Still waiting on the MSM to reveal that guy's identity

Still waiting on the MSM to reveal that guy's identity

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/W7VOA/status/896530388625084418
mediaite.com/online/james-alex-fields-jr-identified-as-driver-who-crashed-into-counter-protestors/
unvis.it/mediaite.com/online/james-alex-fields-jr-identified-as-driver-who-crashed-into-counter-protestors
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/896533637889380356
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They wont unless its literally pic related

must be having trouble finding a fall guy.

Chances are it was some dumb nigger thinking he was running over the "nazis"

James Alex Fields

twitter.com/W7VOA/status/896530388625084418

It was a false flag. They're creating a fall guy as we speak.

There's a reason that the car was found abandoned a mile away and the guy was arrested without any witnesses.

Oh and then a helicopter magically crashed a couple hours later and literally zero details have been reported. Gee what a strange coincidence.

James Alex Fields Jr.

White, 20, from Ohio

Options at this point are
A. It was an antifa trying to run down nazis
B. It was a random person who's car was attacked by the protesters. He fled out of panic and self defense
If it was someone connected to the march his info would have been leaked hours ago.

Also a Trump supporter.

Option C.
He was a right wing nutcase, which seems possible now

Or the obvious option is it was one of you frustrated virgins who hates people for no reason and thinks they can kill people because of memes

Hail victory

It's almost as if large news organizations check their facts and wait for a reasonably ascertained identity to arrive before autisticly spewing it on a frog image board

Booooo. I just saw the tweets.

Link?

They haven't yet. Which makes it obvious he was Antifa faggot.

Fox news just did

You're right it is ALMOST like that.

The driver of the dodge challenger has been identified as radicalised Kekistani "Matt Forney" who claims to have done it to "honor our hero and leader Sargon".

it was a whietey, we need to hide this info

>pol glorifies a gif of dude beating up moldylocks
>we're not the ones who glorify violence! Leftists! Commies! It's never us!

More like Hero.

They're gauging how many people know it wasn't a white dude, before they commit to pushing the fake driver narrative.

Eyewitness account says they pulled a light brown person out of the car and hurried him into an SUV, and how minutes later they had a white guy in cuffs next to the car.

Threads about this on Sup Forums and /x/ have been deleted.

Oh god I wish this was true

>thinks they can kill people
looks like we're doing a lot more than thinking about it now faggot

>Shout gas the Jews in public
>OMG why do they call us nazis

Proof, pinko faggot

dae muh JEW NEWS NARRATIVE

BROWN PEOPLE ARE COMING TO RAPE US WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Also captcha has been very slow for me since I started posting about this, but maybe that's paid shills clogging the reCAPTCHA bandwidth.

Well they start it famalam. They play victim when they get shitmixed though because "muh eevul notzees"

Pretty shitty strawman, you can do better Shareblue.

guise, we fucked up bad here, how do we depict these deaths as a result of islamos?>

this guy is 7'2 or it's shoped?

> Punch a Nazi! Goodnight Alt Right!
> wtf why are you fighting back D:

Looks like it was a white kiddie. Shit. How do we spin this????

Pretty shitty concern trolling, you can do better Shareblue.

Cool graph Ahmed, wanna bring it to the white house?

How much a delusional faggot are u

72 inches bro, aka 6 feet

IT HAS NOW OFFICIALLY BEEN 12 (TWELVE) HOURS (A HALF DAY) SINCE THE ATTACK.

STILL
NO
SUSPECT.

you people are so bad at this

172cm
so about 5'11

IM PICKLE RICK

He killed commies and shouldn't be condemned

Dudes a big fucking nazi.

Suspect is james alex fields.

i like this image

Those are inches. I'd call you stupid but the imperial measuring system is retarded.

i thought inches were on the left, my bad

proof is this guy also killed 6 million jews in 1943. Its impossible that you also deny 3 white men were killed today in vriginia, deal wit it

None of that means anything but feel free to keep pissing in our ocean of piss

p-paid cchills!!!!!! m-muh sharebluee!!!!!!

I'm 175 cm and thought I was 5"10 or like 5"9.9 or smth.

I kind of wish it was this because the irony of the situation is too funny when you consider how many articles, tweets, social media posts are "condemning the violence" and blasting the white supremacists. What are they gonna do when it was some guy trying to kill the white supremacists?

>y-y-you made him this way!

Probably.

Fuck off eurocuck, metric is for fags

Suspect has been named regard.

The car is registered to 20-year-old James Alex Fields of Ohio, according to vehicle registration records

Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail Superintendent Martin Kumer told The Post that a man with the same name and age was booked Saturday on suspicion of second-degree murder, malicious wounding, failure to stop for an accident involving a death, and hit and run.

yup

based on how long its taken them to do so the odds are it was a leftist, or just a civvie in the wrong place at the wrong time. If he was a right wing guy, or even an autistic kekistani larper his face would be all over the news and they would be crucifying him.

i wish he were 7'2
he could be in the NBA
>non stop entertainment

here it is

mediaite.com/online/james-alex-fields-jr-identified-as-driver-who-crashed-into-counter-protestors/

Checked. And here's the archive. unvis.it/mediaite.com/online/james-alex-fields-jr-identified-as-driver-who-crashed-into-counter-protestors

>posting frogposter comments as proof of muh GUBMENT conspiracy XD

How many inches are in a mile? There are 100k centimetere in a kilometer. Took me less than 10 seconds to calculate.

You are without a doubt the worst shill I've ever seen, aside from the OG "we can't let him get the nuclear codes" person.

*centimeters

63360 in. per mile

Took me 5 seconds to calculate

Calculate or dig up from memory?

>fucks up greentext
>can't muh words correctly

ShillriaBlue fag detected. Go back to tumbler and tell your supervisor you got caught.

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/896533637889380356

White supremacist terrorist is how it is being spun.

fallguy's active military personnel
ya don't say

He looks nothing like the guy in the car

WASH!!!! YOOOO'!!! ASSSSSSSS!!!!

This, or its a plant.

where can you see him in the car?

Don't think they need to spin it. White supremacist at a white supremacist alley karmikazes into a group of counter-protesters.
Pretty clear.

This is one dumb shill nigger

Nice source

Muh nwo globalists come 2 overthro trump to overthro whitepeoplle ohnoedsss

You know who are white dudes? Those police officers would be white dudes. Fucking moron.

Forgive the leftist mainstream establishment media. They actually want to confirm something as a fact before they report it to the masses.

Even the Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist and Jew Faggots have trouble finding a decent PATSY anymore?

>James Alex Fields Jr.

Looks like he had a previous conviction for expired license plate; my bet is he bought that car from Jerome VanGheulwe (Sup Forums pointed out he may have been the owner of the car) a while back, then fucked up the licensing, then went bat shit and mowed down AntiFa.

>money's still on the long shot
>turn's out he's actually AntiFa who was too retarded to realize he wasn't mowing down Nazis

Wow - DAILY REMINDER...

Hanging around with Niggers is hazardous to your health...

And Eye Sockets...

>taking your children to political rallies and forcing them to view the world the same way you do and put them in danger to do so

wew

>blond hair blue eyes
>biracial

wat?