Pray to Christ, our Champion, anons

Pray to the Lord Jesus Christ throughout the day, user.

Remember, God punished the Jews over and over again throughout the Bible when they became degenerate and promoters of filth. Pray that He does it again and brings back righteousness and goodness.

Just pray in your hearts and in your thoughts throughout the day.

Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord of Lords and King of Kings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
catholiccompany.com/getfed/our-lady-mt-carmel-part-one/
ewtn.com/expert/answers/just_war.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/ro-idolatry.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thinking Jesus was white

Pray the Rosary

I never said this, user. Jesus was a Jew.

That's satanic you fucktard lol

Quit blaspheming you faggot.
To call him a shitskin is to say that he wasn't a man but a beast.

>mfw Jesus never said "I am God" word for word

Pray the "Our Father" prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those
who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

So basically you're retarded

In that case I'll pray for you

HE WAS A GENTILE
GENTILES WERE CLASSICAL GREEKS YOU FUCK

He's the Son of God. No one goes to the Father, except through Him.

Lol he said something so much better & you seem to know

Christ is a faggot and so are you.

>believes good is evil.
>Believes it
that'll be the death of you're soul user, this and publicly promoting lies.

Nigga that shits made by the vatican

Islam have this gay shit too

You're praying to Lucifer kek

No thank you, jew lover.

>jew

Technically we're all jews

If you don't like what the Jews are doing, then realize that's why they killed Christ.

Throughout the Bible, God punishes Jews when they become degenerate. Today, many Jews have outright switched sides. They are satanists. They fear God and try to suppress our prayers.

Pray to the Lord, Jesus Christ. Pray for Him to come back and set the world into its proper order. This is what the Jews fear most.

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

>Technically we're all jews
Not really, but I get that LARPing as one is a central part of being a Christcuck

I wouldn't pray the rosary, user.
I think it's a subversion to get Christians away from saying real prayers.

Pray the "Our Father" prayer. The one said by Christ Himself,

Nigga... that's from god, im praying to god through his mother.

You don't have to pray it.

Just acknowledge that if it wasn't for the Most Holy Rosary, you'd be speaking Turkish now

>dont recite mindless chants
you fucked up that part big

Who cares what color Jesus was. That's not even the point of it all, just a mere detail

Amen.

>"i think"
there's your problem

look up the message of Fatima.

>1 Corinthians 6:9-10
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

DEUS VULT.

OL Victory, pray for us.

This message is for those who will hear it. There will be many scoffers, many unbelievers, many deniers, but I say this for those who know and believe, remember to pray to Christ throughout the day, in your thoughts and in your heart.

Jewish magic is strong today because it is mostly going unchallenged. Prayer opposes it, and Goodness is much more powerful than evil. If I can get even 3 more people to praise Christ throughout the day, it will be a giant victory for us.

I'll just stick with The Bible.

Praying for, through, or at Mary is unBiblical.

Jesus died for your sin-
Uhm no, sweetie, he died because he trusted a Jew.

God wants us to Pray the Rosary, especially during these times.. look up the message of Fatima

>Mindless
Thats why you meditate upon the mystery of each decade
pic's the visitation, 2nd mystery in the holy rosary.

itt: kike lovers

This is a /catholic/ thread
HERETICS BE GONE

old testament's foretelling the coming of Mary and jesus Christ, catholiccompany.com/getfed/our-lady-mt-carmel-part-one/

He died to establish his church and 7 sacraments of the church, like confession.

Jesus was white, and he had blue eyes.
That's what makes the crucifixion so sad.

The next punishment is going to be flat out his wrath, though. In the end all of humanity will be either with him, or burned away from this Earth and thrown into the pit of fire.

No, that's gay.

>look up the message of Fatima
It's just not Biblical.

Pray to Christ, guys. Throughout the day. Ask for forgiveness, and praise the Lord.

Shiw where the Bible says to pray the rosary. I can show you where it says no vain repetitions(praying the same shit 50 times at once)

Amen. Reminder that the rapture WILL be after the tribulation.
Faith alone, boyo.
Romans 5:1 - Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
Galatians 2:16 - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Philippians 3:9 - And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Jesus was a model for whom god had made his chosen people after the Jews turned to Satan. That includes being white.
And they killed him for it.

Jesus wasn't white. Being white doesn't make you any different in the eyes of the Lord. This does not mean that race is non-existent, nor that we should ignore it, but it doesn't mean that we are spiritually superior.

From which part of the UK are you from?

Wales.

Before Christ died, Satan ruled over this planet. Now that Christ has risen, He usurped the throne.

(((They))) worship Satan. Everything we call "Jew" comes from Satan. Lies, thievery, deceit, child sacrifices. (((They))) want us to stop praying, because prayer weakens them.

Pray to God. Goodness is more powerful than evil. Prayer is like throwing a spear straight into their ranks.

I will.

