Charlotteville driver

So this is the guy that run his car into the left protesters crowd in Charlotteville, killing one person. Im really interested if anyone can recognize him.

Other urls found in this thread:

coed.com/2017/08/12/james-alex-fields-jr-charlottesville-suspect-arrest-driver-rams-car-into-protesters-white-nationalist-rally-counter-protest-injuries/
twitter.com/jackgillum/status/896524438828711937
everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/
twitter.com/RightazRain
twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's already been identified

He can't keep getting away with it!

NOT ALL NAZIS

His info is on stormfront

kinda looks like filthy frank

v6 challenger of peace

They swapped drivers, they're gonna blame it on someone else. The helicopter saw it go down, and was silenced.

>white boy tries to murder a group of people
not news

coed.com/2017/08/12/james-alex-fields-jr-charlottesville-suspect-arrest-driver-rams-car-into-protesters-white-nationalist-rally-counter-protest-injuries/

Here he is. WHITE

Who is Alex Fields?

link?

It was me, Dio!

Is it true he might be a lefty fag?

Jesus Christ. Honeypot much? I wonder what kind of attack will go down here...

Did he become friends in the honey forest?

>They swapped drivers, they're gonna blame it on someone else. The helicopter saw it go down, and was silenced.
"forge the narrative"

Oh fug.

Who is Sam Hyde?

Dio was sitting in the back, idiot

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug.

Not this time, wanker!

Wtf sam Hyde?

Dodge Bumpers Matter

The bear on the far right is the one who did this. No pun intended, but yes there is a pun there.

hope he doesn't have an account at any site, forum, blog i posted on

This guy is hero!

I got a better shot of the driver

i saw another screen saying he has brake assist.
isnt that the tech that forces your car to stop? so he would've had to disable that. (if that screen was real)

This was a psyop. The Jews are trying to cause civil unrest and quite potentially a racewar and all out conflict.

Looks middle eastern.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Fake.

Here's the real face.

Tech reporter for The Hill Taylor Lorenz reports that police believe the suspect didn’t intentionally mow down protesters out of malice intent. Lorenz reports that authorities believe that the suspect acted out of fear as protesters swarmed the vehicle, some allegedly acting violent.

This mostly.

twitter.com/jackgillum/status/896524438828711937

who the hell is this kid, he doesn't have a facebook apparently, this is all that comes up
everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/

The goose is loose

American Made.

Of course not. You're on a board of cult members. The liberal dude pol tried to pin it on just posted on Facebook from Michigan. The killer is in custody. You people are so goddamn dumb it's frightening

>Washington Post

Fuck off. You might as well quote the Onion of you're going to post that level of fake shit.

This is most likely him

we all know who that is

periscope of swat making an arrest in Charlottesville.
www.pscp.tv/w/1OdKrowjDRyGX

Those comments posted are fucking hilarious!
>dude he didn't mean to mow down 19 people he was just scared of the liberals!
Ahahahaha just like when pajeet and mohammed run people down in France right? They were just scared?? Ahahahahahaj you people are sick!!

i have some intel. i cannot verify.

Even the post gets things right every once in a while, looks like that is really him, see

that is plausible but the leftard Gov said it was premeditated. OK that actually means nothing until proven otherwise.

twitter.com/RightazRain

here's his Twitter

2/2

How absurd. Witnesses saw him sitting in his car, nobody was swarming, he committed the same terrorist attack that sandniggers love to use because he's a brainwashed lunatic just like you.

The fact that one name keeps getting scrubbed from Sup Forums while the others are free to mingle speaks volumes.

S T O P

T R Y I N G

T O

D I S M A N T L E

T H E

P S Y O P

>that focused look
>no airbags
>that perfect high speed reverse
No way this isn't Mossad

FUCK OFF BITCH.

There's reports that the driver isn't a white nationalist--but rather--he's so fucking idiot whose windshield got smashed and overrated.

the police don't think he did it on purpose according to a lefty fag reporter.

I'm not into this shit so I don't give a fuck. It's just notable that most of the "hate crumes against muslims they tried to pin on the right were inside job by muslims themselves, and we all know how dumb and violent antifa is, as well as BLM.

You'd think after running over 14 or 15 people hed think to stop. Strange how it wasn't until he couldn't go straight any further that he backed up and drove away. So strange that the people waving gay pride flags at the Nazi rally got run over hrrrrm doiii hurrrr must he the globalist Jews behind it all

digits confirm. MUDA MUDA MUDA!!

You're obviously obsessed, every you're saying is retard polspeak. Both sides of you dipshits are terrorists. You had some other white nationalist run people over near a mosque in london, and by sheer numbers you alt rights have historically been the most violence prone terrorist group in american history. You're literally insane traitors to american values

Please explain. I am only going with that name because of the DMV abstract listing the "Details" of the vehicle and subject/persons allegedly involved.

>twitter.com/RightazRain

wait, so a 20 year old has a DD 214? a DD 214 is your discharge form from the military. He's 20 so he would only have served 1 year considering that is from 2016. Makes no sense. nice try Polumbo

should have dodged the charger ;D

The mohammeds drove over random people. This guy drove over a crowd of violent commies who alledgedly attacked him first. That's different.

