How does it feel knowing your grandkids will be brown and their ain't shit you can do about it?

How does it feel knowing your grandkids will be brown and their ain't shit you can do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardy–Weinberg_principle
whitegenocideproject.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look through the Likes/Retweets

70% white girls

Humanity has run it's course. Bring on the nuclear holocaust

Don't care, I won't be alive.

You could've just sent the slaves black to Africa but, no, you had to keep them. It's on you.
Thanks, Ameritards.

And they will speak English
They will behave like Americans
They will not live like their brown ancestors and will neither care about nor retain any of their culture or heritage

Who is really having the last laugh?

Bunch of muds laughing at whitey when they're the ones getting bleached.

>They will behave like Americans
imagine being so fucking deluded that you unironically believe being ethnically cleansed is a good thing

Diversity is strength!
It's gonna be great once we're all brown!

Not too bad considering I inherited this 8" cock from my black dad. #MixedRaceIsTheFuture

Nigger genes always override White genes. 99% of Mongrels have nappy hair, brown eyes, and dark skin. Take your civic nationalist garbage elsewhere

I never claimed it was a good thing.

I just think it's funny that muds think they're "winning" when they're just becoming whiter and more westernized.

Feels good knowing their very existence will drive skinhead punks insane

No they fucking won't you dumb burger, when whites go white civilization is going with it

Look at how well South Africa functions. Thats the future.

I'm already brown :^)

Progressives won't have any grandchildren

This.

Progressives don't breed.

Feels good man

only GOD has the right to judge man, this is not a concern for mere mortals.

Ah yes, because black obviously bleeds through.

Exactly

Like I give a shit what may or may not happen after I'm dead.

Like saying "the sun is going to burn out one day." Doesn't bother or affect me one iota.

>those paranoid alt-right nazis think that we're trying to get rid of them. pathetic racists
>LOL YOUR GRANDKIDS ARE GONNA BE BROWN

Way to prove them right, you fucking morons.

>not defending your culture
faggot

You know there is balance in the universe when the far left and the far right carry the same signs.

Spics are a bigger problem than blacks.

It's unfortunate the U.S. just had to border fucking Mexico, rather than be surrounded by water like Britain or Japan.

Ethiopians are black arabs
Australians are dark skinned whites
Black Alaskans are light skinned blacks

skin is NIGGERS

How does it feel to know your grandkids will be euthanized?

I can kill everyone

You could have kept them out, too.

No but beaners and blacks do.

That would be genocide. Further proves that those people don't deserve to live (not among whites, at least).

hilarious. unless they're going to mandate it politically, there is no shot of that happening at all. race mixing doesn't happen much in all reality.

>having kids

memes aside just raise your kids properly, it's not hard to have your kids think link you even in adulthood.

like you*

So leftists admit white genocide is real?

Really sends my cortex into a vortex

>Civic nationalist

Reddit is calling, nigger

implying these incels are gonna impregnate anything other than toilet paper. LeL

not mine

crispr will remove niggers from the genepool

This X 10000000000

Dumb niggers don't even realize their days are numbered.

Underrated

And these people wonder why white people are getting mad

How is this an insult?
Are brown children inferior or something?

My son is white as hell with blonde hair and blue eyes, so if my grandkids are brown it means shitskins are getting BLEACHED.

To be fair, social media is dominated by cunts.
But every one of the whores will be eliminated on the DOTR.

Yeah, because it's not like racism or racial stratification exists in Brazil!

>ooga booga muh huwite dik
It means your genetics will be flushed down a toilet.

More LARPING from the minorities. Too bad the facts are against you. I know it hurts to be a minority, but you can't fantasize your way to a majority.

lol you're fucking delusional

now time to get offline. Go prep your daughter for her artificial insemination. Her weekly dose of black spunk is ready

off yourself

What grandkids?

I have a question. If one were to kill, say, four people, vs. having a four offspring, doesn't it technically come out even?

>ooga booga the point went over my head
Having a nigger tell me that his daughter craves my son's white cock is a hilarious attempt at insulting me.

I'm a Civic nationalist.

You're reading the cm side of the ruler.

>making signs about literal genocide

intredasting, you've convinced me you are the morally righteous faction in the fight

>Nigger genes always override White genes

doesn't that make them superior

>and their ain't shit you can do about it
>implying we couldn't CRISPR the nigger out of them

>Whites are getting upset, let's antagonize them some more

>Look through the Likes/Retweets
90% niggers and latinas.

