Why are slavic countries shitty despite white majority?

>Least affected by immigration
>Still shitholes

Lmfaooo

Communism, an ideology you try to push. Fucking nigger.

Communism, the same thing you're pushing for.

Go die in a gulag.

no one knows

poland is doing pretty good these days

They are not protestants

They are an earlier version of whites West Euros came from that is why they are so dumb and subhuman.

It's not that bad me and the lads love to abuse American and other Western tourists that come here they usually shit them self so they give us free stuff just to leave us alone,so as I said it's not that bad.

why you put my country there anonkun, i live with all religions in one place that you can imagine

the answer is communism friend

Hungary, Romania, Esti, Latvia and Lithuania have the same problems, and they arn't Slavic

These slavic countries will be the vanguard of western (well eastern) civilization as the west crumbles in the next 50 years

Looks like communism saved eastern europe from degeneracy and mudslimes

>What is the soviet union

Communism is so shitty even whites can't make it work

tbqh with you Janez I usually help the refugees where I live and talk with them at how they can move to Western Europe thanks to my help 8 of them left and they are now in Germany safe,hope they rape some German girl.

Dude, Czechia is already comparable to western europe. Unless nomad hordes to the west and to the east chimp out again western slavic countries will be the best places to find yourself in europe.
It's not even about communism anymore since we're clearly rising up

1. Slavs are inferior to Western Euros genetically, but still above shitskins
2. Communism
3. Corrupt oligarchs
4. Oil-export economies
5. Demographic decline
6. Communism

>slavs
>white

>Czechia is already comparable to western europe
No, it's not. And they are hardly slavic anyway.

Probably a bait, but still for the info:
>peripherial location
>vast spaces with harsh living conditions in Russia, not to mention the more or less borderland character of the southern territories
>in a world dominated by maritime powers and free commerce naturally receives shorter end of a stick
>geopolitical area of clashes between greater powers
>ancestral traditions based primarly on farming nad constant warfare, less effective in peaceful times dominated by international trade (bonus points for merchant nations like anglosaxons). Makes people more prone to arguments, resolved usually by fight, not an agreement in the form of a contract
>later industrialization
>orthodox and catholic traditions, less materialistic, affecting work ethics and social order, more family-oriented

You are good lad. Germans deserve it.

I'm not communist

>they are hardly slavic anyway.
And what does being slavic mean?
>Language?
Of course their language is slavic
>Genetics?
If Czechia isn't slavic, then no country is, aspecielly not the steppe nomad manlets of Ukraine and Russia

>countries that were under communism less than 3 decades ago can be at the same level

We are a step below on the racial hierarchy but we'd still be somewhat better off had we had the western curve of development instead of forced communism.

They are landlocked and couldn't exploit the rest of the world for their culture, land, and resources. Notice the further west you go the greater the sea access and likelier chance of historical global imperialism.

Whites truly are savage assholes; now they(some not all) are raging against having to treat others with dignity. Yes, people who have been raped and sucked dry are going to have a hate boner against you... especially when all you do is call them slurs all day and further dehumanize them.

This pendulum will swing for our entire lifetimes. From one extreme to another. I just hope humanity escapes this conflict and we don't blow ourselves into a stone age.

+1

>Asiatic blood
>Commies

>No, it's not
It is. They have a long tradition of a middle class townspeople, while the rest of Eastern Europe doesn't

still a nigger though

1. Slavs aren't white.
2. Communism

They were communists for 50 years, Russia for 70...

No matter who you are your society is not going to be doing well ecnomically after that.

Jews.

>homogenous
>close tightknit families
>shit government makes them self reliant
You're a kike if you think money is all.

The answer is communism. When no one owns property they give little to no shits about it, and let it all go to shit and fully expect the government to fix it. Like a renter would expect his landlord to handle house repairs, except these governments couldn't logistically fix and maintain all housing and public, so it all just fell into disrepair and shit. Now that they have largely dropped communism it is a bit late to fix all the shit that had been previously ignored for decades.

And you'll still live in a shithole slav scum