The faces of men who will never hold a white collar job again in their lives...

The faces of men who will never hold a white collar job again in their lives. I hope following controlled opposition like Spencer for your tiki torch rally was worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats robert pattinson

You have no idea what the mood in the south is right now if you think they'll be anything but fine

1. Start own company.....
2. Tell you fuck off when we dont wanna serve you.
3. Profit.

Bane?

The jew is subversive it seeks to divide through identity politics so you dont pay attention to them behind the scenes orchestrating you like puppets. They will race bait blacks against whites and make you think the nigger or muslim is your enemy. Any thread or poster claiming race black v white is the issue is a rabbi in disguise weather they even know it or not.

The only way to defeat the Jew is to stand united as one people against them, thats why they control the worlds wealth, media, because they keep the lower people infighting and squabbling over petty differences. Let all races know the danger of the Jew so together we can defeat the greatest enemy mankind has ever known

Unite to defeat them, or continue to lose, the march to victory will take all people against their vile schemes and subversive nature

>implying these retards could ever get jobs in the first place

have you thought about the possibility that there are companies out there which leaders are with far right political views ?

the guy in white, that is kinda in focus, knows he is fucked when he sees the camera.

lmao, nobody will suffer any consequences for this. You clearly don't understand just how enormous of a victory this was, and just how little of a fuck anyone gives anymore.

Spencer is a genius, but more importantly he's a rich genius with money and lawyers.

The vast majority of those people aren't even from Virginia. They chose the wrong state to come to. Trump lost Virginia. This is not trump country. The Republicans I know even hate Trump. He's not popular here in the slightest.

>tfw your life is forever sabotaged because of your political beliefs
>tfw leftards claim you're the one that's intolerant

>company doesn't want to hire people who unironically proclaim to be Nazis
>wtf we're oppressed now

they are middle class white guys
educated
well dressed/groomed (except red shirt guy)
they live in the south
Companies are desperate to get applications from guys like this and not mexicans or dindus who can barely speak english.
They are gonna be fine. I'd hire everyone in this photo, except maybe fatty red shirt, but just because he pisses me off, not because he is a nazi

>Wahhh, you won't tolerate my intolerance, that makes you the one who is intolerant.

This. Hitler wanted to preserve the European race; he didn't hate nonwhites. The only ethnic group he hated were the Jews, as social and political enemies who wanted to destroy everything they loved.

Yes, that would certainly be unjust and unethical oppression.

People on the right crate jobs.

>The jew is subversive it seeks to divide through identity politics
/leftypol/ trash or shitskin? Jews have already fucked the US with the 1965 Immigration Act.

THIS
MUH SKIN IS NOT THE ANSWER
WE ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

you should be forced to hire islamists and BLM

Sure is tumblr in here
Slit your wrists knuckleheads

I'm the one who doesn't tolerate you intolerance towards me actually, therefore you're intolerant

Pointing out the objective and provable negative impact of non-whites on the West isn't intolerance, stupid. It's simply stating reality.

>WAH THOSE EBIL CHRISTIAN MEXICANS ARE RUINING MY ATHEIST DEGENERACY!

Most of the people in that pic look pretty good and normal surprisingly. However just a word of advice if you are considering stepping outside into the real world to express your political views instead of on the internet; dont look like an autistic slob. Dont bother going to these events until you lose some weight and get some decent non autism looking clothes.

leftypol shill detected

Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

Yup just like how no one wants to a rioting BLM protester.

I don't care if my hamburger cook likes to post about BLM on his twitter as long as he makes good hamburgers. You're a fascist sack of shit desu.

>wanting a white collar job

have fun working for someone else, slaving away for shit wages under fluorescent lighting.

t. 'blue collar' small business owner making high 6 figure income

:^)

>all those angry virgins
I had sex for the first time a few months ago and I'm not as racist as I used to be

Fear based psyop thread. The fear is gone. God is with us.

>these guys will never have jobs where their bosses would hate them and ruin their lives if they discussed their ideas

Land of the free

They will have jobs, just not as cuked employees like yourself.

The pussy shouldnt change you. You should change the pussy.

>fascist
>companies should have the agency to decide what personnel they hire
are you retarded

Are you guys any better????

I'll hire them :)

This.

Right now the news is complete BULLSHIT with it's spin on today. I'm fucking livid.

T.Southerner

They look fine to me. There's like 1 overweight guy in that picture and he doesn't look all that unkempt. These people look miles better than your trash BLM nigger with his wifebeater and fat ass leftist antifa chick in a denim diaper

pussy is just pussy
whores have always been whores since the dawn of time

you just fuck until you find a woman who isn't as boring to talk to

>the dude on the right has a shirt that says engineering on it
I'd go ahead and blow my brains out if I were you OP, I've never seen a nigger engineer before and my family isn't even white.

>Go to a rally
>Someone dies the next day
>you are now a member of a terrorist organization
Wow, Richard Spencer is fucking doing more to destroy the right than anyone else in this country - hope these fuckbois enjoy the important lesson of keeping your power level a secret

Who would want to hire a Nazi anyway?

who?

we're not afraid

>mfw you actually think this
Most small businesses take years and years before the owner even sees a profit, they have to pay back the bank for the capitol it took to start it. most the time in the millions of dollars.
So no you are an idiot. Most owners don't even take a salary for the first 10 or 15 years. and then by the time they have earned it, they make 100k a year if they are lucky.