WHITE NATIONALISTS GOOD BOYS WE DINDU NUFFIN

2017 Timothy Caughman Stabbing
2017 Austins Bar and Grill Olathe, KS Shooting
2015 Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting
2015 Lafayette Shooting
2015 Charleston Church Shooting
2015 Chapel Hill Shooting
2015 Florida Police Ambush
2015 Mesa Rampage
2014 Austin, TX Mexican Consulate Shooting
2014 Las Vegas Police Ambush
2014 Kansas Jewish Center Shooting
2014 Blooming Grove Police Shooting
2014 Forsyth County Courthouse Shooting
2013 Los Angeles International Airport Shooting
2013 Alabama Bunker Hostage Crisis
2012 Tri-State Killing Spree
2012 St. John's Parish Police Ambush
2012 Sikh Temple Shooting
2011 Pacific Northwest Killing Rampage
2011 FEAR Militia
2010 West Memphis Police Shootings
2010 Carlisle, PA Murder
2010 Austin, TX Plane Attack
2010 Florida Sovereign Citizen Police Ambush
2010 Wichita Falls, TX White Power Shooting Rampage
2009 Ft. Walton, FL Shooting
2009 Minutemen American Defense Hispanic Slayings
2009 Okaloosa County, FL Police Gun Range Attacks
2009 Brockton, MA Black Targeted Shooting Rampage
2009 Pittsburgh Police Shootings
2009 Phoenix, AZ Vinlanders Social Club Drive-by Shootings
2009 Holocaust Museum Shooting
2009 George Tiller Assassination
2009 Flores Murders, Pima County, AZ
2009 Brockton, MA Murders
2008 Woodburn Bank Bombing
2008 Knoxville, TN Church Shooting

>DIDN'T EVEN GET THE V-8

I thought the same thing lmao

Even if he had "violent protesters" attacking his car, he should have driven away instead of running down 19, reversing, and driving away in the other direction. But we both know you're a retard who's full of shit. It was the hillbillies with the shields, helmets, tear gas and pepper spray. Nobody reported seeing any armed counter protesters. Your narrative is empty and desperate. That's why half of this board is pushing a simultaneous narrative that the driver was a confused liberal. You people are a joke and quite literally a cult.

One of those people is a neckbeard desu

nice

>he retweeted Cernobitch

Well that explains a lot

Y-ya but duh libruls were laying down in front of his car he had no choice! This is nothing like when pajeet does it!

Looks like it's over now, but there was a 2hr window where anybody mentioning Mr Fields would get quickly scrubbed from threads on Sup Forums.

Logged several disappeared posts and a few insta-deleted threads that mentioned his name.

Bullshit I saw a man with chemical burns on his face

>Even if he had "violent protesters" attacking his car, he should have driven away instead of running down 19

Yeah, bullshit. If the roles were reversed and it was a bunch of Trump supporters being ran over you'd clap and cheer it on you hypocritical pissbaby.
You're scared shitless that we're starting to fight back, and you should be.

This is just plain wrong

Both sides were violent idiots, carrying weapons, in fact if anything Antifa was more violent

Chad

Retard aryan nation and abortion fundies don't count. This is a suburban, mainstream, middle class, educated movement. The old stereotypes don't fit, hard as you try to force that square into this circle

>A gay nigger can throw a rock at a new-er car in good shape that is probably having payments made on it and whitey can and should do nothing.
Kek.

How is this ever and in any way Chad?

Looks like Sam Hyde (I'm not meming, look at him closely)

he still injured a fuck ton of faggot antifa, i don't care who he is. he succeeded.

also fuck you liberal shills. we have the stomach for this shit. you pussies are cry babies that break down when your feelings get hurt. You leftists are playing a dangerous game where people get hurt. really hurt, and i don't mean emotions.

Keep pushing and see what happens. Because there is a huge population of muh fucking white males that would sell their sole for the chance for some real shit to pop off. They long for it. They day dream about it since they were kids. when it finally happens it will be the greatest day of their lives.

For you liberals, i doubt i could say the same. You're playing a game you cant win, that you don't want to play, nor do you know how to play it.

CNN: Suspect in VA car-ramming identified as James Alex Fields jr.

The car once belonged to "the liberal dude pol tried to pin it on." We did some digging and he's who came up. Any rational person would have seen the evidence and drawn the same conclusions; we had no reason to presume that the car, which was still listed as being owned by that shitlib, had since been sold.

>CNN
Got a real source?

fucking you muslim

> Tech reporter for The Hill Taylor Lorenz reports that police believe the suspect didn’t intentionally mow down protesters out of malice intent. Lorenz reports that authorities believe that the suspect acted out of fear as protesters swarmed the vehicle, some allegedly acting violent.

White male from Ohio. V6 challenger. What are the odds he's actually a liberal?

If true then anons were correct.

>CNN

Are you seriously going to claim that one?

I just share it.

Someone fucking made the pic you retard.

Wow, look at that violent crowd swarming! So scary!

twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737

>brown eyes

looks like a mestizo (not that spain is white to begin with)

Looked at CNN didn't see shhheeeeiiiitttt

Who crashed the helicopter?
CIA?

I'm watching CNN. They said it 4 min. ago