The Charlotte demonstrations were coordinated by CIA/Soros handlers and Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, etc...

The Charlotte demonstrations were coordinated by CIA/Soros handlers and Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, etc. are useful idiots who are being instrumentalized to discredit any counter movement criticising the left narrative.

I said it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YyXMB3hrvVw
selfdefenseninja.com/bear-spray-vs-pepper-spray-whats-difference/
twitter.com/Walldo/status/896212779069186049
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People don't know but baked Alaska is a jew. Look it up.

Who care's about Richard's movement. They're giving us HAPPENINGS.

Do it more, Richard!

Why should I care what an obvious shill says?

Sprayed Alaska got fucking destroyed it actually turned me on hearing him yell and moan in pain

Wiki says

>Anthime "Tim" Gionet was born in Anchorage, Alaska to a family of eight. His father, Paul Gionet, is a pharmacist and his mother, Susanne Gionet, is a nurse. He was born and raised following the Christian faith.

Anthime doesn't sound very christian though.

this

today was fun as fuck.

BRING FUN BACK TO Sup Forums I DONT GIVE A FUCK. its been a boring fucking 2 months besides this

yeah george soros paid for his own protesters to get mowed down lmao desu

ummmm no sweetie

this was literally

-Traditionalist Workers Party
-Identity Evropa
-League of the South
-National Vanguard
-Anti Communist Action

Look at the picture in the OP and tell me this isn't patriot black face. Might as well could follow Larry the Cableguy.

$0.02 has been deposited into your account

It's not like George Soros didn't kill his own people before....

People on Fox News calling "white nationalists" to be labeled as literal terrorists.

Won't be long before Sup Forums is a terrorist site and this place is shut down and all of us put into tolerance camps.

>I NEED MILK, I NEED MILK!
i kek'd hard user

If that protest was legit it was just fucking stupid. I applaud your ability to fuck yourself in the ass. Congrats.

>ummmm no sweetie
Who knew shills were this easy to identify?

no, .02 has been deposited to YOUR account. Afraid people have found the TRUE narrative I see.

Can't believe the cunt went to hospital.

Got milk?

>STRAIGHT TO THE EYE

> the CIA and Soros are trying to get people to finally rise up against them
>this thread isn't FUD to discourage people from rising up against them

sounds legit

Coordinated shills

More like CIA and Soros want to ukrainize America through stating an useless race war.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Archive this shit.
Classic

> Flag
> Birthplace of antifa and communism

Yes it was so terribly ineffective that it got the whole world's attention and had liberals sperging out.

to be fair if he was hit with bear mace, something that recently piqued the commies interests, it'd make sense

Absolutely true but plebbitors dont give a shit. They would rather LARP and feel like they are a part of something and have friends than actually do something about their message. Now the entire world thinks the American right are nazis, white supremacists and violent. Well done plebbitors

>the whole worlds' attention
That's like being nambla saying that austrian guy with the secret basement raping his own daughter got the pro pedo movement attention.

>day of the rope soon
>any day now cw2 will start so we can kill the leftists
>i can't wait for the happenings
>person actually acts on all the bluster alt-right idiots spew online
>f-false flag not real no true scotsman!!

>Anthime
It's a Greek name. He is Greek orthodox and his parents run a charity that helps adopt orphans in Russia that are orthodox related. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't pay debts, but he isn't a jew.

can't wait for fags who spam ">Simonsen" to try to convince us that "Gionet" is a Jewish Italian name

I genuinely like Baked Alaska and I think he's a good dude but seeing what a complete and utter pussy he was today after getting me sprayed has made me lose respect for him. I understand he was in pain and afraid, but screaming "HELP MEEEEEEEE" when you are completely surrounded by people trying to help you made him look like a total coward. Feels bad man.

They aren't useful idiots, they are controlled opposition providing exactly the narrative the DeepState/Soros/CNN/globalists want.

Fair enough.

You actually think that was real.

hahahah.
aaaaaaaaaahahahahah

Even before the peace car it was pretty obv. Richard Spencer is either on Soros' payroll or an undercover agent.

He's ex buzzfeed and is kind of a fish out of water.

Got put in his place today though heh. What a fall from grace from his livestream yesterday.

Those guy hurt more than they help.

>watched video of Baked Alaska getting all offended because some SPLC guy suggests he's "marching with nazis"
>go to his channel, first video is four guys seig heiling in Charlottesville

It just makes them look as disingenuous as the left desu.

Only Larpers follow Spencer, he's in it for the money

I just feel like I'm being bullshited watching it.

Link pls?

youtube.com/watch?v=YyXMB3hrvVw

>Bear Mace
He yelled Help me about 2 times
One of those being when he was blinded
>lol he's blind what a coward

>Although using bear repellent spray on a human will definitely have some burning and irritating effects, it simply does not pack the same punch as a proper pepper spray made for self defense.

selfdefenseninja.com/bear-spray-vs-pepper-spray-whats-difference/

op is both correct and likely handsome

twitter.com/Walldo/status/896212779069186049

lmao is it just a bunch of retards who think that Sup Forums is unironic and then spout that shit in real life?

kekkkkkkkkkk

lol thanks

Well, idiots are just idiots and some are more useful than others. But this definitely is sketchy.

>yeah bro we should definitely barrel bomb those commies ehehe

Aaaalright.

You are 100% correct

This? Yeah it's funny think that our "people" are co-opted and exploited as well. I'm sure pol gets taken advantage of every now and then. We're a great place to take something from conspiracy and find a way to ground it and spread it

so the thousands who showed up are cucks and idiot retareds? used and abused by the left? all of our fellow americans are exactly the kind of deplorables hillary described?

>I said it.
Good work shareblue.
Two cents will be deposited into your account.

>I said it.

Yes you did. Doesn't stop it being fucking inane, rambling bullshit.

I suppose there are some people who are mad for real and genuinely think this was a good idea. But I really do think they got suckered in for the most part and some probably do take the memes seriously, as an extend of that whole kekistani thing that's going on. Not to say that the majority of people generally are of average intelligence while even smart people can get bamboozled by media personalities.

The guy who talked about how chem bombs would have solved syria wasn't like thinking, hm how might this backfire I wonder?

It's a terrible plan, if true. Emboldening the right to violence can't do anything but backfire. The pen is mightier than the sword meme is garbage and they know it.

inb4
>the best way to beat the 115 IQ speech-autists is with our words
>they only control hollywood, the mainstream media, and the education system

>I said it.
I believe it. And it makes sense. The commie- globalists are running scared because Trump has caused a stir in Christian Whites. He gave us a voice that up until his campaign we had none. Now we are gaining strength and confidence, and that is a huge threat to the commie-globalists. They will do whatever they can to get rid of us. Remember, they killed the entire Russian Czar's family (the Romanov's) just so they could implement Communism in Russia and slaughter millions upon millions of Christians in Russia and the Ukraine. Evil walks among us.

i'm actually starting to believe this

Add this to his scared-bitch-run at HWNDU and he's got quite the highlight reel building.

I know you're shilling but honestly do you really think they wouldn't undermine the right?? If you say no the only question is who it is.

>I know you're shilling
Are you stupid? Why would you write that? My entire post AGREED with you yet you call me a shill?? What is your problem? Are you a infiltrator?

Thought you were being ironic.

No. I am agreeing with you 100%. You are correct in your analysis. They are out to destroy any one, especially White Chieftains, that go against the commie-globalist agenda.