Uh oh, guys, I think we should be scared

Uh oh, guys, I think we should be scared...

twitter.com/JAYVERSACE/status/896461327698239488

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this nigger looks like a worn out toothbrush

peach brudda

sample comment on the nigger's twitter:
"Mexicans Indians Haitians Africans Jamaicans Pacific Islanders they all have black roots therefore they are black. You can't fight DNA"

he's talking about the hood when he's clearly living in the suburb

oohh I'm ssoooo scared

there's no way i'm going to listen to this baboon, so can you tell us the basic gist of what he says?

Will pol report the content and get the account suspended this time or will they do nothing but react?

They give verified accounts to everyone these days.

>Blacks outnumber whites in this country.

lolwut

The yung yute wants to start a race war.

His nostrils are the size of fucking QUARTERS

>Black people trying to start a race war

lol

None of these people are ready for the collapse of civilization. You live in urban areas with no food sources. We already know you can burn down neighborhoods...your own. Besides no white person actually want to go into the ghetto.

Go to South Africa and see how a world without white people is working out for you.

Rural/suburban whites have all the guns and we actually know how to shoot. Like 10 year old redneck girls could probably shoot better than him

Please

>JAYVERSACE
Why do these faggots always go for womens brands like Gucci and Versace?

Real men don't know the clothes they wear unless they have shook their tailor's hand.

>stupid nigger who's only popular on a dead app for unfunny videos

Oh wow he's so relevant. I'm fuckin' SHAKING.

pfffff I fucking wish.

>There are way more black people in this country than white people

What country is he living in?

> white people cut it out
is he referring to welfare?

The ghetto where there are no white people

This nigger's twitter handle is quite literally named after Versace. No wonder corporations love niggers so much, they're free advertising

the doublethink in that video hurts my brain

This guy surely does a great job making people hate niggers

>mfw niggers have been actively giving a bad name to popular italian brands

This guy is verified, and yet Julian Assange still isn't. LOL. Fucking twitter.

with exeption of italians, who are legit masculine but have a bizarre fetish with fashion.
but yeah otherwise you're spot on

>there are more black people in the country than white people

fucking lol

But he says country, what the fuck is he on about?

And larping Americans want to tell us that our country is fucked.
Oh am I laughing.

Top Points:
>Fucking white people!
>There's recording technology unlike in 1940 or 1923
>We aren't like black people in 1923 we are different now [threatening]
>Come to the hood you won't survive plus if we get angry we will burn everything down.

Basically just another antagonistic racist person craving conflict and violence.

>there are more black people than white people in America and they're going to burn our neighborhoods down

Some people are trying to defend his comments by saying anyone who isn't white is black, and even then it's not true.

SIGN AND SPREAD THIS TO NORMIES - USE THEIR ANGER AGAINST THEMSELVES!!!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests

Julian Assange isn't verified because you can't put 'I squat in the Ecuadorian embassy!' down as your home address.

It's so over the top and animate that I feel like the possibility exists of it being satire, but probably not because people are that retarded. Can we turn him into a meme and make high school that much worse for him?

This.
One of the few times I wish I had a twitter just to call him a retarded typical nigger, only gayer

It always annoys me hearing Americans say shit like "Europe is fucked we can't let it happen here!". Insane delusion.

No one ever said blacks were smart Sven

What was that word?

chinks hate them, latinos hate them, pakis were laughing at the dog scene in django unchained when i went

niggers greatest allies are proggy whites

Day of The Rope enabled

"Y'all nigas wanna burn candles"

na i wanna burn niggers

>only ally

FTFY

he later said world

He basically thinks there are more black/brown people in the world..which is probably true

The problem is this...white people are the best at fighting wars and creating governments. Without whitey there is no welfare and black quality of life in the USA would drop to crazy low levels. Africa tier.

Modern America is basically reverse slavery. Middle class whites do all the work and then the poor brown people steal all their money. Rich hedgefund/trustfund babies pay no taxes because they have everything stored away.

This country is so terrible right now its disgusting

There are 40 fucking million of these chimpanzees in this country and they all act exactly like the monkey in the video. As much as Americans on Sup Forums talk shit we are one of the most fucked up countries on earth.

