Seth Rich General: @Imrans edition

Kelsey Mulka
>shooter had New England accent

Bauman admits emails exist. What the fuck people? HisNameIsSethRich

Seth Rich was at Imrans the night of his murder

Seth Rich put out "distress signal" on dark web

There is a recorded phone call with Seth Rich over dark web

someone snitched on Seth- who did they snitch to? Why did he take 50 dollars out of ATM when he had 2000 on hand already? Where was he going with that money. ATM camera wasn't functioning that night. 3 people with CCTV were broken into or hacked the night of the murder.

bump, nice to see something other than Charlottesville on here today.

This is being swept up

Bigly

Link and/or search term and where to start looking?

I know people get upset about 'spoonfeeding' here but if you have information please share it, because I think I'm out of the loop on the current happenings in the Seth Rich case. What emails are they talking about and what's the latest rundown?

Burkman shilling Seth Rich/Russia hard the last few days. Joel Rich doesn't like Bauman

Is Bauman's FB archived by any chance? Charlotte is a distraction from what really matters - Awan/Rich.

Bauman wrote that on May 16, the day that the Wikileaks emails were brought to light

Seth Rich was at Imran Awans house until 3am

Which Wikileaks emails?

Kelsey claimed that the shooter sounded like he was from New England. Big news coming next week.

Seth and Shawn Lucas were in touch

Failed muggings by people with New England accents happen all the time in DC

Bumping to BTFO false flags and shills

Unironically fake news.

>G-d

>what's the latest rundown?
liberals in major cities are talking about DNC corruption stuff nonstop, I never told anybody they started telling me, I have to hide my power level so I just say oh wow not surprising politicians are criminals etc etc

can i get a quick rundown

bumppp

This, we need links and timelines. I'm interested in this thread but not much real information is being disseminated in it by those who apparently have it