They won't stop until the south is a black colony for their monkeys.
Feels incredibly bad.

>being a trustfund babby lifetime NEET is an achievement now

pls be ironic

All women are boring. Once the swing is done and the tongue starts flipping. Thats when you know females aint shit but pussy.

When we all come out they won't be anybody to dox. Keep pushing Jew, eventually the whole thing will blow up.

Ethnic replacement in our homelands is not the answer to mass atheism. Go back spic.

Better men than you OP

>hope these fuckbois enjoy the important lesson of keeping your power level a secret
that's the white way - wither and die while you get systematically replaced by people who aren't scared to speak and act

the faces of CIA agent provocateurs

Fuck all you faggots

Funny how it goes only against whites and not islam.

Yes.

CAPPED

Name 5 right now

those arent those torches that put out that anti bug smell shit are they?

that would be fucking obnoxious

Jews always call any white person that stands up for white people "controlled opposition."

It's always the same: "if you fight back, they win" becuase the last thing they want is white people going public taking back their country.

This isn't going to be easy, but it will be fun, exciting, dangerous, and worth it in the end

>get sued for discrimination
>lose company
Cya at mcdonald's kid

>successful controlled opposition is successful.
David Duke would be proud

That's cute. Because that's already happening in Ontario and you don't even have to be in love with being white.
Because I'm white I didn't get a engineer job because of "muh cultural enrichment"
A nigger who almost failed twice is now working for a major firm in Toronto. I have a 95% avg the nigger had 60%
Fuck all you liberal assholes.
I wish we had huge rally's like this in ontario they did nothing wrong

>degrees from some of the top schools in the country
>large list of accomplishments fighting for the white race
>dude hes just a trust fund neet

pls be ironic

>giving us more reasons to hate you and fewer to live
yes, good

Virginia lifelong resident here who wants you people out of my state!

>Spencer is a genius, but more importantly he's a rich genius with money and lawyers.

Shill harder kike

Would you like a loan goy?

>we'll blacklist you, no shekels for you, bad goy

errytime

Your intolerant intolerance is intolerably intolerant.

>controlled opposition

Give it a rest for once, leftypol. Literally no one gives a shit about these guys, and they'll still have thier jobs when the go back.

> Implying hetrosex

>>degrees from some of the top schools in the country

>implying humanities degrees are worth anything

Maybe that's what kept the antifags away. They're cockroaches, after all

nigger

Boypussy is still pussy.

Then doing a right-wing company would be profitable as fuck, the market solves itself again

Fellow Ontarian here. Toronto should be glassed

Who? Southerners?

nice brainlet mentality

I am

If wetbacks were so nice to be around, they would have stayed south of the Rio Grande.

They wont ever get a white collar job anyway because they are white males! Thats the point libtard communist. The King s coming and he is going to kill all of you. Repent now.

then why was the google memo guy fired?

Me. Give me a dependable, capable White male anyday.

HEH JUST START UR OWN COMPANY JUST B URSELF
basement dwelling Sup Forumssmoker's understanding of the market, folks.

can someone just tell me why they used fucking decorative tiki torches? Aren't those for bbqs and picnics to keep mosquitoes away? Why not real torches? Are burgers really this dumb?

Can't deny it, the webms look cool as fuck. But the close up shots with them carrying the damn tacky tiki torches from wal-mart ruins the experience...

>This. Hitler wanted to preserve the European race; he didn't hate nonwhites. The only ethnic group he hated were the Jews, as social and political enemies who wanted to destroy everything they loved.
Nobody gives a fuck about Hitler and your fuckin fag flag. Your fuckin stupid ass Nazi shit just fucked us, not in a small way but a fuckin big way. You Nazi larpers are complete fucking retards! Muh Jews!!!! Truth is you are to fucking stupid to beat them! FUCK! Now I want to punch a Nazi for being so fucking gay and stupid! HEIL HITLER!!! FUCK OFF FAG!

Guess who runs HR departments in big multinationals that hire engineers and shit - shrill, SJW women with no background in the fields they hire for. All your social media history is scrutinized, so front page news from a white power rally is instant rejection.

Sure, if you want a job with Bubba doing some hot tar paving on a 100 degree day, I'm sure they will be just "fine" as you say.

because he has the "wrong" views.
as long as you are with "them" you can be as violent and racist as you want and still keep your job.
you sway even a little to the right, and then you've got a huge problem with "them" and you are fucked

Whiny Jew alert.

This. Ones from the east/west coast are particularly fucked when they get home and look for work better than cleaning out urinals.

definitely JIDF

t. Richard Spencer Internet Defence Force

>Name 5 right now
You want him to namedrop 5 random companies? Do you realize how many different companies there are? The world isn't just google, amazom and faceobook. You can get an accounting job at some local plumber firm or a assistant manager position at a local car salesman.

>Whiny Jew alert.
You fucking idiot! This is how you fucking face criticism. Keep living in your shitty fantasy land.

Who fucking cares faggot