Why do leftists hate dogs? Have you ever met someone who is conservative but hates dogs?

Why do leftists hate dogs? Have you ever met someone who is conservative but hates dogs?

>Have you ever met someone who is conservative but hates dogs?
>What are bulldogs

Dogs
- Low IQ
- Mindlessly obedient, even if it's wrong
- Randomly kill children
- Smell
- Never shut the fuck up, yet have nothing important to say
- Try to fuck literally everything

Hmm...

because hitler liked dogs

Leftists hate dogs because leftists are shitty people. Most shitty people hate dogs because dogs can smell shitty people and do not like.

Leftist piece of shit detected

I don't know anyone that hates dogs

U mad?

Dogs are dirty savage beasts.

Cats on the other hand are patrician.

Huh? Your premise is wrong.

A lot of anarchists, liberals and antifa I know love dogs. Me too.

Do you guys just make shit up now or what

> - Low IQ
compared to what? humans?
no shit they have a low IQ

Leftists substitute children with dogs. Get out of moms basement and talk to actual liberals you faggot.

did this guy describe dogs or my wife?

u flat?

You've never raised a dog before have you?

Weird...my dog has none of these characteristics....maybe you're just a shitty leader.

Because they have no money to actually own anything living on mommy's dime.
Besides having a dog would make them lose out on that nigger cock.
Someone needs to report you to ice honey. Mexico is thataway.

>leaf

Sup Forums is getting really desperate, it's full-blown let's coddle ourselves mode now.

Islamists hate dogs, because dogs are smarter and cleaner than them. Since leftists love Islam, they also hate dogs.

I love dogs, but idiots would assume I'm cruel because I treat them like dogs. I don't let them sit near me when I'm eating and beg and I make sure I'm the leader. If you don't they'll do whatever they want. Retards who treat dogs like babies wonder why they can't train them. Because the dog knows you're a weak bitch and doesn't respect you at all. Hilarious.

Leftists love pitbulls though. Maybe it's because they're the niggers of dog breeds.

>dog salons
>emotional support animals
>organic dog food

which side do you think these things belong to

>Why do leftists hate dogs?
Toxoplasmosis
A virus that affects the minds of rats and according to some, even humans. One of the things it does is make them like/crave to be around cats which is the natural breeding ground of the disease. Cat's and dogs don't get along, and dogs aren't a reproduction vector for the virus, so anything that harms their precious cat is a threat. Women tend to be more infected with this virus than men, and it's a massive chunk of the population, like 50%.