Can we get a moment of silence for the person killed in Charlottesville? Let's show our human side, and our strength...

Can we get a moment of silence for the person killed in Charlottesville? Let's show our human side, and our strength, to engage in dialogue and condemn violence, instead of mock gee or hoping the driver was in one camp or another, the driver should be condemned. Non of the actual protesters, left or right, were bent on murder. That is not us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah fucking kill yourself

>person
Communists aren't people.

nah, i'd rather make a meme out of that car plowing into meat.

"some- *crunch* BODY ONCE TOLD ME..."

Well said
>nothing of value was lost

Eat shit nigger. Commies aren't people.

Dehumanization is step one.

BRAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAaaAAAAAAAAP

Step two is SPLAT

Leftists aren't people.

this is why nobody in real life likes any of you edgy faggots.

Let me tell you a little story faggot.
> Battle of Berkeley happens.
> Alt-Left grill dubbed "moldylocks" gets punched in the face (forehead to be precise).
> Weaponized autism ensues.
> Facebook profile found.
> NUDE PHOTO SET FOUND
> user posts link to all nudes.
> fap to dread locked grill with holes wide open.
> Also watch webm of her getting punched.
> "Is this real life"?

Sad to think a moldylocks was killed, or a kid, or just some confused youth that would join our ranks later. Because if you don't rebel against the system by age 30 you have no heart, but if you don't embrace the system later you have no brain. No pic for you, you don't deserve it.

I love commie bowling.

Every edgy alt-right fuck who makes fun of a goodhearted union member dying deserves to lose a loved one.

>A moment of silence for the commie killed today

Yeah, it's sad.

Step three S to spit on grave

This

>dismissing your fellow citizens as subhumans because they disagree with your ideology
You're a giant unpatriotic faggot and a shame to your nation.

>person

no, fuck communists and shitskins

Have you actually seen what these idiots do to each other? They ARE intent on murder. You need to come a little further out from the rock you're under...points for trying though...3/10

>feel bad for communists

I only feel bad that the driver stopped

>communists
>citizens
Kek

Yeah, you're a soft-headed fucking fool. Fuck right off with your "moral relativism." Either you're mature and recognize what's correct, or you're a idiot. Using she as an excuse doesn't fly. Get out.

2pbp

Anyone who says otherwise is nu-pol

No.
Fuck off nigger.

Wanna ally with Stalin and kill the white race for Jews again?

*age as an excuse
For clarity.

>tragedy

spot the kike

S

I'm hard right and I condemn the violence in Charlotte. That's not the way. It only hurts our cause. What should have been a moment of victory has now been tainted.

The white man shows his superiority through his intellect and his civility.

Looking for sympathy on here
You'll find none

Fuck that.

We're not talking about some innocent lil teenager minding his own business, who got attacked by a ferocious gang of niggers.

We're talking about somebody violent and psychotic enough to attack a vehicle, just because there might be a "Nazi" inside.

And regardless, you think one of the "united against muh hate" faggots would have a moment of silence for an evil bigot, if the shoe was on the other foot?

FUCK NO!

SOMETIMES KARMA COMES IN THE FORM OF A 2000 LB DODGE CHALLENGER

tfw no-one cares about Pak ex-PM's motorcade running over a 12 year old boy and the US Good Goy media reporting on his rally as "Democracy"

S

Leftists aren't human and are the personification of cancer

update - 3 people killed, 20 injured in the car crash

This.

>fellow citizens
Anyone can be that, so that means nothing anymore. If I can't disassociate from the people I want to disassociate from, then they need to die. What other option is there?

Yes keep talking got. We all want the same thing. Surely us friendly Jews don't want to give the appearance that everything is fine just so we can continue to breed whites out of existence. There is no need to violence. Let us continue to keep talking it out.

I like you. You get it. But I'm still sad someone was killed. And while I like the bantz, lots of you people are smart and have a great sense of humor, which I think will unite the world, it's disappointing everything is a joke, and nothing can be taken seriously. Well, not everyone feels this way, a relief.

Godspeed to the one that died.

Two troopers died by heli crash

Idiot. Day of the rope soon

No.

>communists want me and mine dead and destroyed
>oy vey, how dare you not mourn the loss of this vibrant individual?

Yeh, nah.

S

Take it up with the CIA, this is their doing. (AGAIN)

>Communists
>Human beings

No seriously pick one.

