This is your chance. Yes, you, the one who hasn't been 100% indoctrinated by Sup Forums memes yet...

This is your chance. Yes, you, the one who hasn't been 100% indoctrinated by Sup Forums memes yet. This is your last chance to turn around and leave this place behind. Read this image, and make your decision.

very interesting image you have there

I completely agree with this.

I'm still staying though.

tl;dr
OP is a cocksucker

This is your chance. Yes, you, the one who is an antifa piece of shit who defends the evils of society under the guise of being "against hate." The violent devil who has escaped retribution for years and thought they could get away with it.

Do the world a favor and kill yourself now.

You sound like a faggot because you are one.

Read the first sentence. It was boring. Pass.

whao.
powerful stuff
imma buy myself a reddit gold account right now
thanks op

I've taken multiple breaks from Sup Forums and the Internet in general and my life never improves at all. I'm just more lonely and isolated.

wtf I hate white people now

Or you can read this

I left Sup Forums ages ago (came back to get info on the driver). I can tell leaving it didn't change anything in my life or in my political opinions. Actually, I used to be more moderate when I browsed Sup Forums.

Now this is just sad.

Those faggots ain't Sup Forums
These faggots are memers that lost everything and will die for memes.
Its amazing how leddit defeated old Sup Forums so easily , i guess the elections helped a lot.

No, everyone read my image.

Damn.....wtf I'm so woke now.

and leave this whole board to the nazi shills?
you would like that

if you don't like it here just leave. dont pull this facebook drama "ïm leaving and so should you!" bullshit.

>leddit defeated old Sup Forums
Not seeing it. They're still the ones spamming here with their fear and their non-humor.

You almost had me until
>muh misogyny
Is it misogyny to understand that woman cannot tell the difference between reality and fantasy? The day they stop using Harry Potter or Disney quotes as vaild arguments for political beliefs is the day I will become a feminist.

>Board Sup Forums-video games

Wow I didn't realize vidya was so brutal these days.

Both sides are shit and illogical. Cant wait for the technological singularity

fucking jew, get the fuck off our board!

This. Seeing how much the media lies about the right wing, seeing how every peaceful march or protest is attacked by leftists, seeing the actual statistics on crime, the actual data on race, you can't unsee these things.

wew lad

This
Some of us have enough will to be here without falling for the programming

>this same leftist faggot still hiding under libertarian flag

Don't forget to sage.

This post from Sup Forums - Video Games sure is relevant to this political board.

Better than Reddit

This is a memetic, full of western-value, **extreme free speech** board. Of course it will change you.

You're whining because you choose the red pill.

look mom im talking politics

I stay on here to troll mostly.

>poisoning you with misogyny

The mainstream and social media already did that. Actually, they did that and more with ramping up their obvious agenda and blatant hypocrisy. All Sup Forums did to me was make me aware of all the (((names))) attached to the articles spread by those platforms.

After all that bullshit.

No.

Be cause Sup Forums is actually telling the truth. There wouldn't be shills from ShareBlue here if they weren't.

>EXTREME FREE SPEECH!
Woah radical, totally tubular!