I thought girl with mint green sports bra was just tanned.

>implying that if my child procreated with a shitskin that I wouldn't kill them

>genocide is fun
>when it's against whitey

I wonder why the MSM doesn't show this- a literal celebration of genocide? And no my grandkids won't be brown, they'll be raised free of your parasitic Marxist media and entertainment.

well some prick shot Lincoln before he could start deporting africans

And they'll live in a continent-sized Somalia.

guess so. looks like the lefties finally agree.

The silver lining to this proposed future in which white people are gone or at least marginalized to smaller communities, is that viciously expansive insectoids such as the Chinese will now be left unchecked.

With nobody stopping them from turning the entire planet into one big sweatshop/dog boiling factory/empty parking lot reserved for Chinese party officials and MVPs, these new nations of mutts will subjugated and traded for pennies per renminbi, just like they do to current African nations. The brown leaders will be the product of leftists, niggers and other scum with shit for skin, so deficient in abstract thinking that they'll take any deal these "businessmen" offer them. It'll continue like that until they've lost every last piece of sovereignty they had, and then they'll effectively be slaves under their new insectoid-tier masters, who will outright erase the bloodline of any brown mutt that tries to stand up to them.

TL;DR If whites go, asians that wouldn't think twice about genociding any black mutt country that didn't play ball, would be next in line to take over

But, not to worry. We beat the last Black Death, and we'll beat this one too. We just have to kill the rats (Jews) to stop it spreading, and then deal with the infected (brown "people").

>They will behave like Americans

kek

> This is what Civics actually believe

ummm think again sweety

And you realize what happens to the niggers in s.Africa when whites leave right. They die.
Too bad only jamal in jail will suck yo dick.
How's boipussy feel.
What's your excuse for letting in arabs kraut?
>POO IN LOO

Well no one likes niggers but how many Americans would not be allowed in a White Ethnostate because their family history looks something like this?

Wrong. No descendant of mine will be coloured as long as I draw breath.

No. The genes are still shit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardy–Weinberg_principle

My 11 year old daughter changes the channel when a black person or show pops up. I'm not even openly racist around her.. kek.

Uhm, no sweetie, I live in a 95% white country and me and my wife are both racist.

Ah, so white genocide is indeed real!

By the time I have grandkids, the chosen race has mastered genetic engineering and the real Übermensch will take over the world.

What's stopping me from honor killing my kid exactly?

The "half-black" pic is much closer to 20-25% black.

You are cheering on the creation of mulattoes.
Reminder that the vast majority of beaner scum are a result of Spanish conquistadors that couldn't keep it in their pants. Keep the white race pure, you retard.

not even close. Mexicans are popping out 8 kids each.

>Tfw races mixed whitw mongrel with green eyes and light tan

At least my mom didn't fuck a nigger

>They will not live like their brown ancestors and will neither care about nor retain any of their culture or heritage
They never had any real culture or heritage to begin with so who gives a fuck
>we may go extinct but at least you'll act like a sort of knock off version of us!

It's not even true either, look at any black neighborhood or city in any country and you'll see them reverting back to their old instincts.

>How does it feel knowing your grandkids will be brown and their ain't shit you can do about it?

whitegenocideproject.com/

On a follow up note, I hope this guy got hit in the crash

LOL, im not having children

Instead im making robots, I can program them to kill niggers and pass it as a glitch

I'd be alright if they married an asian (read: not a Chinese subhuman). Genetically they're on the same level as whites. But if they marry a nog I'm having another child.

I'm glad WWIII is happening and there's no chance i'll ever have grandkids.
Humanity tried it, but it just didn't work out, hope some other species in another galaxy surpasses us.

Who cares? Americans are literally the lowest of the low. The peasants of all nations. There is no decent blood here, not in the white race, not in any race. Bring on the flood.

Do you really want the most powerful nation with the biggest nuclear arsenal to be run by a bunch of these uppity niggers?

Pls be LARPing

Nah. Stupidity, low self control, hair loss, etc. Is all dominant doesn't make them superior.

Not really, almost all have meme pictures and those who don't are weird looking mongrels.

>behaving like Americans

Dear God have mercy

I'm ready to put my brown dick into some white pussy when I go to college next week ;)