LET THIS SINK IN DEEP

We are in a fucking WAR for our very SURVIVAL.
#
People are going to be killed. Hell many of our white people have been killed already. You only need turn on the evening news and see that tyrone has claimed another life.
u
You have 2 options
'
'
Fight
l
or
'
'
you can be killed off with no resistance

P
They would rather have you not resist.
_
You're gonna die anyhow

why not die standing up

>We are in a fucking WAR for our very SURVIVAL.
as you sit in front of your computer...

Will he be ok?

>50 cal
That's obviously a .45 stronk wound

Yeah. Just needs to walk it off.

That kind of precision can only come from mustard gas.

This false flag is meant to stamp out the quickly fomenting white unity. They do want whites to continue on without fighting back as they continue the goal of white genocide. Once they have demographically marginalized whites into a minority voting bloc, the purges will come. Just as they did in Russia.

>50 cal
that guy obviously got bad heartburn

My survival's doing just fine.

Everybody has to die sometime. I choose to die on my feet. I'll stand with you my burgerlard brother.

9mm fags BTFO

THIS. Those people are not "victims". They knew what they were getting themselves into and which side they chose to stand on.

If you feel sympathy for them you need to take a hard look around you and realize this is war.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE THE BLOODSHED!

82 percent of white people who are murdered have been murdered by another white person.

The real problem is white on white crime!

I agree

Allahu Akbar!

Death to the infidels!

What do people's parents think when they walk in on their little Autist drawing this stuff on ms. Paint it makes me nervous to have kids.

You Truly are a retard

Basically. I say keep on protesting. Keep on recruiting. The numbers that showed up during the protest were good. This is an attempt to put fear into the hearts of racially aware white people.

Don't fear them guys.

Proud, knowing they taught their son well?

So what's the goal of the red states in this war? To get moar gibsmedats with muh guns?

He get's it together

You're such a larper. One car kills a person and you think there's going to be a civil war? Lmao!

Dude, do you have any clue how much standard of living will go up if we get rid of the leeches? Thanks to the Donald a shit ton of illegals have self deported, across the nation unemployment is dropping to historic lows. Folks are now actually starting to rebuild wealth.

The end game as a decent fucking country where you can get ahead with out your shit being taken for lazy fucks.

Hint: Donald didn't do shit yet. His actions will get any noticeable effect in year or so. So far US is riding the way Obama set it up.

The Program is set. We have been recruiting non stop. Acceleration is the key and doctrine.

You have no choice now.

You have to start getting active.
You need to build small interpersonal networks.

Later on..these networks will be key to your immediate survival.

You live in their world still but you can plan to live in your own once you build it.

WE WILL NOT BE REPLACED.

Pussy.

There should not be a civil war. The enemy will be forced to not fight.

Niggers are killing people all over the USA. A civil war is already taking place...wherethe fuck have you been dickhead.

Dude, underclasses *will* be replaced, I'm telling you as someone who messed with IT for entire life. And instead of improving your chances by getting more skills, you participate in clown marches.

>The Program is set. We have been recruiting non stop. Acceleration is the key and doctrine.
>You have no choice now.
>You have to start getting active.
>You need to build small interpersonal networks.
>Later on..these networks will be key to your immediate survival.
>You live in their world still but you can plan to live in your own once you build it.
>WE WILL NOT BE REPLACED.

Few stitches and he'll be ok.

My .25 saturdaynightspecial did this to a man once.

Of course, he was the one firing it.

>There is more white people today than there has ever been in history

>G-G-GUIZE WE R FIGHTIN FOR OUR SURVIVAL! THERE IS A GENOCIDE CARRIED AGAINST US! IF WE DON'T ACT NOW WE WILL BE EXTERMINATED!

kindly kill yourself please.

>sjw leftist writing style
You're not convincing anyone.

>Illinoize
>Surplus

Sides status: Cajun fries