Is America on the verge of a civil war?

Is America on the verge of a civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutrientinstitute.org/news/malnutrition-has-a-new-face-obesity/article_a964a566-55d4-11e7-acbb-b7400860d846.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I used to think that was just a meme but wew lad it's heatin up

not even close. it's really fun to LARP about, though.

absolutely. no multicultural society has ever stood the test of time without severe sectarian violence

This, that said whites are still comfortable but when the crash comes (and it will in about 20 years) you are going to see some shit.

glad the race war is starting
we've been waiting too long for IBDDSSS HAPPENING to occur

2012 was a flop
ancient nostradmus 2013 was a flop
trump was a flop
2011 comet was a flop
Syrian war was a flop
north korea isn't going to happen

race war soon
NEETs will be able to get a restart on life in the new order

D A Y O F T H E R O P E

I hope so.

GTKRWN.

Maybe.
It only gets worse from here on out.

I hope so.

Unfortunately the lemmings are still too comfortable, as this brit says. However, it is coming sooner than that I hope, things move fast these days with communication tech and such. Hitler was the leader of a no-name party called the DAP in 1920. He took absolute power in 1933.

Yup. Too many people have been promised too much shit that they aren't going to get, and they're gonna start fighting over what they can get. Slap whatever ideologies you want on it, but in the end, it'll be about people fighting over control of resources.

>20 years
Naw, m80. The lefties are trying to close all of the pressure relief valves on the right, and that shit's going to blow.

it'd be easy for you to get in when we're too busy fighting each other instead of securing our borders, huh pedro?

20 years is too generous, I think something really crazy will happen in 5 years.

praise kek

I love the fact that the bottleneck is german.
thanks for not appropriating the height of germany
but fuck you for making it stop.

The only way we'll have a war is if patriots like the Dodge Destroyer continue to rise up from among us. Martyrs are necessary to stoke the flame.

Not yet. A coup is more likely but still not very likely.

Yeah, but there'd be no gibs. Pedro would have to survive based on merit in a world where he might get in, but some good'ole boy makes sure he doesn't get back out.

I sure hope so, with luck 'Lil Kim will nuke the commie left coast states, maybe hit us with an EMP and we can purge these shitbags in the USA without interference. If you aren't prepared and sitting on a case or two of .556 and .22lr you are doing it wrong.

it'll be more like the Troubles in Ireland

God I hope it doesn't take twenty years. Want this shit to kick off while I'm still in my prime.

God willing

One can only hope.

Mexicans can have everything west of Texas if they help us expel the eternal yankee.

Democrats are fucking desperate. This is classic anti - conservative Psyops by ADL - SPLC types.
You will be SILENT , or you will all be labeled as ... Nazi , skinhead or even ( militia ) . Gibs me yur gunz whiteboi

>verge
YER IN ONE!

>lil kim

fucking kek

we're living in an unprecedented time of peace and prosperity so probably not.

checked

No. Most of the people I know wouldn't bother taking up arms for either side in this shit show.

The USA is Balkanizing. This is the inevitable result of multiculturalism. If whites are deprived of their civil liberties while we're still the majority, just imagine what will happen to us when we're a minority.

i certainly hope so. i wanna see niggers getting lynched on live tv.

americucks lack the balls for that
they are sentimental faggots

>Most of the people I know wouldn't bother taking up arms for either side in this shit show.
then you don't really know how revolutions or civil wars actually have taken place. it's usually two vanguard factions fighting. The American Revolution had like 3% of the total population involved.

As much as I would love that to happen, a civil war is impossible in the US.

There certainly has been more tension because this is the inevitable result of a diverse and multicultural society. However I doubt we will see any real violence break out right now because the normies are still too comfortable and apathetic. Wait until people have trouble putting food on the table, then shit's going to hit the fan......hard

Yes

Yes it is. The left will double down on their harassment and bullying of anyone who expresses an opinion counter to their narrative, the consequences of which will be further disillusionment from the left.

>either side
Dollars to dogshit that there eventually ends up being more than just two sides in the shitshow.

>I hope so but I live in Washington and they would never surrender to non liberals
>My best hope is we just get made a territory and then the lefties get purged

It's like...what am I supposed to do with all this Zyklon B???

I don't get it. A bullet unleashed Shadman?

Yes, there are millions that have been brainwashed into treason and are acting against the people of the USA and it's constitution. You're in the middle of an insurgency led by international Jewry.

No.
At best there will be a riot

Hopefully

a coup will lead to civil war

no

Only when the bread and circuses end. Then you will have a lot of angry people.

Relatively, yes, but i don't think we're there yet. Maybe another 4 years?

I certainly hope so. We need less fucking humans here.

Delouse prisoners?

No, the quality of life is too good for people to go out and engage in armed conflict

However if the US enters an economic depression than you might start seeing some Venezuela type shit

Yes, it's going to happen. These digits confirm

A tumultuous, fractured ethnic and ideological war befitting a declining multiracial empire that tried to hold it all together with an """acceptable""" democratic paradigm in which the empire's founding population was marginalized......yes.

