IT WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT!!!!

IT WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT!!!!

AHAHHAAHHAHAHAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1502570603212.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is actually good.

you could see in the short video of the secondary view that people were already throwing things at his car as he sped off, then the crowd parted and he hit the silver car, he then threw it in reverse as a bunch of monkeys(including white monkeys) swarmed his car trying to kill him.

I would be curious to see if the fatalities occurred when he was going forward or going backwards.

It would be just like a retard to jump behind the car after it crashed and start wailing on it or something.

I mean, imagine if the guy got into the accident, but didn't seriously injure anybody initially - but then, as the antifa crowd tried to pull him from his car, he threw it into reverse and peeled away out of a desire for self preservation.

Dude has an airtight case if that happened.

Not saying it did.

I think the dude is going to get negligent homicide and get 2 years in prison. The max is 5 years for negligent homicide.

>negligent homicide
No man should go to jail for defending his life.

It was just a prank bro. Go to sleep now

Good, now spread it with a verifiable source. It won't shut them up completely, but this neuters their narrative.

post link or archive

(nice trips)

Doesnt he look a little bit to calm? Also difficult to point out his race. Looks white, could also be sandnigger or even northern currynigger though. But he isnt black that much is clear.

are they withholding his identity until they finish scrubbing all his social media?

so, """"""they""""" did this just to put the whites on bad lights? nothing new

Everything is still unconfirmed, just be patient. OP is probably correct though

FPBP

Not that the MSM will mention a thing other than Nazi motorcycle gangs running down widows and orphans, raping and beating children, all while wiping their asses with the American flag.

I mean I know people are gonna say LOL NO but didnt the deaths result from the rear ending?

Post source faggot

gotta get rid of all that anti-trump material on his fb first

Wow, niggers swarm a car and get run over. It's almost as though this has happened before.

The challenger rear ended the car in front and his brake lights were on.

He looks like the terminator in that photo.

government vehicle
too clean, too tinted
too obvious

I thought he looked like a young Josh brolin. Almost like a still from the Goonies got photoshopped

Self defense is not a defense to negligence. He certainly could plead it down to neg hom though.

No, his identity was confirmed, they just haven't publicly commented
The jail said the owner of the car was being detained

too schizophrenic

Take your meds.

Yes it is with clear evidence of being in defense.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LINK NIGGERS?

referenced Tweet of Taylor.

But Trump already confirmed that 'white pride' was the cause of the attack.

And how will you present this info to the normies?
If you just share the link they will ignore it. But if you post something like: "white supremacist police are claiming it was an accident/he was scared lol" they will share it for you

>No brake lights
>No airbag deployed

Seems intentional and premeditated

Go prep the bull, Hans.

It doesn't exist because it's not true

a degenerate tranny fucker calling others "schizos", hahahahahah

pic related is you.

Try not to freak the fuck out.
The driver didn't do anything. He was a good man. He was about to go back to school after being out of work for so long. His life was about to turn around.

this, use their outrage against them

News just said driver catching charges.

THIS MAY CHANGE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD CHANCE IT WAS NOT INTENTIONAL

A HAPPENING WITHIN AN HAPPENING

The longer they wait the more likely it is unintentional. The calculus here is the announcement essentially doxxes the guy and his family will get a visit from moldylocks and the gang.

BTW senpai Faith Goldy talking about it on Momyneux now.

This will brobably bring those helicopter cops back to life!!!!

Source is a live-wikipedia kind of news plattform. Everyone can edit, but there is a lot of footage and tweets of people being there at the end. So worth a shot.

everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/

How can It be an accident when I've heard all day that the guy who did it was an angry jobless white alt-right nazi klansman terrorist all day on MSNBC?

>the guy and his family will get a visit from moldylocks and the gang.
This only happens in cucked states, which Ohio is not

(((they))) are not going to report on this, they will just stay quiet and let people draw conclusions based on the disinformation that was provided, classic MSM kike move

god I hate those people so much, even god hates them, they have no soul

Ohhh...

I guess I was wrong then....

Seth Rich info being censored

Well, someone died so he's still going to get charged but it's really unfortunate. The funny thing is this wasn't because of the nazis marching because they got kicked out before this happened, this was all the lefts own doing

He dindu nuffin, he was a good boy

It doesn't matter if was an accident or not.
IT WAS A WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORIST ATACK, AND MSM WON'T ACCEPT ANY OTHER REALITY

That pic is a metaphor for the future being foisted upon us.

Uma delicia!

This guy is clearly in panic mode, you can see the absolute fear in his eyes. He doesn't look at all like a calm assassin driving a car registered to someone else with completely blacked out windows.

