Ruled a accident

Post your feeling when its a big nothing burger.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jackgillum/status/896524438828711937
twitter.com/search?q=driver charlottesville&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
youlookfab.com/2013/08/06/how-to-snug-and-tidy-untied-laces/
everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberals need to learn to tie their shoes

(observes)

A whole year of CIA false flags against BLM will be good entertainment

My theory is he didn't see the car in front of him until it was too late. That's the first impression I got. It really doesn't make sense he'd intentionally drive into people and slam into the car in front of him, obviously he made a break for it rather than face the angry mob.

>when u post too soon and it ruins your combo
:(

WaPo (((reporter))) is claiming the guy Sup Forums identified hours ago (James Fields of OH) is now charged with murder and a bunch of other crimes so it's not ruled an accident. twitter.com/jackgillum/status/896524438828711937

Also I like how the top comments on Twitter are of course sam hyde twitter.com/search?q=driver charlottesville&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

>being this unfashionable

youlookfab.com/2013/08/06/how-to-snug-and-tidy-untied-laces/

Overcharged just like Zim Zam.

Should also note, this guy's appearance jives with what that one user first wrote about the driver being arrested and having 'middle east or latino features', and claimed that propaganda pic being passed around of the guy on the sidewalk in cuffs is not the same guy.

They charge him with everything, it's up to his lawyer to defend him.

Cops probably can't say anything because he obviously has his own story, so the whole thing is irrelevant at this point. Unless he confesses he did it intentionally, it was probably just reckless driving in the end.

>James
everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/

All I could do was laugh just laugh with tears of joy in my eyes

man, i see at least 3 nig nogs flying in this pic, they must be the ones who threatened him ....

It another hands up don't shoot bullshit story. Lib shills go TV and social media all day to shill the false narrative and push the "Nazi running people over" meme. My twitter feed has been full of it for hours.

By the time the truth comes out, say he did it because the protestors around him were actually attacking him in the car, it's too late and the false narrative has been spread hundreds of thousands of time and tainted the minds of millennial low information voters, a future voting block the Dems want.

Again, no one will see the correction and the false story is what will be remembered and repeated over and over. Never mind all the actually hate crimes/violence by left leaning groups against right leaning citizens that never gets pushed as hard.

They use this tactic because it's effective and required zero evidence to prove. millennials love to virtue signal on social media..

Nice combo

Noice