We really messed up today Sup Forumsros...

we really messed up today Sup Forumsros... we harassed an innocent kid just because we didn't want to see the elephant in the room. the nazis are destroying our movement. we will never be trusted again after this.

>we will never be trusted again after this.
as if someone ever trusted us

>these incidents only further divide and plunge the US into chaos

>antifa
>innocent kid
He's a murderer, we won't let him go free.

Stop begging for the left's approval you fucking idiot

i find it funny tha the nation that used divide and conquer on poor nigger countries gets to be divided and economically fucked up (wellfare etc.), thanks subhumans

This is why one cannot "unite the right". They tried it in England and it was a shit fit to a lesser degree.
Pic related is the absolute state of the Charlottesville 14/88ers.

We can't worship deathmongers and expect the media to call our protest nonviolent. Spencer refuses to give credence to Nazis and neither should we.

If you see a guy heiling, tell him to knock it off or get ktfo

>we harassed an innocent kid

>OP thought Trump was going to be anything but a blip in leftist filth, violent perversions.

FYROM

>we
>we
>we
>our
>we

>we
>we
>we
Stfu, tourist. I washed dishes and mowed the lawn today.

If this is not a bait thread you deserve death OP.

His music is a crime against humanity

Quick rundown on the four of cloves, nazi protest, and innocent kid please? I've been gone a few days no idea what's going on.

Well thats the average amerifat for you

>filename

>we really messed up today Sup Forumsros... we harassed an innocent kid just because we didn't want to see the elephant in the room. the nazis are destroying our movement. we will never be trusted again after this.

This

KEK
AntiFa assault and murder people on a weekly basis, one guy drives through a bunch of psycho antifas who are mobbing his car and we're the bad guys? Fuck off, cunt.

>shareblue-sample-05
Having a a bit of a brainfart this evening, aren't you shills? Better luck next time when you're not so sloppy. Say hi to brock for me!

>Shareblue-Sample-05.jpg

The Nazis on this board are either closet Leftists, the agents of Leftists, or literal retards.

thisthisthisthisthisthis

americucks will always be pussified cucks

Why would you ever listen to Spencer? Obvious COINTELPRO

Caring about what your enemies think of you is the first step towards failure.

Instead of becoming more moderate, you should become more and more radical. That's how the jews tricked the goyim into accepting faggotry (well, they're faggots but at least they aren't trannies), promiscuity (she slept with 3 guys, but at least she isn't a single mom).

Push for a idea more extreme than what you believe and with time your initial objectives will not be seen absurd by the common people anymore.

newfag, the Nazis have been on pol since the beginning. both ironic and not.

>
STDH.txt

Are you an idiot? Closet leftists? What's the point?
They're just your allies

Go away. We ARE the movement, and we will retake America for the White race.

You're so fucking obvious.
Chaos Is a Ladder.

While we were dividing the poor nigger countries we became one

I don't see a contradiction

Its sad when I realize so many of you morons arent accelerationists. The only way out of this is THROUGH. You know hell is coming, you sense it in your bones, and yet you try to fight against it. Fuck that. I'm going into hell headfirst and fucking Satan in the ass

To begin with we were labeled white nationalist nahtzi bigots. That was a mistake on their part, we've got nothing to lost and can go all out

Without the reichfags we are nothing but cockless neckbeards braying in the wind. War is inevitable now. Time to pick a side.

Discrediting opponents is a pretty good reason to act like a jackass.

FUCKING SHILLS SAGE AND REPORT

Who's we? Shut up faggot, sage.

We are the movement cunt.

>we
Who knows you stupid cattle?

is it the same guy posting these threads

So many these shills roaming around. i tried to make a post about it:

I didn't do shit, faggot. I knew trying to dox some rando would come back and bite whoever did it though. You guys should have learned from Spike Lee during the whole Zimmerman fiasco.

they're ours. deal with it. if you're scared of Roman salutes and other nonviolent shit they do then learn to not.

Patience, my dude. People jump to conclusions way too soon these days. Info is still being released about everything that went down.

>we

you have to go back