This is a major defeat for us

This is a major defeat for us.
Prior to this incident, we enjoyed the moral high ground. We were the passive defenders of free speech. The leftist were the violent mob. The media had to perform mental gymnastics to try subvert this truth. Now you've given them exactly what they want. You've played right into their hands. We are now the aggressor. We are now suppressing free speech with violence. This is the new narrative, and you've given them the perfect anecdote to perpetuate that narrative.
You can't win this fight with active aggression. You are fighting professional victims, and this is a war of public opinion.
We're fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests
i.4cdn.org/pol/1502577129248.png
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers shoot and beat people at every protest. This won't have long term impact.

>for us
for the left?
alt-right is lefty af.

learn it.
know it.
deal with it.

Coulter's Law you moron. It has not even been confirmed yet that this was /ourguy/

if you kill your enemies, they win lmao desu

SIGN AND SPREAD THIS TO NORMIES - USE THEIR ANGER AGAINST THEMSELVES!!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests

how many jews did the nazis kill?
who runs the world now?

Except 99% of violence was committed by the left. The people who voted for Trump go to alt media anyway, look at breitbart and Rebel Media's latest video, most comments are positive.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502577129248.png From this angle it appears the driver may be innocent: youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68 Not traveling down the street fast, someone throws something at the back of their bumper at :16 seconds Causing the driver to then maybe lose focus and slam into cars in front.

What is this nonsense? Some dude ran someone over. Stop sniveling like a kike and get to actually researching it if it is this important to you.

It will if shills are paid to do hashtags all day on twitter. Losers have nothing else to cry about so they're making a made up race war.

>us

>how many jews did the nazis kill?
not enough

>us
>flag

What did Trevor mean by this?

It was probably a drunken illegal immigrant that did the deed

False flag

Zero

>we
>we
>we
>us
fuck off

>us
easiest way to spot a commiefaggot

Another shill pushing this narrative.
I'm excited to see this is all you have.
>now you guys are starting to win I think i really like niggers and jews now.

where the fuck did i say that?

>fighting professional victims in a war of public opinion
Clearly, that's why we should fight them in a war of bumper cars.

fuck, you guys are bad at this lol

>We were the passive defenders of free speech.

ie. we were keks

if you've never been in the middle of this shit before then STFU...these leftists are rabid, attack in packs, and WILL fucking kill you....he probably panicked..

As long as niggers and leftists keep hating white people, more white people will be forced to the right.

Nah, man. There were several other events where people got fucking stabbed and people said it was over. When Spencer yelling hail victory went viral people said it was over. People ran down BLM protesters dozens of times. BLM shot up Dallas and killed 10 cops. Shit like this will happen and then be forgotten and thing progress as normal. Not even worried.

The mere second libshits throw this at us we can throw thousands upon thousands of cases of nigger killers, muslim child rapists and assorted crap they did NOT find troublesome.

In other words if they moan about this they LOSE because their hypocrisy is plainly obvious.

>dat file name tho

This was a massive fuck-up.

Just look at the front page of Fox News. The protestors are being made to look like evil white supremacists who caused all the violence. They were supposed to look like peaceful protestors defending themselves from the antifa terrorists. Antifa were supposed to be the bad guys. The next battle with Antifa will have to be handled differently.

this. When I was at Berkeley on march 4th shit got crazy. Leftists are fucking insane when grouped together. Alone the most they do is give you dirty looks and passive aggressive comments.

being passive got us so far, but going full 1488 destroys us?

Show some backbone, britbong!