Trump said it was a white nationalist attack. Although he just says whatever he thinks, even if it's not proven.

That post doesn't make any sense either, the car was going the same speed into the crowd. I think he just didn't see the cars stopped infront of him and assumed he could just drive through. He was also a little pissed about the lefties in general and drove aggressively.

so if the death was that fatty who had a heart attack and did not die from any injuries arising from being struck does this guy still get a manslaughter charge?

the airbag didnt deploy. why?

Okay, party's over, go home.

Of course it was a fucking accident, if he was trying to plow through the crowd he wouldn't have used his brakes. Antifa scared a driver with their antics and got a bunch of their own hurt.

Police came out and said it was a premeditated attack

>investigated as HOMOCIDE

>Accident

HMMMmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmmm....

how would they know all of that? if there was no information, its bullshit,

it was an accident

Here is a important fact.
Spencer should be hung for negligent treason. I hope he fucking gets shot in the head.
What a failure.
If you're gonna organize a rally you should have better symbolism, changing the torches out for lanterns and American flags / other imagery would've made a WORLD of difference.
You want to frame the opposition as shitting on American pride not naziboos. Seriously? Torches? Talk about getting co-opted by stormfaggots.
Besides poor media reception that could've easily been avoided i'd say it was sort of a success but Spencer needs a good kick in the head to set him straight.

>mfw being scared

>Doesnt he look a little bit to calm?
look at his hand positoining.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1502570603212.jpg
there are other photos that show a similar posture.

Why should he get any time in prison at all if he isn't guilty? A leftist is not a person.

spencer was always a kike plant

Guess what?

The death will be on the Commie protestors, and those that attacked the driver, will be responsible.

none of them hurt or touched anyone. it was all liberals/blm/antifa that was hurting people, threatening people
all they did was hold tiki torches. 2 days of video footage, nigger. KYS

The people that attacked him will be responsible for her death.

He won't be responsible for anything.

that actually makes more sense because he crashed into another car first instead of just mowing people down with his car

Some guy on his phone. Watch.

I really don't think it was an accident guys. It may have started with him being concerned for his safety and gunning it - but he just kept going until he crashed into a car. He was on his way into a much larger crowd of people.

I've seen the video of him before he got to the large crowd. He could have braked, turned around, and gotten out of there well before hitting the crowd. I think he fucked up. I think he thought 'well, I've already hit some commies - in for a dime, in for a dollar' and just kept on going.

In all likelihood he wasn't planning on doing it, but in the heat of the moment he just carried on. I don't have any special insight into this, but that's what I'm thinking.

So if someone attacks me, and I shoot him, but at the time of defending myself, one of my stray bullets hits another person, was I or was I not being negligent with my aim?

Also headed down a one way street, only one way out: forward.

Every time this has happened at a "peaceful protest" and the crowd of baboons attacked a panicked driver who then ran people over, they never get charged. This won't be any different.

Nah

It was just a bystander in his car, and it was swarmed by Commies and attacked. He then hit the gas, got attacked again, then pushed into the crowd.

It's self-defense

Any idea which one in the pic died?

He's talking about the protests, you turbomong.

Accidental deaths are not a crime in the conduct of any reasonable activity.

>plead

Criminals and cowards plead. Real men take it to a jury.

So, false flag from Big Guys?

Yeah he's a fucking retard. What the hell does he think normal fags are gonna say to fucking Nazi symbols

homicide just means the killing of a person, user.

link?

And the media totally caaaares. :D
KYS Spencer.

additionally the rear wheels and front wheels are not in parallel alignment. it appears he was veering right.

provided in one of the replies

does anybody else feel like this is going to be the beginning of some serious shit?

I know in my jurisdiction, it has a precedence of being added to the attacker as homicide typically 2nd degree murder, with civil penalties against them as well.

Manslaughter would be if it was an accidental

I do not.
Faith Goldy's video is pretty good, as she hops right into the after action coverage.

>Roadkill

>Accidental deaths are not a crime in the conduct of any reasonable activity.
That's the definition of involuntary manslaughter, numb nuts.

They were unlawfully assembling in a city that was under a state of emergency.

Why did the CIA crash the chopper?

Fuck!
THE WRONG WAY

That is fucking outrageous

Dodge Charger: the Antifadozer

That makes sense.

His identification has been confirmed, the left are already calling him a neonazi, trump supporter, etc. Some sources say he's being charged with second degree ,murder but I have my doubts

and people listen to the meeeedia.. :D
KYS Cleve