HAPPENING PT. 2: INSIDER user CONFIRMS THE CAR CRASH WAS A FALSE FLAG

>MULTIPLE ANONS CONFIRM WEIRD HAPPENINGS WHEN TRYING TO POST ABOUT THE FALSE FLAG
>NUMEROUS ANONS BANNED/V&
>ANON5 CONFIRMS SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON (PIC RELATED)

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3T0sjaYHuo
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/896481749143879680
twitter.com/anon5insider
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136525364/#136528849
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128110932/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128142568/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128155578/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128164171/
twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/896540249580548097
nytimes.com/2014/05/05/science/young-blood-may-hold-key-to-reversing-aging.html
archive.is/X8hbd
twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/896541807319896065
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a false flag that will escalate to a coup of the white house and the crackdown on the right wing in america.

get ready boys.

2nd
for no franks allowed

>Being so desperate that one of your faggots chimped out and killed someone with a vehicle that you have to invent a grand conspiracy

Is Google being sabotaged?
I've actually noticed MORE recommended conservative vids in my YouTube suggestions over the last few days...

Obvious (((crisis actor))) is obvious!

youtube.com/watch?v=n3T0sjaYHuo

This is a Robbie Parker-tier performance right here!

The Rally & Incident was a "Perfect Storm" that was created/staged. It's an important milestone in pulling off the "US Spring".

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Watch out for Shills & Impersonators:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045 & archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Is there any more pictures or something of the helicopter crash, the only one I found was on twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/896481749143879680 and that picture seems sketchy as fuck.

Frank is correct about the falseflag. But Frank also says he's a 120 yr old time travelling insider.

This is a classic DBA "discredit by association" tactic by the CIA. Pic related is ex-CIA agent Robert David Steele peddling disinfo to poison the well, just like Frank.

Find me on twitter for ironic frank humour and keeping tabs on Franks disinfo campaign
twitter.com/anon5insider

RANDOM DUDE ON Sup Forums MAKES UP SHIT TO TRY JUSTIFY WHY AN ALT-RIGHT BETA MALE SMASHES INTO PEOPLE

STAY TUNED FOR MORE AT 11:00!!!!!

cia posters identified

can you explain how you are 120 years old as you say

license plate obvious photoshop

anon5 isn't an insider. he popped up at the same time as the "time travel" larper and FBIanon. he never tells you what his sources are

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136525364/#136528849
here's him confirming he doesn't have insider information and he literally just believes he has a high IQ

>>ANON5 CONFIRMS SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON (PIC RELATED)

Someone post his threads about UFOs

See my pic. Interesting. You have one group on Sup Forums claiming it was a CIA and Soros false flag and now this guy, who was obviously there, tells a story that the kid in the car was scared because the antifa were getting violent and he felt threatened and it was a terrible accident because he was just trying to get away.

Both stories make sense, but I am prone to believe the guy who was there. We ALL know how ULTRA EXTREMELY VIOLENT Antifa is, and how they are NEVER called out for it, not by Trump, not by Melania, and not by the media. So I could totally see a young kid freaking out as Antifa with bats start going after him and his car.

So, which is the REAL story Sup Forums? CIA-Soros or a scared kid being attacked by Antifa?

He told me he had an AI database to shut the fuck up we know he's a disinfo agent.

>MUH FALSE FLAG
Everything false flag.
Hitler himself was a false flag.
The earth is a false flag.

Did you post a pic?

God I hate you

ive noticed more variety to my reccomendations for a couple days now in general. i think they tweaked whatever was sticking you in the same friggin video loop

A Trump supporter was killed in front of his family yesterday and no one reported in it

>guys its a false flag!!!!!!!!!!!!
>the stupid kid has had a fake license plate for over 4 months now
maybe you should put your time into who james fields is instead of assuming it's a psyop?

see

can anyone please post the high res photo of the front of the car that was all around

if this is true nobody will do shit about it except polfags

1) LE(Life Extension) Technology

Not a Disinfo,Larp,Frank,Jew or any other Loser Narrative.

All the Information I talk about is Truth, even if it's not things you will usually here/know.

whew, look at the time!

[yawn]

man am i sleepy

ok then tell us once and for all where your sources come from. type it yourself instead of responding with your autistic "Bingo." shit too

Are you a time traveler? Agency?

I have to ask why you are doing this? someone just killed americans on american soil while a bunch of white dudes are using the nazi salute. are you not angry? are there any true americans left on Sup Forums?

>so desperate to avoid the truth that you spin yourself a web of confusion and plausible deniability
>implying we know anything about grand conspiracies when we aren't the side that believes Russia did anything wrong

how did you come by such tech? and how old is it also do you need constant organ transplants like the other rich elite get

The person that call himself 'anon5' is actually a virgin LARP called Frank Slauenwhite. Check out these threads for proof that Frank is full of shit.

>LE(Life Extension) Technology
Prove it you fucking autist

are you all fucking children
never been any "insiders" on Sup Forums

fuck off with this shit

>RANDOM FAGGOT TRIES TO DISSEMINATE ANGER BY CLAIMING THAT HE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED

Are you afraid of us getting to the bottom of things?

LARP

Pure coincidence...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128110932/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128142568/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128155578/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128164171/

You should probably use an American proxy for this concern troll shilling.

There's proof stating that someone is roleplaying as him. Unless you have evidence of every post made being made by said person, your theory is worthless

he's banned from /x/
he ran off there when he first got doxxed and they got tired of his bullshit too

false flag road rage

Only thing anyone on here is getting to the bottom of is their bag of Doritos.

Guise, this is a false flag. If not, it was a retarded antifa member.

Pic related...

