How fucked are you when the 10 kt NK nukes start falling Sup Forums?

How fucked are you when the 10 kt NK nukes start falling Sup Forums?

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Other urls found in this thread:

dump.bitcheese.net/files/rufuryk/Taxi_Driver_is_Brutally_Murdered_By_Gang_Members__theYNC.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nuclear Weapon Ban

First was surface blast, this is airburst

What happened to 150 kt?

atleast 5 cities wiped out on my guess

Is that what they have? I chose this once because of this

I'll be fine because my country is beyond irrelevant and if for whatever reason we do become a target I'll pledge allegiance to the attacking side.

nobody was talking to you, leaf

I'll be far enough that I can still laugh and shitpost on Sup Forums

but here's a 150 kt anyway

No.. but you are now~

I wish the Norkorians had a Tsar Bomb...

Jelly?

can you do a Honolulu version?

k thx bye

>t. east oahu

What do you people think miniaturization means?

>he thinks a country that doesnt have electricity and running water at night can drop nukes on the US of A

If you don't want to die from a nuclear bomb don't live in a city

Little bit

not bad but you are missing sacramento in that

dude! if this happens hear ill have a beautiful view and fallout will not come my way. maybe rent will go back down...?

yeah, im still gravy! close enough to watch it all burn though!

Same dude. Lone tree though so im aight. Unless they fuck me tuesday or Thursday when im at school ill live.

Reminder that looking directly at the blast will blind you

USA

>land of degeneracy
>land of promiscuity
>source of cancer media/hollywood/singers
>source of feminism, multi genders.
>no family values or morals

NK

>Strict regimee
>Obligatory military service
>No degeneracy allowed (or death)
>No promiscuity allowed (or death)
>Respect and family values are the base of society.

This will be the 1st time I will cheer for commies.

GO KIM

Fuck off no matter how much we or our presidents fuck up we will still be infinitely better than your shithole of a country.

Just as long as the fault line doesn't unzip when the plates shift due to multiple megaton explosions.
Sure is comfy in the middle of a plate.

>t.hue hue

I'm in Winter Park, so I should be good

Hey fuck you buddy I'm from there and Sacramento has a lot of /ourguys/

No need to be salty.
If you're on Sup Forums then you're probably a decent person that despises all the mentions I made about your country.

But let's face the facts, your country is done, you lost. USA is now a growing social cancer that needs to be stopped. Kim Jong will make it happen, his bomb will be the chemo this world needs. Your death will be remembered as a noble sacrifice for humanity.

> tfw you have to check your shoes for deadly snakes/spiders/lebos every morning before you put them on.

>Monkey niggers in Brazil actually believe this

>tmw your best nukes are literally worse than something terrorists cobbled together
AAHAHAHAHA
NORKS BTFO

You literally have ports full of sewage. Clean up your fucking favelas

Favelas make less than 10% of our population. We are simply poor after over 16 years of corrupt government, but things are changing. And socially speaking we're still 90% Christian homophobes. Economy problems are fixable, your's aren't.

And Brazil isn't the topic in here, we're not getting bombed, you are, i'm just looking the upside of it and if you happen to live maybe you will too. Taking away USA's influence in the world is a must, so I hope Kim acts, soon.

Whatever you say, Pedro.

Dude you're wasting half of it in the ocean

What a utopia

Yeah man Brazil...

dump.bitcheese.net/files/rufuryk/Taxi_Driver_is_Brutally_Murdered_By_Gang_Members__theYNC.mp4

Let's be honest, NK's nukes will probably fail and hit their own cities.

you're fucked lol

Let's not be pussies in denial, they'll most likely hit their target if it's in range. Accept death as soon as you can because you will die someday.