Congrats on becoming a terrorism board Sup Forums

Congrats on becoming a terrorism board Sup Forums

Props for showing how radicalisation happens

PS. you shitskin dindus now

Let them be bro, I'm tired of my community being the leader in terrorism

>implying we weren't all on watchlist already
If /r9k/ can have killers, why can't we? Lefties btfo

Sup Forums is a board of peace

nationalism is the ideology of peace. don't judge all nationalists by the actions of a few.

we need increased funding for mental health services

This stupid trick only works when youre in power

This
We expose retards on both the left and the right for teh lulz

It's not a trick. The vast majority of nationalists are peaceful and just want to live their lives like you and me.

They are just some commies.
They'll even lynch old school liberals now if they could.

tldr nothing of value was lost.

IF YOU KILL THEM THEY WIN!!

>implying it wasn't some random guy that panicked when antifa started throwing rocks at his car

PART AND PARCEL
>PART AND PARCEL
PART AND PARCEL
>PART AND PARCEL
PART AND PARCEL
>PART AND PARCEL

I've always known it. I've known muslim radicals over the years and they have the same hateful and retarded mentality as Pol and share the same history of being life long neglected losers. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually enjoying watching this all happen in real time.

Hit and run truth. Img related

I F
A
L I E
I S
R E P E A T E D
O F T E N
E N O U G H,
I T
W I L L
B E C O M E
T H E
T R U T H.
--Mein Kampf, "The Big Lie" (*attributed)

The media has been calling this place a dangerous right wing extremist board for a while now. Today's events really don't change this place's reputation at all.

except there is footage of him driving into the crowd on purpose and that completely shuts down your whole implied narrative.

Except now it's true.

Go stand in your nearest road.
We will be with you shortly.

We are peaceful.

This was caused by a lack of tendies and pee pee touches.

#notallpol you disgusting bigot

O RLY?

raculidal lysation is not the tendency of this meager minnow netting board. bin yer mind for britanon!

>dying to a gun
not if you're white

The identity of the driver isn't even known yet. There's been nothing but speculation and incorrect guesses.

What the fuck happened today I've been at my grandmothers eating scones outside of any Internet or phone coverage. Lots of mentions of Sup Forums being terrorists now what happening have I missed?

kys

Fuck this shit man. Can't fight the retarded left without empowering the retarded right.

You actually can. Its called using facts and being honest.

>inbred, intellectual pismire
D E T E C T E D

filtered

A fucking leaf...

Exactly this. When the facts come out you can see the leftist go straight to anger and emotion, it's like a switch. It kills them. That is why (((the fake news narrative))) is being used to redefine "fact" as "what the MSM says."

Tfw get told by the fucking Saudis. Its a fair cop.
It's front page news here, this is going to be pushed so fucking hard qq

Sup Forums Akbar!

Well its like muslims, the more you speak against whitey the more radicalized they get.
So maybe we should stop.
Just pay us our reparations for slavery and dictatorships and shit and we won't criticize you anymore honkey.
pay up.