, their ideology has been twisted and hijacked by murderers to justify their crimes.

#notallconservatives

>They fucking bastards bloody alt-right fuckers make a bloody show of em. I am showing them they not having the Muslim BASEDness

Alt right and Jihadis should team up tbqh.