Terry pls

The terrorism in Pakistan blows my mind. Not only because it happens very often, but is often ignored by MSM. In other news there was a magnitude 7 earthquake in north China. Zzzzzzz.

>acts as if Muslims are people
>12 yr old boy
No one cares about about muslims or their kids anymore than they care about cockroaches and their children.

I say good riddance, fuck the little sand nigger.

>ANTIFA
>an organization that violently opposes authority through anarchistic means
>communist
Ah, I see that you're a reddittor of illiterate upbringing as well.

Spotted the kike

brb, rally

This is an adult board, you edgy kid.

>***3 dead 20 injured***

Among dead an officer and 32 yo woman

Such a worthless board. Definitely the most retarded on the site.

Lol go to hell i hope more of those fascist anti white protestors get ran over by based cars
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
Charlotte theme

Nice projection there leddit. You havent got the slightest fucking clue of what communism is so shut the fuck up and get off my board nigger.

>being this much of a brainlet

wew lad

lol

This. Fuck 'em.

It was likely an accident caused by insane antifa protestors in the damn road so no fuck off this is more bullshit caused by the left

lol

S.

No fuck them.

Alt-right is no better than ISIS. They must be eradicated from the face of the earth.

Leftists have never been interested in dialogue.

Leftists have always wanted death.

They carried placards saying MAKE RACISTS AFRAID AGAIN and chanted OUR STREETS.

They wanted death, and they got it.

Whoa whoa, we cant just blame a few small radicals for a whole! Remember
>Not all White people
>not all right wingers
It was clearly a lone wolf attack

>no better than
We're supposed to be equal, have you forgotten?

moment of silence for a fucking insurgent?
you should be thankful that we're not outright condemning the bastard for throwing his life away by blocking the street and aligning with the violent extreme left.

Kek
Sauce?

what did the car fly into the air for a head on collision?
fuck off.

top kek

Well said
You told whites to "Do something pussy"
Talk shit, get hit. Isn't that how they do it in the ghetto, Nigger?

these

You're right in a way. I'm a parent, the moment my first was born I wanted to murder every degenerate on the planet. I've softened my stance a little. But my kids are subjected to so much racism (we're white) my kids, my younger son calls taking a crap "Dropping the Cosbey's off at the pool." despite having a black friend (who is acts white).

Shit is all fucked up and beyond retarded, but we still despise murder.

People who just watch murder and get off on it are the above degenerate type and yeah, I still think they should be exterminated. Yes, that is a lot of fucking people.

Forced sterilization works too!

This.

We need to make them suffer MORE, just like we have suffered. We need to make them understand there will be consequences if they open their mouth in public or even wear wrong clothing. Just like they have done to us.

Killing them is a nice shorthand message that certainly gets through their thick skulls.

DEATH TO THE LEFT

And its why the day of the rope is coming, whether you like it or not.

Praise KEK

This.
They call for the extinction of Whites, they dox and attempt to ruin the lives of anyone who resists. Only now that there is growing physical resistance and the real threat of bodily harm do they start calling for dialogue.
We're done talking.

Go fuck yourself. Hope every injured one is mortally wounded and dies tommorow.

Too bad no humans actually died

Nah, fuck white people #BlackLivesMatter

Bingo

I stand with you , fuck those edgy "Nazis"

This. All commies must hang.

Lmao based commies

Are you unironically rick and morty posting?

Learn to use the interface you child. Or come back when you're 18.

> Doesn't know there is a Black Lives Matter flag for trolling.

Up your game and come back later, paduwan.

Then I guess the led is way ahead of us. Do you have any idea how many angry articles complained that Trumps appearance on that talk show "humanised" him? These people have been dehumanising whites and the right for a decade or more, they just only report on when the right dehumanises them in response

>Leftists shouldn't die

Memeing aside it is a terrible thing to occur. I hate that people are being coerced into turning up to these type of counter protests and getting involved with this type of action. There was literally no need for him to be there. He should have been living his life and focusing on himself and his family, as all the counter-protesters should have been. I fear though, that rather than learn from this, people will just escalate the violence. Why is the whole fucking world determined to turn into Northern Ireland? It is not as fun as all the sing songs make it up to be.

I just hope I am wrong and people do begin to learn from this.

Thanks for the tip, you shut-in.
When was the last day you were outside?

there will be no silence

>people are being coerced into turning up
What do you mean? They came on their own free will.