>Wait until people have trouble putting food on the table, then shit's going to hit the fan......hard
So, if the EBT system goes down for a few days. That will never happen, since IT guys are good at their jobs, eh?
captcha:cambridgecolonia

stalin, trotsky and lenin were larping too, until the werent.

nope

we are too rich

even our poor are fat

Its happening
>going to USA this year because it's brother's wedding
Fug

I don't know man, it looks like it may be time soon, I'l probably head to the woods if this shit really does boil down to race and not ideology.

This is what rednecks actually believe.

Ringling Bros went down and they keep telling me that carbs are bad. Your move.

>We need less fucking humans here.
More humans, less domesticated apes.

Imagine ameritards killing each other while getting nuked by China and NK

SOON I HOPE

This is just the country's treatment. Retching and heaving as the tapeworm in its stomach tries to wriggle away from the medicine.

This image need a fix.

>even our poor are fat
and malnourished, what they are eating is goyim feed, not real food for humans.
One of mankind’s most laden words — malnutrition — is being redefined in the modern age of fast food, obesity and diabetes.

For centuries the word referred mainly to a person being dangerously underweight as a result of inadequate consumption of calories or protein. Malnutrition manifested in conditions such as physical wasting. Simply put, people were deemed malnourished if they couldn't get enough to eat.

Although malnutrition, as classically defined.continues to be a significant problem in some emerging economies, the circumstances associated with malnutrition in the United States have changed dramatically during the last four decades.

According to USDA/Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion, there are 4,000 calories available per person from the overall food supply. Yet American diets are out of balance with dietary recommendations. It has become clear people who eat plenty of calories — too many quite often — suffer from malnourishment if they don't get enough of the right nutrients.

"A person who overeats is just as much at risk for malnutrition as some who under eats,"
nutrientinstitute.org/news/malnutrition-has-a-new-face-obesity/article_a964a566-55d4-11e7-acbb-b7400860d846.html

The entire world is. Marxism is a cancer and it's time to extract it, root and stem.

The globalists' last-ditch plan is to cause unrest, then demand that Trump step down, then insert their people.

It won't be race war you dumbass it'll most likely be a politics war.

It'll happen eventually because despite what the (((media))) says, multiculturalism is not working. I think a real civil war is probably a few years off though.

nope, the jews would like you to think we are

Moral of the story: 10 percent of our population is unrepentantly selfish and retarded. They will continually start wars in order prop up their bullshit political systems, thereby destroying the existences of millions of their fellow humans.

>The globalists' last-ditch plan is to cause unrest, then demand that Trump step down, then insert their people.
I hope. I fear that their plan is to encourage both sides of the conflict, until it makes normie life impossible for a lot of the country. Then the normies will worship any that seem to restore peace.

That pictures has been posted countless times in the last 5 years

what do think user?

are the "happening ron paul" meme pictures a sign of anything actually happening or just idiocy?

god i hope so

go whitey

At this rate the "civil war" will be leftists killing each other while the people they call nazis are sitting at home watching it unfold.

If an opposition with a political stance I agreed in rose up with an actual chance of winning.
They'll have one extra soldier for their cause.

>Want this shit to kick off while I'm still in my prime.
This

god I hope so

>Civil war?
>Nope, our poor ppl are fat
???

This. The left is ripping itself apart, pour some bourbon and chill.

>mfw we actually memed Trump into the white house
>mfw people actually have white nationalist rallies with torches
>mfw a retard runs over a bunch of commies
>mfw its actually going to happen

Democrats want Civil War.

[Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Neocons want WW3 in some shape or form.

>Implying the current systems aren't destroying our existence.

Hello, shill.

Nice pic.

no.

these two 0.01% groups antifa and altright are going to fight it out

the rest of us are going to laugh at these autists for fighting over some fucking statue.

Every thread with this shit...

Lol no!

A bunch of retarded Nazis LARPed in the park, and got denounced by 95%+ of Americans including every single government official and most Trump voters.

Then they killed someone so they're going to be remembered as murdering Nazi retards.

The entire Alt-Right label is dead now. Literally everyone hates you and would fight against you.

Depends on what you define as the verge. Within the next few years? I highly doubt it. Maybe in a decade or two.

It would be fun! I'm ready. I could use a nice vacation from work.

Why stay in the same system when you can design better ones. Fuck the controlled capitalism we have today that lets companies form monopolies.

nah the national guard will be called in if anything gets out of control that local law enforcement cant handle. the first civil war happened at a time when we did not have the level of safe guards against civil unrest like we do now.

>1 post by this ID

This is a slide thread, be sure to sage and movie on.

This. As soon as the next market crash happens the civil war will be within a few years of that.

The US will Balkanize in a few years get ready its going to be a wild ride.

say what you want about chinks,they're really good at drawing

are you retarded,there is no such thing as alt right,it is a fake term made by hillary clinton and adapter by richard spencer.pol is not a person,pol is a bunch of people with different views of the world.something that was never alive cant die.with all that said,today was a fun day,a meme generating day as i like to say it.

Ah yes. Just like the LA riots.