Hear my prayer, O Lord; give ear to my supplications. In Thy faithfulness answer me in Thy righteousness. Enter not into judgment with Thy servant; for no man living is righteous before Thee. For the enemy has pursued me; he has crushed my life to the ground; he has made me sit in darkness like those long dead. Therefore my spirit faints within me; my heart within me is appalled.
I remember the days of old, I meditate on all that Thou hast done; I muse on what Thy hands have wrought. I stretch out my hands to Thee; my soul thirsts for Thee like a parched land. Make haste to answer me, O Lord! My spirit falls! Hide not Thy face from me, lest I be like those who go down into the pit. Let me hear in the morning of Thy steadfast love, for in Thee I put my trust. Teach me the way I should go, for to thee I lift up my soul.
Deliver me, O Lord, from my enemies! I have fled to Thee for refuge. Teach me to do Thy will, for Thou art my God! Let Thy good spirit lead me on a level path! For Thy Name's sake, O Lord, preserve my life! In Thy righteousness bring me out of trouble! And in Thy steadfast love cut off my enemies, and destroy all my adversaries. For I am Thy servant.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit:
now and ever, and unto the ages of ages. Amen.
Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Glory to Thee, O God.

Your pic is blatant idolatry.
>b-but it's not REAL worship!
Keep telling yourself that.

The Messiah of the Jewish faith will be the Anti-Christ, and the Al Mahdi will be too.

Why do you ask?

It's been a while since I've seen a British Christian here, so I assumed you were from Norn Iron.

What is just war. When a Christian nation can resort to violence (can partially be applied to individuals).

ewtn.com/expert/answers/just_war.htm

Nah, there are Christians everywhere in the UK. Even in universities, there are always Christian unions with young Christians. However, most are very relaxed about their faith, but there are fundamentalists around too. Northern Ireland is just a special place, though, as the majority of people are Christians rather than a noteworthy minority.

That's actually good to hear.
May God protect you, brethren.

Likewise, brother. God bless.

If only there were more of you.

Indeed. You can find Christians everywhere in the UK, but compare them to the atheist population, and they're vastly outnumbered. Still large enough to find fellow Christians easily; it isn't like going to Saudi Arabia and looking for Christians or anything like that (yet).

>most are very relaxed about their faith, but there are fundamentalists around too
Can you tell me about Baptist churches in the UK? Are they similar to US ones? Or less fundamentalist?

There are fundamentalist churches around, but the faith is under attack so much, most churches are cucked in that they weaken their message.
>similar to US ones
On the whole, definitely not.
Northern Ireland is like a different country, though. There will be true fundamentalist churches there. Fag marriage is illegal there.

Which ones are the most fundamentalist churches then?
>On the whole, definitely not.
In what way? I get that there are probably no Westboro-tier churches, but are there any significant redflags among Baptist churches in the UK, like supporting homosex or lukewarmness?

I'm praying everyday before going to sleep. And ca*holicism is not Christianity.

>you haven't forgotten your daily deus vult, have you user?

>a noteworthy minority

>Poland
>Not Catholic

It's unfortunate, but it's not completely hopeless if you're a Christian in the UK. It's actually quite easy to find like-minded individuals.

Catholicism is heresy. Good on Jan for rising above it.

why are you guys not converting to orthodoxy (especially coptic orthodoxy)

>Richard Dawkins-tier "wah wah it's not fair" argument

Hail Òdin

Because it promotes idolatry among other sins.
>jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/ro-idolatry.htm

The western world tried to feed Africa for decades now out of kindness. Fuck, even China tried to.

No amount of prayer can help self-inflicted harm

So you're anglican?
I actually wanted to, but there is only one Orthodox church in my town, and everyone I know is Catholic, so...
But yeah, the Pope can be a cuck from time to time

Very edgy you degenerate tard

It might be surprising for you, but I have just read the Bible and it became obvious for me that catholicism is bullshit.

Jesus wasn't confirmed "always God" til like 80 years after his death. Hence why in Gospel of Mark, Mary and his bros were trying to get him to go home. Mary hadn't been fucked by God at this time yet as Mark was written earlier

You religious fucktards are the worst. How many people have to die in the name of god.. y'all a bunch of dumb fucking idiots who don't know what's good for yourselves.

Trump is the second coming of Christ.

The Anglican Church is a complete shambles now.
>"banning gay marriage is un-Christian"
Disgusting.
I'm non-denominational, really. My views are more in-line with those hardline baptists in America/fundamentalist Protestants in Northern Ireland.

kissing a priest's hand and icons isn't idol worshiping

why you didn't try that one orthodox chruch

Same for me. Actually reading The Bible, you realize everything the Catholic Church is doing is heresy.

Why would I pray to Prophet Jesus (pbuh)?

Karl Franz bows to nobody. He is prince and emperor you know.

kek is a funny god.

It's like how the Catholic Church used to burn Englishmen for reading the Bible in English. I wonder why they wouldn't want anybody to understand the Bible?

>Complete shambles
>Butcher's slaughterhouse
Yeah I'm a fan of Jacob Rees-Mogg
Yeah, that's fucked up what the church of England is doing.
>Mewtwo is a Christian role model
I mean, I watched Pokemon when I was younger, but this is too much

kek

DEUS VULT! THE SOLDIERS OF GOD WILL DESTROY THE SATANISTS! STOP PRAYING AND LACE UP FOR GOD!

HERETICS WILL TASTE THE STEEL

abdul what's below the sphinx?

Do I have to go to church to repent and be saved when Jesus comes back and God unleashes fury on earth? Or can I just pray and read the Bible on my own?

>a 600 Year old man built a boat that housed thousands *50 thousand to 80 thousand* of young animals

aquatic and amphibious animals and insects don't need protection from water.

I actually did, but it lasted too long, and I didn't want to eat from the same spoon as 50 other people.
Repent.