Brit/pol/ - The Lazy edition

>Operation Sanctuary: Newcastle child sex network convicted
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427

>The UK's key repeal bill facing challenges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40589510

>OBLIGED to go to WAR: Britain ‘has to take on North Korea if Kim fires missiles at US’
express.co.uk/news/world/839971/North-Korea-war-US-UK-Britain-missile-World-War-Three-WW3-North-Korea-news

>Brexit: UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

>UK criticised over sales of military equipment to Venezuela
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/11/uk-criticised-over-sales-of-military-equipment-to-venezuela

>Eleven traveller family members convicted following slavery trials
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-40899839

>Seven in 10 Britons now support hard Brexit according to major survey
express.co.uk/news/politics/839888/Brexit-news-most-Britons-support-clean-break-EU-major-survey

>Government to consider laser pen licence after attack rise
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40907694

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HiFNt8nGffA
channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oops fucked it

previous edition;

youtu.be/HiFNt8nGffA

Postman pat

You are now aware this life has been lost forever

Your hero is a cuck ya damn brit

LEAVE NORKS ALONE

Cheers for making the thread. Not been timed out in a long time. Rightly needs to get out of the whorehouse and come back and do his bloody job.

That said, I'll do the papers in about 20 minutes unless anybody does them first

d-do you lads hate me and want me to leave?

I feel sad that white people are going extinct

Does anyone feel really sad when listening to things like this? Or seeing children opening christmas presents and being really excited? Or a child having a really good time with his mum and dad at the beach?

I welled up typing this out. Why do these things make me so sad? My children will be dignified when receiving presents, they'll read classical literature. They'll see me as an authority figure. It would upset me too much otherwise.

>implying he's upset about it

I prefer events like the World Cup and European championships desu - also, it's one of the few times we're England instead of Great Britain or the UK.

Nah, we'd miss you, you weeb faggot

Most of us do.

It's all gone m8

Remember hugging your mum when you were a kid and you knew everything was going to be ok?

It's gone

Nige is civic. He had a job do do, he got it done.

Sorry for your loss lad.

:(

Nah.

thank you anons...

"m-mayweather is going t-to KO mcpotato he s-stands no chance"

>think again kiddo, look at that movement

Dump cville memes lads

>region locked dvds are still a thing

i could just watch them on my desktop, but fuck sakes it's not comfy at all. who do i have to annex to make region free dvds a default worldwide thing

Nah, you're annoying sometimes but I think we would miss you.

Why are you not watching the meteor shower?

Magooga can count his shekels on the way to the ER

>poms memeing my hometown

What has my life come to.

I feel like it's less frightening to die if you have a big family and you lived a 'good' life. There's no way to be good anymore. I have this image in my head of my son jumping around the house excited that I bought him a bicycle. he sees me as his hero and then a few months later he watches me get shot in the head. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm bawling my eyes out.

City boy, unfortunately, too much skyglow. I'm lucky if I can see the fkn moon...

Clouds/pollution

Come to my house and watch it then.

wew lads my group chat is getting tiresome, constant leftist horse shit. moaning about trump "still can't believe he is president" all that shite. i've let it known what i think but not to the full extent. any of you cunts been in a similar position

Imagine if the EDL drove a car into a counter-protest.

1666 would look like a calm sunday afternoon compared to what would happen

Were you there? What's the local reaction like?

I abandoned all my friends because they made me feel so alone

im getting sick of it and its going to get to the point soon where i just go full out in the chat and leave it i can tell, so im repressing that as long as possible

re: farage cucking

You guys do realize that literally everyone right-wing or seemingly pro-white that is allowed to be covered by the media is visible because they're some sort of pressure valve or double agent right?

There's an underworld turf war among jews. Rothschild/Sheldon Adelson/Military Industrial Complex mafia vs the Rockefeller/Soros/Open Borders mafia.

Farage, Assange, Putin, Trump work for the Rothschild side and it's highly unlikely that they are pro-white. It COULD be that they want to stop white decline because they know Jews will be endangered without whites to protect them. But it's probably just to do with transfer of wealth to their side.

The Rothschild faction wanted Brexit and Trump. Yes, Brexit and Trump are good because it helps quell immigration but there are other motives at play.

None of you even notice how artificial the way the media boosted Richard Spencer was. He's there because he's a lispy inarticulate cornmonger and says exactly the stereotypical shit the antiwhites want to represent white nationalism.

You have to start ignoring figureheads that the media prescribes for you because they're usually getting the media spotlight because of yid shenanigans.

