SPENCER

White Is Always Right

leftypol shill detected

Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

Give me a quick rundown on the car of peace.

Who was it aimed at and who is responsible?

>black lives matter

>unity with commie fist

Yup that guy did the right thing

What does he bring to a movement? Man-tits and shitty interviews? Nathan Domingo is /ourguy/

>Gives intelligent, articulate interview that sounded completely reasonable on TYT
>Smashes moldylocks in the fucking face

>Shill Richard Spencer arrested

But he's currently Tweeting.

What is wrong with you?

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer

more ones..

He didn't fucking do shit, he pops up out of no where claiming he's the leader of a group that doesn't even officially exist.
But that's what you Jews are good at, Calling me a shill?
You responded pretty quickly to this and typed it within 50 seconds good job, or did you already have that written up and copy/pasted it to make mislead others?

Why are there so many shoes flying all over the place? Do yank leftists not know how to tie their shoelaces or something?

You think he writes all his tweets? He prob has people linked to the account, it's what celebrities do, they wouldn't actually waste their time on social media

>copy pasta from earlier

how much shekels is he giving you?

did you see Damigo fight 50 riot cops today? Holy fuck he is a legend. That shit was straight out of a movie. Literally took 50+ cops in full riot gear 3 minutes to take down a 5'3" manlet.

Damigo is honorary lanklet.

Why not both. The white is a diverse and great community, and both are the only one who can be trusted, who are not shekel grabbing E-whores and have been in the movement long before the whole buzz. Damagio is great when it comes to activism, Spencer is more the guy for the cameras. Also I like to mention Anglin, great guy. For the 2016/17 crowd, fuck em all, they follow or wither

Russian fly a plane over the pentagon and white house NO NEWS WHY...but plenty of news of a driver running over peeps. WAKE UP

SPREAD

Have you ever read what Spencer has written before the Hillary/Pepe speech, go to bing and search for radix archives, read what the movement stands for before trying a cheap c&d

>>Caused by a fellow liberal
source?

video?

How did they know?

fucking hell he gonna get suicide'd