Blacks are human

What's the point of saying nonsense like "Blacks are Homo-Erectus"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because niggers are Dindu-nuffinus.

they are demons, the legions of lucifer

No blacks aren't they actually are animals with brain diseases like microcephy. Making my dog is smarter then one.
Try living next to lying stealing killing nigger and them repost this thread.

only the idiot Larpers who see no problem with running over 12 year olds say that

You tell me.

"ooga booga im human i promise"

>black people look like black people even if their skin is light.
What a surprise.

Why is your English so bad, leaf?

they're not erectus
but blackniggers, abbos and mudskins indeed are the only ones to have erectus admixtured DNA (ie their ancestors crossbred with primitive animals)

and that hybridation with such primitive animals indeed forbid them to be considered Humans
and seeing as that ass backwards admixure make them devolve, their species should be called homo devolvens, by opposition to Homo Sapiens

So like a primitive ape?

theyre human in the sense of being subhuman, so technically u may have a point (that blacks might appreciate).

those drawings are really bad

Blacks aren't humans inasmuch as whites aren't monkeys. Yes, blacks are primates as much as are white as are chimpanzees. But to label all three the same species is scientifically fallacious.

For the life of me I have no understanding of why blacks follow the Jews in the march for the unattainable notion of equality. I say it is unattainable, because there is no such thing as equality anywhere in reality.

An attainable ambition is to be granted freedom of association. This gives you the ability to govern yourselves and be as free as humans can be.

TL;DR dindus are better off making their own country.

I know right for someone sperging about another race he writes like a two-year-old. Maybe he should look in the mirror since there seems to be a lot of projection on his part.

PS....

>Scientific fallacious
>every single scientific study disagrees.

Now I know your a retard

>Blacks are Homo-Erectus
...bcoz better erection?

He's a shill trying to make us raysisnaziswhowanttokillsixmillionjews look like retards.

>same cranial size
>same facial features
>same liftestyle

ayoo hol up

WE WUZ ERECTUS

To de-humanize black people.

Black people are, in fact, human beings. African culture is simply stuck in the past owing to the fact that it's existed for tens of thousands of fucking years and if deprived of the technology and influence of the white man then Africans can exist in perpetuity in Africa. Add in guns and medicine and abrahamic religion and you get the retarded fucking mess that is Africa today, and to a lesser extent, Black America.

Of course this doesn't excuse the violent and hateful retardation that is black culture. It's telling that nobody has yet to successfully "change" it. Everyone that tries gets fucking shot dead, and the black folk with a lick of sense get their ass up and out the goddamn ghetto and leave their hood pass behind.

>850 individuals
...out of billions?
Statistical significance?

don cheadle goin native yall

humanity is a social construct, humans bred with multiple non-human species of archaic hominids

People be like... whites and blacks can interbreed, therefore same species

but science shows that different humans bred different species of hominid that were non-human, and carry DNA from them to this day

So interbreeding doesn't make us the same species

>every single scientific study disagrees.
Wrong.

Every single scientific paper on archeological discoveries of past humans provides the race of the individual whom the bones belonged to. If race were simply a social construct, as the papers you cite claim, this would be impossible.

Unga Bung

Yeah "smart" blacks just leave black neighborhoods and move into white neighborhoods in order to ruin those.

they even forgot south america.
this shit was made by a 13 year old.

Those neighborhoods are only ruined if the black in question brings the hood with them. If they don't straight up disavow black culture, that's when neighborhoods start going to shit and white people get beat/shot/mugged.

Black people aren't the problem. Black culture is the problem.

No it doesn't there are numerous sciectific papers that show Caucasian men with over 60% genetic similarity with Asian men and other such races. Above that of which that same caucasian man has with other Caucasians.

The genetic make-up of the majority of humans if extremely similar.

Ahahahah!

Good one OP!

I see you've never been around niggers?

Consider yourself lucky!

>black in question brings the hood with them

Black DNA brings the hood with them

fun fact: behavior is genetic

>Black culture is the problem.

Black culture is genetic

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

kek

Blacks are to human as bicycle is to car.

Things like pic related: funny racism
Advocating for genocide: evil racism

This is not difficult to understand

We have 98% genetic similarity with a Chimp and something in the 90s with a mouse

It turns out that the genes where we differ are very important.

This fallacy has been debunked a million times

You're more of a subhuman.

>behavior is genetic
Lrn2nature-versus-nurture fgt pls

>Caucasian men with over 60% genetic similarity with Asian men and other such races.

kek no

Eurasians are more similar to each other than to Negroids, but West Asians (Europeans, caucasians, etc) and East Asians are still quite seperated.

>50% of Whites have the empathy gene
>Whites
>Empathy
kek whites have been shown to be the most savage killers on the planet. Even when they were the most advanced they were still just barbarians going around the world killing and raping

youre a bikestolin' mofonig

All humans are 99.0+ % the same with some people in different races sharing greater genetic similarity than those in the same. SO by all account your factually incorrect.

nope

>lol you are le subhuman XD

It's the Lewontin Fallacy, every leftist faggot believes in it.

>unga bunga whites be evul

Just ignored Africa's history of mass cannibalism, rape, genocide human sacrifice, etc

all niggers I have met are ignorant , incompetent and lazy Untermenschen , in the near future we will look at the nigger as we look at the mongo boy .

they will have an appointment with Dr. Mengele

nice Lewontin Fallacy, idiot

You can use genetic clusters to identify race up to 99.99% accuracy.

They think if they repeat the lie long enough it will become truth.

>turn up in Africa
>see a bunch of nude pygmies in front of a mud hut raping a Gila monster
>after an hour realise they haven't even invented the wheel
>after a day realise you can buy some personal niglets in exchange for a mirror and some beads
If you're that uncivilised you're kind of asking for it desu

Sounds exactly like white history except there's was on a much larger scale.

>Blacks are to human as bicycle is to car.
Non-polluting and eco-friendly?
Perhaps you have the wrong analogy, Andrei.

>Caucasian men with over 60% genetic similarity with Asian men and other such races
Studies show we share 97% DNA with chimpanzees. I guess by your logic chimps are also part of the human species. Heck, we probably share >60% of DNA with cockroaches. Cockroaches are part of the human species as well.

this

no , they are not , no nigger is able to survive without white tech / supply . animals are able to survive without white mens help. niggers consume , they produce junk and they make a noise . blingblongniggerbeing is a problem , therefor we need at least 400 Auschwitz style holyday camps

>Deflection
Nice job. But as you've said, blacks are apparently sub-humans with low IQ, so that's in their nature. Plus they never went around enslaving other people and commiting genocide and mass rapes.
Whites are just pure savages. Instead of being bros and sharing their technology and making the world a better place, they just chimped out and gave in to their instincts

How come theres an inherent lack of introspection and critical thinking in niggers? They're animals that act on instinct. So fuck off with your fake news or I'll send my cousin round to stab you're mum in her fat English tit.

>nope
srsy, *that* is your one-word refutation?
Found the debate-team F-student.

whites: civilization
Africans: backwards cannibals up until a century ago

>all niggers I have met
sample size?

No point in discussing with you, your clearly an imbecile.

>Plus they never went around enslaving other people and commiting genocide and mass rapes

They objectively did

I already debunked your claims with citations

Why did you post a picture of white people on a black hate thread?