How much of this disgusting spin and outright lies do we have to put up with?

How much of this disgusting spin and outright lies do we have to put up with?

It makes me fucking sick

he promised security and yet doesn't condemn domestic terrorism, of course people will be pissed

>Get permit
>Lawfully gathers in park for speeches
>Liberal mayor calls state of emergency
>Pushes whole group outside of the park into violent antifa

Liberals btfo again

>no one yet knows the identity or motives of the driver
>already jumping the gun and claiming it was an act of terror

Do you work for CNN?

>He hasnt blocked CNN yet

why

Trump response to this was terrible but the lying kike media manage to make him look good by attacking him. It's like they don't want him to lose support.

eh fuck off. when I hear that asian youths did something in UK I don't need an official statement to know who did it. same applies here - butthurt domestic terrorist attacked people he didn't agree with. plain as day you apologist cucks.

lol you fucking retard. He drove in to bunch of antifa protestors. I wonder who the fuck could be???

The retards have no idea who the fucking person is yet but they're already calling him an alt right terrorist.

>Trump explicitly condemns everyone involved in today's events
>"Trump fails to condemn..."
its_all_so_tiresome.meme

Same as Obama not mentioning islamic extremists.

The left historically commits violence and vandalism against itself in order to false-flag their opposition. Whatcha doin' rabbi is a meme for a reason.

no

You are slowly beginning to realize why the 'intelligentsia' are always the first to go during the revolution.

Fuck off, racist cunts. The driver is registered Republican from Ohio who tried to kill as many counter-protesters as he could. And you conspiracy fucks are as sick and evil as pedophiles.

Hey you stupid cunt do you remember the la riots and the truck driver that stopped for violent protesters? Very likely the case here. Or you know false flag. Or perhaps a drunk spic.

Why can't Sup Forums just admit that they're racist smug assholes? At least admitting it rather than denying it would give you something.

I am a racist, but just yelling "racist smug asshole" or "bigot" doesn't really mean anything

this, this, this.

>He has an official written statement so you cucks cant say he didn't disavow.
>Reread daily if needed

>Fails to condemn
When Obama was president the leftists were happy to say a President has the role of "National Healer." That's his job. Now that Trump's in office they're angry he's not taking a stance.

There are more false flags against the left than actual incidents.

Does he fucking call out the antifa when they cause a million in damages? Do prominent democrats condemn antifa violence? No. Trump saying the words "white nationalist" will just be him acknowledging them as his following, and that's what the corrupt media wants.

>Asian youths
>United kingdom

So Muslims, right?

None. People are fighting back now. Don't put up with it. Kick antifa and MSM's ass.

>car drives into white people in yurope
Oh my God it was obviously a shitskin we have to purge then why won't they just call him a Muslim already
>car drives into liberals in America
Oh my God we don't even know who the guy was yet it was totally a false flag goddamn CNN

Oh shut the fuck up. I am tired of you fucking faggots trying to spin this shit around. I am not a dumb person. Also, grandpa fought nazis, his brother fought nazis, his uncle faught nazis and fascists, my father fought nationalist. I'm the first fucking dude on fathers side in my family that hasn't killed a fascist or nazis before turning 30. Can't fucking wait. KILL YOURSELF NAZI FAGOTTS OR WE WILL. seriously kill yourself you fucking fascist faggots.

pakis to be precise. Still saying Muslims is wrong. Because it's not the muslims who are doing the enrichment, it's the wahabist's. Same shit if some sect of catholics were terrorizing people and people would be saying all christans are like that.

see

Fucking retard.

Seriously how can you go through life being so fucking retarded that you don't even know who you would suppose to hate. How can you be that stupid? At least educate yourself. For the love of god....

are you a muslim?

This wasn't directed at you but at people who actualy think that way. They are fucking retards.

Except it was antifa who drove into the guy. Also he didn't condemn BLM either.

You're bad at your job

I love how you dumbasses are using the same exact reasoning to call the driver a false flag CIA operative while simultaneously declaring that the driver wasn't alt-right. Fucking amazing

Like it or not, we bought this shit. I'm 100% behind the white identity movement but this whole larping in the uniforms of an army that was our enemy is not going to get us anywhere. Whether or not Hitler and Germany were justified, they were our enemies and killed Americans. We will never attract support pretending it's 1933. This is America in 2017. We need to modernize the movement and be the civilized human beings that we are put in the position to prove we are.

Obama -- once again -- fails to condemn the BLM protest and black-on-white violence

>Obama, a man known for his charisma, fails to call out BLM...