>There's recording technology unlike in 1940 or 1923

It's funny, because recording niggers acting like animals actually favors us.

>WE IZ BIGGA MAYN
has this nigger ever heard of the quality>quantity thing?

Black people got to steal everything

Spot on

wow, what an unpleasant and angry evil nigger

>Real men don't know the clothes they wear unless they have shook their tailor's hand.
You fucking disgust me, you subhuman scum. It's almost like you don't want to be Patrick Bateman irl.

>Why do these faggots always go for womens brands like Gucci and Versace?
They took emo/scene (aka white) culture. Emo/scene kids used to do this all the time on their MySpaces (Amor Hilton, Ian Vuitton, etc.).

the capital of degeneracy is always represented

If white people actually leave the country, the niggers and beaners won't be able to leech off of the social services supported by white money. These fucking niggers are nothing but leeches.

>mexicans are black

I've had enough pol for the day. I'm going for a walk

we'll be burning more than candles if they keep acting like this

gay nigger

whats up with that stereotype sassy black talk. Can all black people channel this?

Why? This nigger is hilarious

white people also have black roots and are black. I want my affirmative action

True but we can't white flight North America. Its far too beautiful.

There is something so perfect about driving down a long stretch of highway...with little to no cars. And you can look around and just see miles of woods, mountains or fields...and just imagine what life used to be like. When America was agrarian and most people were simple farmers. Then you see a nice sunset and beautiful clouds. Sorry for talking like a fag but this country is great.

I would much rather have been born in the 1800s, been a simple farmer and died in my 40s

no niggers even died why are they mad

>1st warning
Fucking kek

he's talking about your country, stupid cuck

*smacks lips*

bruh

We should let the blacks become effeminate. It only works to our advantage. Im sure the Jews realized this too

someone lynch this dumb nigger

This.

I do this drive everyday and it loses no appreciation.

>there are more black people in the country than white people

I knew it

>blacks claiming whites only do shit in groups and not individually
LMAO what? Also he sounds and acts like a fag

To think crazy people like this could be near you. Everyday I get closer and closer to carrying.

CRINGY AS FUCK. ONLY FAT NECKBEARDS TRICK OUT THEIR GUN WITH CONDOMS AND LASARS. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If you don't carry in 2017 you deserve to get raped by niggers.

>CZ

Why do black """"people"""" always talk like that? This is a very unprofessional video. My hatred for niggers increases every time I witness them being themselves.

This nigger lives in LA, he'll probably get ethnically cleansed by a spic at this rate. If he was smart he'd stay in his ghetto.

R.I.P himmler account

I'm sure it's about low consciousness.
Niggers always think that what they produce is amazing.

What's up with people just saying shit that's just fucking wrong?

Fact immunity is a fucking plague of the technological age.

>wyt pipo, you better stop acting like blacks are violent savages or else I'll... act violently!

Do they not think, at all?

Am I the only one that used to believe the "niggers are just like us" meme until I was exposed to them?

Have at it

>Do they not think, at all?
You're talking about niggers. I think you already know the answer

thank god I have 0% african in my DNA. Now i can sleep peacefully at night

F

t.54%

this nigger looks like he's 16, should be hitting the books in high school

Nice

>Pacific Islanders have African roots"

Horse shit.

They are and indigenous people from Thailand who migrated down into the pacific through Papua New Guinea and wound up interbreeding with them (Where their dark colour came from)

Pacific Islanders look far more Asian or even Latino then they do African. Also Islanders had an active trading system with South Americans. Not fucking Africans who did absolutely nothing through most of their history.

Do you think that baboon even knows where the Pacific is?

Cut what out? I was under the impression that "white people" are pulling their punches now. Can't they be happy for in exchange of whites bleaching their women that they get to live outside the congo?

>pavement ape
>going to school
come on now

>basketball american
>going to school

Niggers can't math

I'll just leave this here.

>we in the future
>we wuz time travelers n shiet

Ship that Nigger to africa to be tire necklaced.