Suspect identified as James Alex Fields Junior, 20 years olkd from Ohio

Suspect identified as James Alex Fields Junior, 20 years olkd from Ohio.

We have the death penalty here in VA, Can't wait to see him get the needle.

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also we're number two in administering the death penalty, only beaten by Texas. This guy is definitely going to be put to death by the State. He's also facing federal hate crimes indictments.

Maybe this will finally get the point across to wh*te people that their "movement" is over

So was this an accident?

Was he a lefty?

Best video of this?

He was a good boy he dindu nuffin.

I'm pretty sure he'll get off. I mean, the Subaru of Peace guy was getting swarmed and rammed through a crowd too. He never got any charges.

yes, and the leftists now want to kill the guy that basically got scared for his life because a massive gang of thugs was hitting his car

good chance the driver isnt even "on the right"

Is this just coming from CNN without any confirmation from the police? Have the police said anything about who they have in custody?

He will get 15 year manslaughter charge at worst.

>implying some random person we don't know will get some abstract, arbitrary "point" across to people you don't know
I'll make sure to tell my fellow white men that I don't give a fuck you jizzmop fairy faggot

No he's a registered Republican from Maumee Ohio.

everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/

just looked up on him, he seems to be a republican voter

No he's facing federal hate crime indictment. Dylan Roof was sentenced to death under that.

He's gonna fry. Maybe he and Roof can be prison bitches for one another?

>hate crime

Are you huffing glue, boy?

A bunch of counter protestors swarm the streets, some antagonizing him in his vehicle by throwing rocks and random objects at him, he sped up then reversed out of there.

This is manslaughter at best. People of every race got hit by the vehicle and the person driving was accosted by the counter protestors.

The fucking hoops you people will jump through to defend this. First you were claiming it was a black person

That doughy SOB doesn't look anything like the driver in the screen caps of the video.

He was antifa. They sacrifice even their own kind in the name of blaming the white man nationalist Nazi. Pure propoganda.

Nope, he was sitting there with no one blocking his way, it's clear it wasn't defense. He waited for more people to be in his path. Muyltiple eyewitness accounts and video confirm.

He's roast. I know Virginia law, I come from a long line of officers. This guy will be executed unless the court or prosecutors massively screw up.

Trust me he will face more charges later once more evidence is gathered.

Lets just stop pretending...

looks to me he was fleeing for his life. A bunch of angry commie lefties surround my truck and I'll hammer it down to gtfo myself!

This was an alt-right terror attack

He wasn't "scared", the picture of him right after showed how calm he was

No one was even around his car when he started to speed up

Fucking based hero following in the tradition of Commander Brevik

Hail victory man, hail victory

If you can't dodge it, ram it.

This. Sup Forums is still scrambling to find a way to say those people deserved to die though

communists aren't people so killing them isn't murder

>people swarm his car
>act like pure niggers
>freak out
>run into someone
>people chimpout even more
>dude fears life
>backs up trying to flee
>dumbfucks chimping out get even more hurt
Yeah, deserves the needle for trying to flee.

Get the needle for what? This is a textbook example of self-defense. He literally did nothing wrong.

there we go, right on time

Quiet commie, there are men talking. Run along and make daddy and sandwich. Thanks, Princess.

>go to protest
>shit happens

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

>Communists
>People

Pick one

Likely all unemployed leeches, nothing of value will be lost.
He gets it.

The video clearly shows that nobody was around him. He fucking sped up into the crowd. Just stop it

I'll be waiting for the security videos to decide

>I come from a long line of officers

Oh so maybe you could fill us in on what Charlottesville PD is even doing? They clearly have absolutely no control of this situation and are at risk of being sued for what they did at the rally earlier.

And how legal is it to protest without a permit in the middle of the road?

He'll be arrested by freemason cops, be seen by a freemason judge, sentenced with a staged trails to prison time. He will not actually go to prison, but go into witness protection where he will live freely, until his sentence is up. All of his documentation and record of incarceration will be forged. The whole thing will be set up. The kid is probably from a very old freemason family. This driver was an assassin and this was all a ritualistic human sacrifice false flag.

If it had been the shoe on the other foot and someone rammed into the white nationalists, Sup Forums would have already had him pegged as a Black Hillary voter who Sup Forums would personally want to lynch.

How is ramming into a bunch of people, backing up and speeding off without turning himself in running for his life?

He a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

>How is ramming into a bunch of people, backing up and speeding off without turning himself in running for his life?

see:

its declared an accident. lol get rekt op

He's right though
You identify as a commie yet you try to pretend to be moral
You aren't. Not by a fucking long shot

You have to prove that those who were hit were members of the Communist Party, otherwise they are communist sympathisers at best. Can you even prove that protesting White Nationalism is tantamount to communism?

He ain't did nuffin. He look like me.

Sure, and so was Dylan Roofl, you're nuts.

I'm a white Virginian who knows law enforcement, he doesn't have a chance. Maybe in your state he would but not here. He's fucked, I live just right outside C-ville. I know the judges and prosecutors, he's fish food.

Lmao nobody cares I wish he killed more race traitors

>put to death

In 40 years, maybe.

Underrated pic..

Blood for blood. Fire and Fury. AMERICA WILL BURN FROM THE INSIDE.

Lose the flag if you want to participate. Otherwise we just imagine a scrawny guy with a high pitched voice squeaking about WHITE MALES and it's impossible to take you seriously.