>The driver is registered Republican from Ohio
>who tried to kill as many counter-protesters as he could.
>And you conspiracy fucks
who's the conspiracy threorist? You got any proof of the shit your spewing?

>Sup Forums is one person
kys

Fuck off.

I know right. Why are you doing that you fucking worthless piece of shit?

What's even worse is how you're doing it by being here and then bitching about it. The total lack of self awareness on your part makes me think that you're trisomy 21 victim mother should have swallowed you.

Wow, an Arab in a country which is less than 5% Arab committed a crime common to a certain group of people, this is exactly the same for a country that's over 60% white and sees almost no correlation of crime between white people since we don't have a singular ideology or basically any unifying principles whatsoever.

Every man is racist. You can either accept your intrinsic racism and move on, or virtue signal by calling other people "bigot" because your racism is somehow superior to theirs.

Notice how important it is to the Left to make him recite their narrative and say that right-wing violence is somehow in a class of its own, far worse than all the left-wing violence we've put up with in recent years.

His statement of "on all sides" draws an equivalent between their groups like Antifa and BLM, and groups the media is saying were there like the KKK and neo-Nazis. He knows what he's doing.

> they were our enemies and killed Americans.

Where did they kill Americans? Last I remember we went over there and meddled in shit that we shouldn't have and made the world worse like we usually do.

We have to realize we're not the Nazis, but the liberals are. Antifa is using brown-shirt tactics on a daily basis.

We can still hate muslims, spics, jews, gypsies though.

>ugh why wont he acknowledge this made up movement (((we)))) funded, thus giving it lwgitimacy reeeeeeeeeeeee

>comparing whites and muslims when it comes to terrorism

wow

>a recent American political movement wasn't referenced in the past or other nations
Okay...

time for another torch march

Say it with me pol:

EXTREME
WHITE
NATIONALIST
TERRORISM

Doesn't matter if we went over there and did whatever. American exceptionalism. Family first etc. are you suggesting we apologize for our intervention? Maybe pay reparations? If my brother picks a fight, I step in to fuck up his enemy first and deal with right and wrong later.

>win election by dividing the country
>spew endless them vs us rhetoric
>David Duke literally says we are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump
>says nothing about that
Yeah, great job healing there.

His name was Reginald Denny Don't forget it because those niggers gave him brain damage and he may not be able to remember it.

>label people
>call for condemnation
>say it was too late when you get what you asked for
>move goal posts
>move goal posts
>move goal posts

I agree wholeheartedly. But play acting nazi isn't going to convince anyone of that. They are the nazis but we wear the uniform. The movement is getting full of itself and becoming everything we hate about the other side.

Like Obama directly condemned the BLM rioters, every time.

The best part was a 'related article' on CNN was talking about revenge rape in Pakistan.

That's not an apples to apples comparison. How many people did "rioters" kill? Was BLM a hate group?

>Terrorism
They had a court document confirming they could meet there.

They had a right to defend themselves when attacked.

The police failed to serve and protect.

Americans have a right to protest.

so what would happen if the counter protestors stayed the fuck home and ignored the racists?

You're fucking retarded.

didn't that one blm supporter shoot like 5 cops before being blown up by a robot?

Of course BLM is a hate group. Just the same as the KKK is a hate group. They only care about people with the same skin color, and hate those that are different. Apples and apples, faggot.

This. We got fucked over very blatantly and it would be obvious if it weren't for the bright shining nazi regalia that takes up the news cycle instead.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

The police sniped by that black dude who was part of BLM.

BLM is in fact a hate group, but your fucking kike cronies never listed them as such because those niggers are your pawns.

Get the fuck out of here you shill cunt.

>How many people did "rioters" kill?
you can literally find videos of them attacking whites in the streets at random

>Was BLM a hate group?
nevermind, youre a fucking retard

yes

Did obama condemn black supremacists?

just do the same thing everyone else does. don't watch CNN or visit the CNN website any more.

Digits confirm. This is what happens here.

KANGZ came in and helped in just a couple of minutes too dumbass

OY FUCKING VEY
MUH FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACISTS
Plz clap

>KEEP CALLING THEM RACIST YOU HAVEN'T SHAMED THEM FOR THEIR SKIN-TONE ENOUGH YET

You know why he doesn't condemn the "alt-right"? Because not everyone involved with it is a criminal or commits such acts -- same goes for white nationalists.

Would CNN want him to condemn leftists when an SJW/antifa commits violence? I doubt it.

Then again, CNN isn't exactly unbiased.

There's a difference between white supremacists and white nationalists. Might be too much for simple-minded lefties to understand, though.

BLM member sniped like 4 cops and got blown up by a robot