youtube.com/watch?v=J3Hs7sY1Nww
youtube.com/watch?v=FLgpz2LjIgA
youtu.be/8sNQ58_czIk
youtube.com/watch?v=oMuLrWTpEM4
youtu.be/QNKxO7jIy4E
youtu.be/Jol2Ddq9C-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some people got rundown

White boys got tired of brown and black cocks being shoved in their faces all the time and decided to whip their own out.

Best rundown I can give ya...

Dumbasses from far right... and dumbasses from far left both met in same place and did typical dumbass shit..

then some dumbass in a car gave other dumbasses walking a real rundown.

faggotry

>Quick Runover

False flag operation

White Nationalists show up and protest.

Counterprotest people show up and protest.

Guy in a car shows up and vroom vroom runs over a bunch of lefties killing at least one and injuring more than a dozen.

How'd the helicopter go down?

>white pride is far right
Democrats pls go and take your shitty identity politics with you

Spencer and Daily Stormer fags were going to hold a rally at a Robert E. Lee statue that is getting torn down. Hundreds showed up.

Cops shut by order of the Governor right before it was set to start, even though they had a permit held up by a federal judge. Then they started tear gassing and pushing people out of the park.

Antifa of course was waiting right there to hit and mace them as well. Then after all the alt-right dispersed and tried to hold the rally at another event the cops let the leftists keep protesting. And someone in a Dodge Challenger rammed into them from behind. 1 dead plus at least 2 cops in a police helicopter watching the event crashed and died. So basically it was a cluster fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3Hs7sY1Nww

False flag as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLgpz2LjIgA some good brawls, antifa ran over themselves and a surface to air meme by kek took down a chopper all in all it was a comfy day see you in september

underrated

not enough info yet

so you can see whatever you like at the moment

People seemed to enjoy it

FPBP

>wanting to not be a victim of genocide makes you far right
Kek, fuck off back to t_d.

What does it say that I see a forest, wolves howling, and bear hands?

Retards obsessed with identity politics fought other retards obsessed with identity politics and everybody came out butthurt

>decide to unite right wing groups to show strength and united front.

>bunch of storm fags show up.

>they don't get told to go home or even have their swastikas taken from them because "unite the right"

>press reports it's a white supremacist rally which isn't entirely unfair because people are hanging out with neonazis

>everything kicks off and and every press outlet including trump twitter is blaming the right because you don't side with a group flying swastikas

>pol in absolute melt down because autism can't accept that 99% of people don't like neonazis

The short version, autistic screeching.
pic related

Dont they shove black cocks in eachothers faces on here constantly anyways?

Some one pulled a truck of peace attack.

Stormfags shot down a police helicopter.

Enjoy being turned into a terrorist org.

this is a good photo

Sage this thread. It fits the profile of example #1 on off topic or Sup Forums-tier threads
>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

Sage'd. Janitors stay vigilant.

This is the dumbest punchline Ive read today but I started laughing all high pitched like a woman

A terrorist organization experienced a terror attack and didn't like it very much.

Nazi larpers fuck the movement.

youtu.be/8sNQ58_czIk

white people dumb enough to think they're being genocided should be genocided desu

youtube.com/watch?v=oMuLrWTpEM4

Lurk more

A long overdue false flag happened.

>you can only be far left or far right
>you can only be an extremist

I repeat.. Nazi larpers fuck a movement.

youtu.be/QNKxO7jIy4E
Didn't virginia cause this by forcing both of the protestors in huge numbers to mix and didnt do their "policing" job seriously. Timeline goes something like this.

>THEY HAD A FUCKING FEDERAL PERMIT TO PEACEFULLY PROTEST
>SPENCER GETS KICKED OUT BEFORE PROTEST STARTS
>RIOT POLICE
>NATIONAL GUARD
>STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED 15MINS BEFORE EVENT
>POLICE SHUT IT DOWN EARLY TO PUSH THEM INTO ANTIFA
The riot police and national guard were nowhere to be found after that intial break up 12 hours ago

Chris Chan went loco

this is actually fantastic.

All part of the olan

And again, Nazi larpers fuck up a movement

t. Mexican intellectual

>people who lean right decide to practice their right to peaceful assembly, and after going through all legal steps involved they do so as per federal liscensing
>people who lean left (90 degrees left like the matrix) show up to incite violence and disrupt the peace
>the right doesnt do anything but leave
>deep state sends in the false flag teams to ensure they get the news narrative regardless of the right's composure
>unbiased chopper technology captures footage of operative extraction that could negate the desired narrative
>that chopper flips upside down and turns into a pile of fire and dust
just another day in the soviet states of israel

>nazi LARPers held a tiki party
>tiki party went off without a hitch
>next day some communists appeared
>some minor brawls broke out
>mayor/gov officials chimp and declare national emergency
>shut it down.jpg
>nazi LARPs left
>commie faggots celebrated with a protest/riot
>some nigga crashed into them
>police whisked driver away and conceal identity
????
>you are here right now

Antifa ran itself over, thinking their own people were a bunch of nazis.

nice meme my boy

Oh fuck it is his hometown isn't it?

