Fucking lol at all the shills, bots, paid opposition and reddit cunts flooding the board...

Fucking lol at all the shills, bots, paid opposition and reddit cunts flooding the board. Every "We've gone too far!" and "This was a bad day for us!" and "Sup Forums is finished!" thread is just proof that we're winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cf2nqmQIfxc
youtube.com/watch?v=B51CwAOucu0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These assaults and confrontations were caused by BLM/Antifa not the alt right.

disinfoshills have invaded do not let them control the narrative.

the facts
>alt right showed up early and was peaceful
>the police let antifa start confrontations with the alt right
>fights broke out soros spencer arrested
>state of emergency declared
>unite the right permit was canceled
>alt right breaks up into small groups and eventually dissapates
>people get hit by car
>BLM shows up en force all of a sudden as if waiting for a signal

Do not fall for (((their))) tricks.

How fat are you?

I know and I love it

I mean here specifically though, it's too funny seeing the shill force on full alert.

Not even a little bit.

Haha the best is when Twitter journalists start screenshoting and quoting Sup Forums

It's almost like all of this was (((planned)))

This. They just aren't letting a good crisis go to waste

What the fuck happened? Someone explain.

Same shit happend when the usa military attacks asad forces.

It's pretty ridiculous for anyone to think that this is the end of any of the struggles currently going on in America. These right vs. left rallies have only gotten more violent, and they're most likely going to get worse.

Good day for me. Opened a salt mine

So many shills who can't even assimilate to this image board

I swear, half the enjoyment is seeing the asshurt of all these pathetic faggots. The more they try to hide or obscure it, like pretending to be guilty Sup Forums posters or alt right folks having second thoughts, the better it is. And ironically, the more obvious it is.

This.

Plebbit and the shills are out in full force today. It has been rather entertaining.

Fucking lol at all the shills that think that this is a good thing. Every thread that tries to off people that have brains and know the alt-right fucked up is just proof that they're delusional.

I was just about to post the same thing. Ignore this crap. Its all just planned demoralization.

this
they see whites fighting back
they see whites no longer keeping their heads down because of the labels given to all who dissent against the globalists
You're damn right they are afraid.

>we're winning.

You didn't do shit lol. Stop taking credit for what other people did.

They fucking suck too, your average Sup Forumstard could at least make believable shill threads.

So refreshing to have a real thread, I started to worry about after I read 10 consecutive "too far guys :(((" threads in a row.

Keep trying to delude yourself into thinking that. You know it's not true though.

>when we commit terrorist acts, we win

Seriously you idiots are officially ISIS tier now

But user, I voted for that ebil nazi trump, and after seeing that the 12 year old died to the clearly nazi driver who ran those people over. I too, now hate trump, that nazi.
I now accept that white people are also the devil, and will convert to islam tomorrow because I hate white people.
I am legit Sup Forums, not a shill. Praise Kit, shelly brothers.

Excatly, I started it just because of that, to see if anyone thought or felt the same. These losers might influence some of Sup Forums but not all of it, it seems.

Though, funnily enough I half expected that this thread would 404 before even getting a reply, the board is moving so fast. It just goes to show you that at least some people do take us seriously, or else they wouldn't try this hard or pay for it to be done.

yes welcome shills have a redpill

Rev up those engines fellas

its been obvious for awhile, they're scared. wait for more false flags to happen

This is the same mindset as all other terrorist groups.. which, not to mention, are complete failures.

They rejoice in terror attacks against their opposition, just like Sup Forums is doing, but they never, ever win. Subhuman filth.

Jup that's true.

And it's always they same kind of posts.

Shit everytime we win, like at Berkeley the flood.

The only answer i have is, why are the moderators allowing that?

Go silent Sup Forums; not in defeat, but in introspection. despite all that you have done and not done to be seen morally as the good guys, you have been sold out, we have been sold out; by the cops, the media, jew puppets, all the way up to the Presidency. they want you dead anyway; you might as well go out in a blaze of glory.

go silent!

Here Here!

this was the actual day of the rope (pic related)

Kill the shill

>WE WON GUYS

Yes, exactly what Osama Bin Laden said after 9/11. Realize that this isn't the path to success, but rather, the path to demise.

Except in the current board climate, the first post even if you feel that way, is going to get drowned out. Got to wait for things to calm down a bit before setting your stance, until then treat this place like peanut gallery imo. See obvious shilling, why not point it out and make fun?

The desperation of the shills ever since November, ever since muh russia bit shit, ever since Awan...It's hilarious. They are a drowning bunch, reduced to glad-handing on their social media hug boxes and reaching for anything that could be a life preserver. The problem for them is they keep jumping into the deep end with the boulders of lies and the flaws of their own membership.

daily reminder the only people shills are fooling are themselves

shoo shoo

Morality is for the weak.

The strong kill and reproduce.

1 leftists was killed today.

Where can I sign up to become a shill? I could use the money.

we will have a voice or violence
you pick leftyfag
you came to us, not the other way around.

Is that a Louisiana AWOO sign on the left side, just above the girl with the black tank?

3 by the latest

PROTIP: we're not shills

WHY HAVEN'T THEY RELEASED THE NAME / RACE OF THE PERSON IN CUSTODY

We are the proletariat. The communists/Marxists such as yourself are the attack dogs of the Capitalist Bourgeois. You will be smited when the revolution comes about.
Mark my words.

Yes, become just like islamic extremist terror groups. They always win! Not.

Keep basking in your pity "successes" just like ISIS does, when at the end of the day, they lose.

Former White Nationalist here. I can't believe I voted for such an arrogant, orange, racist blumpf! This was a bad day for us, and surely only a moron could disagree with that. Now that the right side is done, how can you even compete whiteboi?

