I'm Asian and I mainly supported whites

I'm Asian and I mainly supported whites.
But after these protests, I now support blacks in their race war.

Goodbye whites!

The jew is subversive it seeks to divide through identity politics so you dont pay attention to them behind the scenes orchestrating you like puppets. They will race bait blacks against whites and make you think the nigger or muslim is your enemy. Any thread or poster claiming race black v white is the issue is a rabbi in disguise weather they even know it or not.

The only way to defeat the Jew is to stand united as one people against them, thats why they control the worlds wealth, media, because they keep the lower people infighting and squabbling over petty differences. Let all races know the danger of the Jew so together we can defeat the greatest enemy mankind has ever known.

Unite to defeat them, or continue to lose, the march to victory will take all people against their vile schemes and subversive nature.

no one cares gook kill yourself

No one cares, stupid gook.

nope, we will kill you now
we were passive in this race war, but with half the world's population we will eradicate the white race

white genocide soon

Congratulations! Asians like you will be slave tax payers for the welfare race

Watch some Colin Flaherty vids. Black on Asian violence is out of control. Nigs call you ching chong and beat your grandparents. But hey it's your funeral.

You don't got no weapons gook, how are you gonna get us

Enjoy getting shot down by your own race who's smart enough to be on the right side.

I'm glad more white racists are appearing, the more violent they get, the more enemies they have.

People in the middle will never join your side now, everyone will be against the white race soon, even the mulattos.

yes protest chang mind very much! say good byte whitey haha!

haha americans are getting weaker
meanwhile china has made 33 naval bases, fourteen artificial islands

when was the last time America made a base? let alone an artificial island.

trump has made this country weaker, soon when he starts to attack north korea, china and Russia will swoop in and destroy this country, and we will defect and let the blacks live

all the jews are already leaving this country, the only ones left are those in the media who cling onto their only source of money

I'm white and I agree.

kys fucking gook. No one cares about your opinion

fuck a goat you dirty arab pigshit
I have more respects for whites than "Europeans"

why don't you go back to one of your pedophile blackboards

Only in China are people as unhelpful as shit.

stop larping and go back to your cave lee

we have bases all over the world you fucking dumb degenerate moron

>2017
>americans STILL have yet to rise up against their government
we deserve this

>asian
>us flag
back to africa with you

see that Asians?
the whites hate you as much as they hate us

join our side and kill whitey!

Do you think they spit roasted her later that evening?

New thread guys, gove at least 1 (you) thanks

Nah. Trump only puts his dick in 10s.

Wow, your bullshit is so convincing.

LUL I guess you were a nigger the whole time OP

Cool so who the fuck are you going to get to buy your crap chink not india not the pigfuckers not Mexicans.
Enjoy returning back to being the third world.
Fucking dogeater
You bite the hand that feeds just like you bite and eat dogs