Charlottesville Attack

>suspect's identity still not released
>Coulter's Law
need i say more?

Other urls found in this thread:

coed.com/2017/08/12/james-alex-fields-jr-charlottesville-suspect-arrest-driver-rams-car-into-protesters-white-nationalist-rally-counter-protest-injuries/
youtu.be/QNKxO7jIy4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's looking more and more likely.

guys what if this is an olive branch extended from the radical islamic community to the alt right

>out of the package flags
>bussed in protestors
>protesters beating cars, which caused the chimp out of the driver
>media coverage all day even before the attack
>pins it on the right
this whole thing fucking stinks of false flag

That, and I don't know if you were here this morning, but everything was called off early. Spencer even tweeted before 10am for everyone to go home. The shills were all over the place just before the car of peace bragging about how this was a dead event.

It is weird that the suspects identity has yet to be revealed. The media should be all over their identity by now.

They wanted us to look weak now we look stronger than ever

this whole thing was panned, shills have everything ready, news, this whole situation stinks, somethings up

They sure flipped the switch from
>look at those pathetic nazis
to
>evil nazis want to commit terrorism
in a hurry. Really jiggles my jelly.

That's exactly what Coulter's Law is user. The longer things go without a statement on the identity of the suspect, the more likely it is that he's a minority. Or possibly radical leftist in this case.

notice all the shills out in force? this whole rally was planned, pol is taking a beating right now, fucking shills need to hang

It's not really that much worse than it ever is after a happening to be honest.

Wut if like...
The police pulled him out of the car and like...
He had no face.
could that be why they are keeping so quiet?

yea true, beating no, but they ae swarming

but the media is trying their hardest to pin this on the right, which has been getting huge momentum in the past months.

Have they not released the identity of the driver?!

In this case, he will probably be a fucking jew.

nope. nada. none.

Who is this A lex
Fields
J
r?

we....w-we ISIS now?

One of two things is going to happen. It will either be exactly who they think it is, some white guy from the spencer rally, or a curveball. The curveball could be drunk illegal, antifa guy thinking it was a crowd of nazis, you name it.
The longer it takes to release a name the more likely it will be a curveball.
>Coulter's Law
They might also be trying to hide the identity to keep the person's family safe because of the national attention this has gotten, but I find that fairly unlikely. The (((media))) needs a villan. The news stations are doing specials tonight at 8pm EDT, I'd look for the release during that hour for maximum ratings, desu.
I doubt this was a false flag because the left and shills set their narrative to impotent and failed right this morning before the peaceful impact.

Soros set this entire thing up. Richard Spencer isnt controlled opposition at all. He was telling people to leave because he found out soros and antifa trapped the alt right and now the media is gonna pin this entire thing on the right. The alt right definately took the loss today. Now all we gotta do is find out how to recover from this

AYO HOL UP
YOU SAYIN

not Coulter's Law this time, it's a bit (((different)))

>car rams into vehicle and several people
>instantly backs up and disappears
>black tinted windows
>airbag doesn't deploy so there's no downtime in his movement, it's a 2010 model so the argument that it's an old 1970 muscle car and it might've malfunctioned is out the window
>based on pic related which is the current consensus on the vehicle ID, the vehicle is supposed to have a SUN ROOF, not present in any of the pictures
>hundreds of people and no one managed to snag a picture of his face
>drives off to a remote location
>somehow magically gets apprehended there
>virtually no one in that area
>only chopper in the air that might've taken a picture of the suspect mysteriously crashes
>most civilian/press choppers are advised to hover no higher than 200ft in the air and even auto-rotating down to the ground wouldn't necessitate a Hollywood-esque explosion when there's trees to cushion the impact
>main rotor wouldn't just lock the blades instantly which is a safety precaution so that the pilot can at least have a chance to auto-rotate to safety, didn't happen in this case evidently

this

That guy is a registered Republican

i know. i meant the leftist protesters. sad day for the right.

It has now been 9 (LITERALLY FUCKING NINE) hours since the attack.

How does no one know STILL?

This will backfire on them. I don't think any of this makes the right look bad. I think they're using tactics that would work on them, which is wasted. They can't comprehend people don't think like them. They're fucking nuts.

Thats full on CIA work.
The cherry on top is the way he backs up the car, there was a van in the way and he just drives in reverse effortlessly and avoids it on top of plowing through people. This ain't no standard driver

and? the antifags were beating on his car like fucking chimps. he had the right to run them over.

the guy isn't the driver, he's the scapegoat

coed.com/2017/08/12/james-alex-fields-jr-charlottesville-suspect-arrest-driver-rams-car-into-protesters-white-nationalist-rally-counter-protest-injuries/

I thought it was just an accident at first because the Charger is a top nigmobile. I still have a sneaking suspicion that it was a case of mistaken protest identity on the part of a negro enjoying his 0% APR FCA sponsored terrorism.

this was meant for you

>coed.com
Any more legit sources?

Have the police given a name?

Oh no doubt my dude. I'm just getting you guys ready for the inevitable "HE WUZ UH EBIL TRUMP SUPPORTER HE A BAD DUDE" shit from the media

>Tech reporter for The Hill Taylor Lorenz reports that police believe the suspect didn’t intentionally mow down protesters out of malice intent. Lorenz reports that authorities believe that the suspect acted out of fear as protesters swarmed the vehicle, some allegedly acting violent.

>snapchat evidence

that's all I've found so far. They just took it off here I'd imagine. It appears that mods are removing stuff here.

I believe this is what happened but the (((media))) will conveniently not cover it.