>kill innocents
>"we're winning guise! hail hitlar"

Been thinking this. Sad. But perhaps the world is just not ready for truth yet.

Killing leftists is good morals tho

>ded gommunists
>nod a win

I'm not a communist/marxist, I lean right and I am more of a libertarian. You're nothing, you're not the proletariat, you're the downfall of it. Do the rest of the true Americans a favor and kindly fuck off.

Maybe if people keep getting run over they'll stop marching in the streets like retards. Can you imagine the body count if those cars weren't there to stop him?
Dude would have bowled a perfect game in that narrow corridor.

do people not tie their damn shoelaces anymore,

This. Have a bump.

Defeatism is a form of traitorism.
We've been trying to tell you faggots working within the system never works.
Read SIEGE by Mason.

>look at me mum im trolin!!

You are a Marxist pretending to be a libertarian.
That's common here. A lot of people also pretend to be libertarian to troll.

You are the minion of the capitalist bourgeois, and you will be killed if you don't see the damn light and march with the people.
The clock's ticking.

Bumperino.

Only retarded reddit cross posters are tone policing and concern trolling

Sieg heil kameraden

Have some more:

Why immigration pursued out of humanitarian concerns is nearly always absurd:
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

What we oppose:
youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cf2nqmQIfxc
youtube.com/watch?v=B51CwAOucu0

Can we say a big fuck you towards the boards "moderation". I thought we got a bunch of new janitors recently to delete the shilling.

>innocents
If they're on the streets they're not innocent. They are combatants.

>You're just pretending!

Everyone who doesn't agree with the things that are happening today are just trolls and are shills. Sure.

This.
Best thread today has been the car meme thread.

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH

no deaths were caused by men & women protesting the removal of the lee statue. All deaths were caused by antifa. news reports it was right wing extremists that caused the deaths

total lunacy. jewish media. jewish governers. jewish politicans. jewish tricks. sickening

you nut bags killed someone. That's not justifiable. We're not currently engaged in a legitimate civil war for the future of this country, this was plain and simple an act of domestic terrorism.
>your ideas are bad and you should feel bad.
I don't care if you have shitty ideas, just don't translate them into violent actions.

>innocents
>if they're in America, they're not innocent. They are combatants.

Said Islamic Terror groups.

Really made me think.

+1

This was like Spencer's beer hall putsch. On paper it is a failure but it means the state is now fighting us and we can learn better for next time.

SIGN AND SPREAD THIS TO NORMIES - USE THEIR ANGER AGAINST THEMSELVES

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests

No one who is a communist or BLM supporter is innocent. They're Leftist scum and soldiers. They got what they asked for

It's people like you who take this shit seriously that are the real delusional ones

We really are winning
The leftist commie duck want civil war lets get them what they want and beat them
White fire rises

It is the truth. You are being led by the nose by the Capitalist bourgeois.
Fool.

>Playing into the narritive that right wingers are nazi's
>Rather wanting to beat up nigger instead of defeating the jews
>Calls it a good day when nationalists are probably never allowed to protest again
Idiots

bump

Fuck off bootlicker
You'd love to suck his dick

We can only hope user.
First America, then the rest of the free world will follow.

Fuck off bootlicker
You'd love to suck his dick

Who is this faggot? Is he supposed to be important? I can cap comments from a Mongolian cross stitching image board, where are my shekels?

Holy fuckershit! I hate all the slide threads - 'White is a disgrace', etc. How can one NOT see this is staged. These shills were ready and fucking waiting to start posting all these self hate 'I'm done with Sup Forums' threads. FUCK

>Sup Forums is a liberal faggot
(you)

I bet you anything he even started that thread.

I genuinely feel bad some lefties have just been brainwashed the system needs to be fixed from the inside (((they))) will just keep shutting us down. There are some legitimate left whities that can still be converted.

>different ID's
>posted 3 seconds apart

S-shills aren't real goys

Stop taking credit for all the cocks sucked that's your gay black husband doing

Agree.

>1.) All violence against people has been caused by Antifa.

>2.) Captain Challenger had rocks and bottles thrown at his car immediately before he ran over a bunch of people. He's going to plead "I was panicked! I felt in danger! " and is going to get off with minimal charges. People were in the middle of the road in an unauthorized protest. People were attacking cards. What comes around goes around.

Don't fuck with cars if you don't want to get fucked by a car.

Good job (((alt right))) you sank to the low of Muslim extremists. I hope you like your new Führer. Pic related.

PREACH BROTHA

The only winners today were the Marxists, from the streets all of the way to the WH.

Smell that, OP?
>It's the smell of fear

We're drawing closer.

That's what I was thinking! Why aren't their shoes tied? Deliberate shoe string check? Anti-sandals terrorists...

>Sup Forums gets to be in twitter screenshots now

time to drop this motherfucker on those shills/bots/redditfaggot

they're all FEEB's. the request for"help" is a ruse. they're hiring from within.

This probably is a tactical loss for us. There's too many lies coming from the yellow star twitter and the lugenpresse to carry the day. Whatever, that's not a huge deal.

This rally opened up a shitton of new fronts for us though. The truth is there for those who seek it; video of today's chimpouts will be valuable for awakening those who find it. We can use the footage for future propaganda. We have new legal cases to fight. Moreover, those who were on the ground now have deeper bonds and greater determination to see this through.

I'd suggest we not attempt this again for a while. Continue to grow your book clubs and pool parties, conduct local actions, and churn out propaganda. We'll be back in due time.

these assaults were ridiculous. i came online 2 hours ago, pol was flooded with over 20 car accident threads. it was an obvious false flag attack imo but what else happened? what did they want to slide so hard? any idea?