This is all it took for the white nationalist movement to collapse flat on its face

>this is all it took for the white nationalist movement to collapse flat on its face
Makes me wonder why false flag attacks aren't more common when they're so incredibly effective and comparably cheap to drawn out media campaigns.

Here's my prediction for what it's worth.

It's a false flag attack if they don't release his identity.

Nothing is going to change regardless of what the outcome is. Everyone has already dug in on one side or another and only effete fence sitters are left scratching their heads wondering who they think the bad guy is. The nation is on an irreversible collision course for civil conflict that is going to be to the 1960s what WWII was to WWI.

License plate #1111
Lmao this was an op

why does this have to be a false flag?

yet, only antifa got hurt.

>We hate other races and want to kill them!

Lol, free speech

>We hate other races, so we killed some people!

FALSE FLAG

Pretty much this. We're an accelerationist board now.

It isn't, necessarily. But it was such an effective a stake in the heart of the WN movement that it leaves one wondering why falseflags aren't more common. Like at least one at every rally. I mean there are lots of globalist billionaires with political aims and lots of desperate poor people in need of money.

Fat burger reactionary never fails

>Makes me wonder why false flag attacks aren't more common
but they are extremely common

HAHA YEAH I GUESS WE SHOULD #LETTHEMIN NOW

>republican flag
Hope that fag got ran over. The second republic was a mess, and that flag is idiotic.

We were always an accelerationist board whether the newfriends knew it or not.

al lt toook for this white nationalist movement to collapse flat on its face was one member in an alleged stabbing, and the entire party was shut down and the leaders thrown in jail.

everyone knew this was going to happen at some point, the difference between liberals and rightwingers is that liberals can commit crimes ranging from assault, muder to bombings and nothing will happen to their parties, not even the small communist ones

but if a rightwinger in the non-kosher rightwing parties, does anything at all the entire operation will be shut down within a week.

Was is it Sam Hyde again?

>implying the high conscientious people are going to commit more crimes than the high openness people

The left has to constantly attack straight white males because they're they proportionally very tame. It's a case of "project your failings onto the enemy and they apply less to you"

That's the idea.

the photographs of the scene are blurry

Please tell me: Why are those break lights lit?

lel

This image was taken of the perpetrator moments before he fled the crime-scene

it's a challenger, brake lights are in the middle

Just look at the idiots on this board who fall for trolling and bait 100% of the time. Is it really any surprise?