The butthurt and excuses from the left would be amazing.

This is unironically how it is in America.

Mild Autism

>white people want to unite and show solidarity
>book an event in a park by a statue
>counter protesters and democrats swarm them and shut it down as usual
>cops force everyone out of the nice safe park
>white people leave park
>counter protesting antifa decide to do usual nigger shit and block streets
>they spook a driver and he drives through the increasingly violent crowd of lefties
>a random police helicopter who was watching crashes in what could only be described as a (((coincidence)))

Amerijews are paying their just price for siding with Bolshevism and the Internationalist Jew. And even their Emperor Goldstein will not save them this time. :^)

>being a moderate in 2017

To make a long story short, the right misses a golden opportunity to show the rest of the world the superiority of their argument.

Instead, a bunch of assholes show up in their best KKK outfit, waiving their Nazi flags.

The media immediately pick this up as being a current representation of the right and send the movement back 50 years... Sums it up.

Oh, and someone got run over by a panicked idiots in his muscle car. The end...

White nationalist protest has legal right to protest from federal judge. They are protesting removal of confederate statues.

Enter antifa which attacks peaceful protest. Fights ensue which is blamed on white people.

Then some guy from antifa smashes his car into a crowd of antifa which he mistakes for the white nationalist protest.

And the media portrays the white nationalist protest as a Nazi white supremacist rally because any white protest is marked as a Nazi rally. Three white guys in a room is a Nazi rally.

Dallas Sniper V2.

Quickly

especially this
this

You sound like a Buzzfeed journalist

whats this surface to air meme that took down a chopper i havent heard this

>peaceful rally
>communists arrive
>police allow them to start a fight
>people sent home
>car drives down street
>any white person who doesn't want to see their culture destroyed is human waste
>helicopter crashes

I write for Salon actually. Anyone have anything to say before I put up my article about you pathetic racists?

TRS and Daily Stormer planned for a peaceful march, the kikes lost and thought it was annudah kristal nacht, so they called in the feds and in all the chaos antifa and the police ended up killing 6 people over a couple polo wearing protestors.

I dunno,why don't you ask this guy?
youtu.be/Jol2Ddq9C-U

Pay your rent, deadbeat

hehe

No. THIS is actually fantastic.

ideologically, there's no difference between "left" and "right". they're all collectivist shills.

pic related

I think youve lost your head Pablo.

>some people got rundown

...quickly

Tell your colleagues some of them are alright and not to get a haircut tomorrow

Isn't it fucking ironic that after something amazing like last night's warm up march, that shit would go down like this? It's now Nazis vs liberals. The Conservative party will now be known as the national workers party of America

*Eurobeat*

Please post sources.

Die in a fire.

Under 1500 white people in khakis, showed up to protest the removal of a historic statue. The first night was peaceful. It scared the shit out of kikes and leftist fags, Who then proceeded to ship and a bunch of troglodytes, to cause chaos. A black man ran over the wrong white people, and a helicopter was shot down to cause confusion.

Welcome to 2017 it is now officially illegal to be white.

>tfw too smart to pick a side

Ruckersville iirc

checked

Some stupid cunts matched with Nazi flags throwing salutes like pathetic larpers setting back White Nationalism decades

You're already dead keep paying your taxes.

Gay nerds fighting

Journalistic integrity died when your masters made you whores for the elite. Write what you will; but know that while most people think we are evil, all people know that you are.

That was Epic.

Salon sucks dick

Everything you type will cause more deaths. Write more.

Basically, 1000, or 90% of the whole us white nationalist population showed up to complain about a confederate statue being torn down, and after hours and hours of their people getting attacked, one went nuts and drove over some blm people.

If you want to matter at all, yes.

ISLAMIC GOMMUNISM

>>they don't get told to go home or even have their swastikas taken from them because "unite the right"

THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU " get told to go home or even have their swastikas taken from them because "unite the right"

This is AMERICA

you can't tell anyone shit you fucking retard..

>or even have their swastikas taken

^
^
This is AMERICA you fucking cuck...you don't take shit.
hey brit cuk you come here and take anything...you end up in a morgue ...dead....

We don't take kindly to people taking anything against our will....but you already found out the hardway...yep ya did

stfu pussy

I see the autistic screeching person in this. What's the diagnosis.

>peacefully rally
>Antifa faggots and leftists turn up to make it not peacefull
>leftist asshole governor declares state of emergency
>cops do their job and rally disperses
>some dumb fuck pulls an allahu akbar
>media blames it on people at rally