White nationalism has no place in America. If you want to be a white nationalist, go be one in Europe...

White nationalism has no place in America. If you want to be a white nationalist, go be one in Europe. Only red Indians have any claim to any nationalism on these continents.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys communist faggot

This is the most retarded post of all time. Congratulations.

you right

yeah and what tribe would that be?
all of them? you dont think they would devolve in killing each other over where to put their teepees and pueblos

Yeah but oops white nationalism is illegal in Europe

Interesting idea OP
Let's look at the ideas of the founders of the US. Oh hey, they wanted an all white country.
Kys

>Tfw when half white half native American

t. delusional communist

Trying to look all cool & sjw and uses red indian ha
sage

Do you even know what "communist" means, dumbass?

AND WHOS FUCKIGN FAULT IT THAT HA?

America was founded by white men for white men, look it up.

People who think the founding fathers weren't white nationalists are the literal drooling retards

It's a faggot like you that wants to abolish all notions of race, class, nation, property, government, etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>they got here first so its theirs

kek

>White nationalism has no place in America. If you want to be a white nationalist, go be one in Europe. Only red Indians have any claim to any nationalism on these continents.
That's actually fine. I'll go back to Europe, the Muslims can go back to the middle east, blacks can go back to Africa, and the Indians can have the Americas. And AI can have the net.

kikes and communists

>[x] belief has no place [x] place
i thought you stupid faggots preached tolerance and diversity? in reality, all you want is groupthink and obedience. disbelief in your ways is tantamount to heresy. fuck off, faggot.

no more compromises

Indians can go be racial nationalists in Siberia.

America was created by white people.

God punished the Indians for being pagans with disease and a loss of their homeland.

>Only red Indians have any claim to any nationalism on these continents.
But wasn't nationalism bad? Why should they have claim to anything? Borders are just lines on paper right?

Or we can say "yeah fuck nationalism" and turn into imperialism and tell indians to shut the fuck up or kill the rest of them in their silly open-air zoos.

>like you
Nice >implications that you pulled out of your ass. Not that I expect any better from Sup Forums material.

t. communist faggot

Just join r/antifa already and stop shitting up this board

If you're against white nationalism you're a communist.

>If you're against white nationalism you're a communist.

not an argument, kike

>red Indians
You mean Siberians?

>Just let me have my hug box with no dissenting opinions
"no"
>If you're against white nationalism, you're a communist
Holy fuck you really are retarded.

SAD

That's a stupid way of thinking.

Sup Forums lets you say (practically) anything you want. Okay, maybe not, but some of the Sup Forums spirit is still alive and kicking. This has led to knee-slapping comedy, critique that cuts to the bone, and probably Trump being sworn into office. Admittedly, it's the spirit of anarchy, which you'll see setting shit on fire and practically nothing else.

But anarchy owes its usefulness to chaos. Chaos, upheaval, dissent, and lawlessness lay waste to everything, but without burning things down, you can't build anything new. You need SOME chaos. Controlled chaos.

Putting on the hat of IFYOU'RENOTWHITENATIONALISTYOU'REACOMMUNIST is appropriate insofar as white people have been pushed into a corner lately, and if you cover your head, they'll smell weakness and push further. But it's inappropriate insofar as a philosophy goes. I posit that thinking this narrow isn't white. To be fair, you're just throwing out hyperbole, and I'm arguably taking your comment too seriously, which is why I didn't respond at first.