Lrn2greentext

you are a disgusting fucking larper. If you were some kind of 'insider' you would have important shit to be doing, especially today. Instead you sit here, responding to 'shills' that are exposing you. I believed in you, until today. Until now. It was believable because you didn't post often nor respond to criticism. Now its just 'frankly' pathetic and obvious. Fuck you, you have killed my faith in happenings

It wasn't a false flag - local police have ruled it an accident. Bad news for antifa, after all the screaming on twitter and shit it turns out it was just some poor bastard who freaked the fuck out when they started banging on his car

Shame, do you think this dude is actually schizo? It didn't dawn on me he might be until now. Sitting in his basement thinking the voices are talking to him.

Politically motivated? Sauce?

Sorry. I did. Don't know why where it went.

NICE BEARD, CHAD

hows the orville dam doing frank? you fucking faggot fraud. I don't blame you though, you fool a new group of faggots every time you get on here

Every /htg/ thread he's there regardless of the time day or night. Same with any threads that mock him or call him out. Frank needs a fucking hobby and a sleep pattern.
>inb4 shill

>Desperation to force tears from his ductless, reptilian Jew eyes
>Fails so returns to 'girl getting torn up' bs
Pretty pathetic performance
Did the attack actually happen? Why would they use actors if it actually happened?

also:

Source, please?

More information coming out. Guy was apparently in the US army at one point

This pic is the one I meant

I noticed it looked a bit odd.
They're fucking patsying this fucking Alex kid. They found another grey challenger driver to pin this on. One thing I'll repeat again from earlier threads is that the registration papers state thay alex' s gvf1111 challenger had a sunroof. The challenger in all of the pictures today does not have one.

Vangheluwe and fields are both jewish

mossad confirmed

Click on the first thread.

I can't.

Also found out where the guy lives based on voting records.

SHOTS FIRED!
twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/896540249580548097

The raiding is horrific right now.

Power Structures.(Globalists,Elites,Orders, Societies, etc)

Not a Time Traveler or IC Agent or LARP.

Several methods can be used to do it.

1) Blood/Organs of the Young.

2) Trans-Humanism

3) Cloning with Genetic Memories.

4) "Prime" Continuation.

And a bunch of others.

1) Position & Opportunity

2) 120 & I use a different type of LE method.

I'm still able to post on any Board.

Have you been keeping track of what I've posted today about the Incident?

You really should be.

The NG response stopped the plan to bring down the Dam.

So understand the bigger picture.

AND HERE'S THE JEWS, BREAKING RULE 4, GETTING THIS THREAD DELETED

sleeepy

And of course getting help in the IRC is proving fruitless. The circlejerkers in there

So, what does GVF stand for? They do everything for a reason. We need to figure out the meaning of GVF.

Bahahahaha HE HAS ASCENDED PAST HUMAN AND CLONED HIS MEMORIES IN SECRET.

>1) Blood/Organs of the Young.
How do they use it, then?
>2) Trans-Humanism
What?
>4) "Prime" Continuation.
This means nothing. Could you be more specific?

I know telepathy is real and it's getting easier to do, peoples minds are more sensitive and open to it in recent years.

When will it publicly accepted? Where is this going?

Thanks

It's stands for "we already have infographics on some kid in Ohio ready to go to slide threads on Sup Forums"

I'll also add that after checking the vin on freevinchecker, the last registered mileage was like 101k miles in May of last year, which means when Alex got it, it pretty fairly used at that point. I find it odd for him to add stripes (that's probably the most rare thing for someone to add after market) and black wheels to such a used car, and a base model v6 at that. The previous owner may have modified it before he sold it, of course.

If you had half a brain, just reading the details of what happened should tell you something seems very fishy about it.

Chris Pratt?

I guess Trans-humanism means becoming uploding your mind into a robot?

>James Alex Fields Jr.

HOLD UP HOLD UP. AM I THE FIRST ONE TO NOTICE THIS IS NOT THE SAME CAR?

The one posted by user clearly has racing stripes.

Pic related being blasted all over twitter DOES NOT HAVE RACING STRIPES.

Blood transfusions of younger blood makes them live longer. Think similar to organ transplants.
Trans-Humanism is the idea to plug your mind into a computer. Bypassing natural death cycles.

oh look once again you refuse to tell us where your knowledge comes from and just leave us with a vague "power structures"
tell us when you're ready to claim where YOU come from

Stem cells.

nytimes.com/2014/05/05/science/young-blood-may-hold-key-to-reversing-aging.html

archive.is/X8hbd

twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/896541807319896065

TED CRUZ IS CALLING FOR DOJ INVESTIGATION INTO THIS

CIA BTFO

but not in all seriousness this false flag is different. This has many layers, they knew we would pick apart this bullshit narrative. Don't trust anything, we need extra autism to figure this one out

Larp or not, I'd rather have you here than people who prefer to shame rather than think.

I'm super pissed at Trump over this, is he completely impotent now?

>7170171
when did ohio stop putting the county the car is registered in?

Or, y'know, it was slightly misaligned inside that plastic holder.

All this is saying is that giving the body the cardiovascular system of a younger animal to compensate is beneficial to healing. We've known this for a long time. That's not revolutionary nor a method of eternal youth.

>MULTIPLE ANONS CONFIRM
Hahaha
>Multiple anons larping prove I'm a gullible lil cunt!

Nah bitch, if it really was a false flag attack they would have just made the attacker wear a ski mask.
So there would be no need to take down a fucking chopper.

They're not that stupid, if it was a false flag of course they're going to make a ski mask or something.

"It's a consipiracy!" has to be the biggest victim complex I've ever seen.

those digits

Not to mention the fact that there are multiple photographs of the plate out there, and dozens of witnesses with recording devices.

kys yourself you worthless cia nigger