Slavs are better than other humans

Slavs are better than other humans.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4758992/No-wonder-Poland-s-demanding-billions-Germany.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

agree

and why would that be

Fuck off with your fake slav symbol and pan slavism.

I'm not goining to be in union with Russians and rest of east slavs.

I'm too lazy to erase Russia (Mongolia) from this image, fuck off

Пpивeт. I agree with this post.
>tfw Slav diaspora sleeper agent in Western country
When am I activated, Slavbros?

If Russia is not in Slavic Union then it's basically gona be Polish Commonwealth 2.0 and that is not diffrent than Russia controlling us,which tbqh nobody really want's Slavic Union anyway.

What about the Serbian Commonwealth?

> DOUBT

allow me to fix your retarded map. alright, thank you, carry on

The Serbian Commonwealth would be a union with Serbia and Japan no other Slavic countries.

This. I like Poles and Hungarians, Ukrainians are not that bad either if they stay in their country. But no Russkies pls.

"I went to Russia as a Slav and returned as a Czech." - Borovsky, based writer.

Slavs are not even human

why do slavs hate russians
they say russian girls are whores, that the squatting only comes from gopniks, enlighten me as to why they are awful

Best Europe.

Serbs don't hate Russians but other Slavs hate them because they opressed them and shit,so their ass is a bit red.

Are Poles and Russians the top tier Slavs? Do other Slav groups come close?

My lifes work will be to kill as many russians as possible.

Well, maybe because they were raping our countries, mass executing the best of our nations and generally being huge communist pain in the ass for about 50 years?

I really like you Serbs, my whole nation does, but you really should cease this faggotry towards the Russia.

fuck off traitor

>He doesn't t know that the best Slavs are actually Southern Slavs

I'm aware of the "muh history" argument, I'm talking about current year shit.

Serbians and Ukrainians are literally the worst ones.

Well the Russians were the only who actually kinda cared about us in history whille other didn't.

>tfw hohol

No.

Russian genocide in finnish front is the best day of my life.

>Poole is telling someone who is the worst Slav
wew lad you Pooles are the most degenerate Slavs if we are gonna go like that.

The only union I'd ever go into is with Slovaks just for the lulz. The rest can fuck off.

There are Russians and russians, only some of them are okay. Others aren't even white.

Czechs and Slovenians are pretty good when they're not claiming to be Germanic. Slovaks are cool too.

>whore is a whore
Not an argument

go look for a turkish thread roachbaby, this one is for Slavs

Don't worry Vladislav I have more.

Btw. how are you enjoying your faggot PM or whatever the fuck he is?

that's a nice ass btw

I think you should look for that your women are not looking for some Turks

Why are you faggots fighting?

Wow shitlord can't belive you actually said that she is a ''he''.Shes a beutifull Croatian woman nad your being a sexist pig.

zato sto mi zabavno da se provociram preko ovog Mongolskog foruma.

SRBIJA DO TOKIA

>our ancestors fought for this

I like Russians but not Poles...

>Why are you faggots fighting?

Why are you faggots fighting: The Untold Story of Slavs

Fuck off colonial nigger mutt.

Then stop being a whiny bitch. Polish nationalists sound like jews at this point
>pic related
>link related:
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4758992/No-wonder-Poland-s-demanding-billions-Germany.html

What is polish for "Never forget muh 6 gorillion" ?
Russians, Slovenes, Slovaks, Croatians, Serbs etc. are and never were as whiny as you, i'd expect that from lefty holocaust-milking poles, but not nationalists

Why do you like Russians?
90% of them are sub 90IQ animals that would sell their child for a loaf of bread

>helicopter

wrong, first prototype was invented by germans you tit

Stop being a fucking polish and start being aw hite germanic.

>country destroyed to the ground and countless people dead
>LOL WHY DO YOU WANT MONEY, YOU ARENT JEWS, ARE YA? XD

Yeah but at least they have self respect and don't beg the West for gibs.

Just playing Devil's Advocate here, but hasn't the EU (mostly Germany) given lots of support to Poland with infrastructure funding and the like?

>be serb
>elect a bastard whose dad was Albanian
>be serb
>elect a lesbian Croat

Your former Albanian president Vucic was better.

They did and Pooland want's more and when the EU is asking them to actually do something they scream opression and compare the EU to the USSR.

They would if they could

Yeah, they destroyed our economy with their shitty companies and 6 trillions of young people left the country, nice help man. Btw, every euro they gave to us, came back to them. We are literally their colony at this point.

Czechs who claim are Germanic are either retarded larpers since we kicked all Germans out or just stupid ass faggots.

They are still the most obnoxious kind of tourists who are usually arrogant as fuck and REQUEST you speak their fucking language. Also still suffering from that superiority complex like they own everything. Strangely enough, Russkies in Russia are pretty good people from my experience.

Are Slavs even capable of creating a functioning state without outside intervention?

technically the EU is the new USSR

>Yeah, they destroyed our economy with their shitty companies and 6 trillions of young people left the country

Just like the rest of us, big deal. Why don't you stop with the victim mentality and do something yourself for a change.

A lot of Czech WHORES birthed GERMAN children during HRE-Prussia days user.

I'm doing. Actually whole lot of people are trying to do something, but majority of poles are dumbfucks who don't care about anything but their new car.

The more east you go the more commie attitude you see. You don't make world changing innovations with commie mentality. That's why despite thousands of researchers in soviet secret cities us won technology war. Sure, some flourished, but they were exception. So basically, as long as Russians have that servile and commie mentality about not giving shit how things are, it's not gonna lead to better. I recently visited eastern Poland, mind me I'm from southern Poland and the issue is this,in my city I can see that many people have ambitions, they are hungry for more for better life, for more money whatever you wanna call it, in the eastern Poland people lacked that, or so it seemed. More east you go the worse it gets. It's more of people mentality, that needs changing.

Good. I've hosted a nice polish couple that were far from crying babies and were proud of their country. The only thing that needs to change over there is that commie crab mentality, and that's when commies actually die.

feeling a little bit for proud of being a slav for the 1st time in my life