I abandoned all mine because they were faggots and I will likely never have a friend again due to consulting/working from home.

Feels good man.

I've been off Sup Forums all day. What the fuck is happening in Charlottsville?

I'm in the same position, mate. I just ignore it most of the time.

Probably not worth it lad. They might dox you to their fellow lefty pals. I am lucky to have friends who hate politics...thank fuck

1. Nationalist protest.
2. Antifa counter-protest.
3. Someone ran over some of said Antifa.
4. Police helicopter crashed for as-yet-unknown reason.

>All these young men being isolated from society

hmm... sounds familiar

Anyone have that prank call to Owen from earlier?

Lad. I'm sorry.

I get this quite often. By most assessments I'm successful as far as I can tell, but I can't imagine a world without mum.

About ten years ago I was with my mentor when I watched him get the call that his mum had died.

This insanely capable lawyer was lying on his belly, crying and clawing at himself. I love that man like a brother but to see someone that destroyed scares me.

>unite the right
>thpenther etc
>bit of 1488
>shutitdown.gif
>antifa
>car ploughs into leftists, pic related
>3 reported dead
>police helicopter crashes

Don't go full out. Just leave. No explanation. Just leave. Then when you bump into them at Sainsburys it's ok.

Unite the Right protest...mainly neo-Nazis. Some autist drove a car into a crowd of antifa and three are dead so far. One died instantly I think.

Mental desu, bikers and militia members showed up and everything

im too stubborn for that sadly
lucky cunt, wish i never got myself fully involved and this deep but oh well.

>bringing a child into this world

All is lost, fool. This is simply our last hurrah.

It is quite good. But at the same time it's hard to explain to girls why I don't have any friends.

>Sup Forumswipingsweatoverblackass.jpg.

all my friends are redpilled af. The most extreme of the bunch is a Chinese accountant at one of the big 4. Literally every other sentence is "i hate niggers" "i hate pakis"

Get a hobby you mong.

Sounds familiar to what?

OOOO! Was it a nigress that got killed?!

wew, at least my family are full on red pilled so i can shit talk to them about wogs and kebabs

>whoops missed.

>3 including the two policemen that died in the helicopter crash.

I have hobbies. I don't have friends by choice, no-one will ever believe that though.

Who /late night McDonalds run/ here

More here, video etc, also my fucking sides

I guess her mystic black womyn melanin energy and power couldn't save her from an autist in a v8

Cheers mate, sorry only read a couple of articles.

I wish you well user, but a man is to be judged by the qualities of his friends.

He's distancing himself from that to confuse the normies.

B-b-but Nige is a nazi isn't h-he?

kek

Well i'm free from judgement then.

On the scale of 1-HABBENING
Where is today?

Would love to, but I'd wake everyone up on my street when I start my car.

Just those notional birds you were talking about then m80.

3?

umph.

He was a fascist who ran around his town singing the horst wessel lied at school

Also Enoch Powell was arrested as a suspected spy during world war one for humming the horst wessel lied, later he was arrested again as a suspected spy because he had jaundice and looked Japanese.

I'll just lie to them about it until they love me.

Can't argue with those trips

World war 2 I mean obviously

Nige was a fascist?

Ta,

Good luck user.

Hard Brexit

Bilateral Trade with USA

Don't be sad

And don't deny your kids the chance to be happy

Do you want them to turn out weird?

Just be happy that in that moment they're happy. And be happy that you were once a happy child. Be grateful that even though your children will grow old too, they'll themselves have children and the cycle of happiness repeats.

Also be more in the present moment, do meditation, be happy with what you have now

Could be really big, could be literally nothing.

channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism

Thank you

Why is pol going mad over this?

I feel if its a girl i'll let her be happy and show it. But if it's a boy i'll teach him restraint and take him to boxing. It'll make him happier in later life.

Sincerely, I wish you well, but do try more friends.

It's newfag redditors that have never witnessed an antifa counter protest before

Nicely put user.

reminder that nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels
those chicken selects come close tho

All those moments are lost like tears in the rain

I'm convinced it's lefties.

Is there anything more pathetic than being an ice cream man?

5 select meal with smoky bbq sauce.

very fucking tasty. can't wait till im back at uni, 3 min walk from mcd's and uber eats delivers it there too

>tfw only ate a sandwich and two wraps today

So fucking hungry lads, but need to lose weight.

being an ice cream lady?

>tfw not a bingbong

I don't believe it desu. Smear campaign against him IMO