No. There's no proof. It's just retards throwing out another fucking name and hoping it sticks.
Nobody know anything about the driver. It's fishy as fuck right now. Charlottesville PD would be tripping over themselves to reveal the "ebil white supremacist" that "plowed down innocent protestors"

gotchu my bro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
feels good to see nazis get BTFO'd like this.
>terroism is fucking disgusting
>except when we do it ;)

Makes sense, Reddit found him first

It's just some dude who panicked and thought he's gonna get mobbed. Whatever his affiliation is irrelevant

kys. it was more like self defense, unless it was a false flag

>everyone laughing at antifa getting run over
>btfo
so were terrorists now? doesn't that mean the left will worship us?

Sup Forums blown the fuck out

Nobody knows who did it, cucklefuck.

His affiliation is irrelevant because they will heap it on the guys there no matter what.
This is all a fucking shitshow that they won't let us live down, even if it turns out the driver was a fucking antifa.

Why do you think this?

>drumpf supporters will try to say these are different people

True, it's like some shitty thriller novel.

youtu.be/QNKxO7jIy4E
Didn't virginia cause this by forcing both of the protestors in huge numbers to mix and didnt do their "policing" job seriously. Timeline goes something like this.

>THEY HAD A FUCKING FEDERAL PERMIT TO PEACEFULLY PROTEST
>SPENCER GETS KICKED OUT BEFORE PROTEST STARTS
>RIOT POLICE
>NATIONAL GUARD
>STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED 15MINS BEFORE EVENT
>POLICE SHUT IT DOWN EARLY TO PUSH THEM INTO ANTIFA
The riot police and national guard were nowhere to be found after that intial break up 12 hours ago

if this was the guy, who fucking cares? he did this in self defense because of the left-fags beating on his car.
the (((media))) are gonna pin it on the right either way.

>Richard Spencer does a thing
>It turns into a complete counterproductive shitshow
>Media spends days painting all Trump supporters as literal nazis

We've seen this movie at least a dozen times.

this fucking retard just look at the moon face eyebrows and the guy driving, the guy driving is as alpha as fuck

Wait the footage from the crash doesn't show black decals on the hood?

>Didn't virginia cause this
>Didn't virginia cause this by forcing both of the protestors in huge numbers to mix and didnt do their "policing" job seriously.
Do police ever do their job seriously? Every time a riot happens at a protest it seems like the police were just sitting in their cars watching.

Do you honestly think driving a car full force into a crowd and then reversing it out of there full force is self defense?

You probably believe that muslims doing that in Europe do it because of self defense too.

I didn't think so either. You on 8 as well?

they might also be withholding the driver's identity because he is a minor, keep this in mind please.

>whites are terrorists
>muslim terrorists are just opressed assylum seekers, also is their culture don't be racist fascist xenophobic

leftist logic

true, but they usually announce that kind of stuff

This would shock me if true. They would have said just that at the press conference earlier if it were the case.

They are shutting it down. Go catalog mode.

.mil .gov fag here. I have been to several very expensive driving schools. I can tell you, that is no ordinary driver. Pulled off like a pro driver with training. Not that an auto enthusiast couldn't acquire these skills as a weekend warrior, but all the same that is not ordinary driving. The speed at which he did the ram, immediately transitioned to the reverse getaway, and moved at top speed in a straight line in reverse. Most people on the road could not pull this off.

Think critically here for a second.
Do you really believe a PD in a place like Charlottesville wouldn't jump at the chance to show people "Nazis corrupting muh chilruns"? Look at the fucking mayor. That rat faced retard wouldn't give a shit about protecting some kid.

well i can't argue with digits
I have been afk today, i was unaware of the press conference. Ill look it up.

>Strawman Fallacy: The post
They say it's indoctrination on both sides. One (the white terrorist) is a result of not whites being like that but because of the proletariat manipulating the working poor whites. The leftists claim it's not the whites fault and the hate should be against the class divide. When it comes to people like ISIS, they claim a range of things from blaming American foreign policy to blaming religious extremism.

yes

They are completely to blame.

Muslims are entrenched with liberals, and ISIS was very heavily funded by the Obama administration before it blew up in their faces.

jk there were thats the same car

well, if it WAS a kid who had nothing to do with the rally (e.g. Jewish, counter-protestor, etc) they'd want to hold out as long as possible to allow misinformation to spread.

James Fields from Ohio?

Car hit 19 "people" (commies are people?) 1 dies.
They're making progress in the US

that's some high quality reality-bending satire you got there, faggot.

Thier jobs seem to have boiled down to "let antifa and nogs chimp out" and "don't let whitey do anything"

was just pointing out how the airbags didn't deploy geee no need to take me down
>tfw on the internet since ages people think can ban me

That's what I thought.

Why would anyone ban you for that post? Chill out nigger.

There is no alt right. It's a meme.

>need i say more?
They're busy creating narratives and spinning shit.

no idea brah the dates are also incorrect i was able to post up until now

Waste of digits on such ignorance of how the real world works.

>pol is taking a beating right now
Fucking how? they can shitpost for a week at most then its back to business as usual. Nothing short of SWATing every single solitary one of us will hurt us in any way.

They paying the guy to go along with shit?

Are you on mobile? Someone else using that IP probably got banned and you got that IP at some point.

i mean 2015 wasn't even posting back then you can see on the tabs i have current affairs open

yes

obviously you have a dynamic IP and got assigned one that was permanently banned for a while.

More than likely you are going to find out this is a liberal who fucked up and is now scared out of his mind.

Or he is illegal. But the press not saying anything definitely means this wasn't a right winger.

possible