Is Donald Trump a kike shill?

Is Donald Trump a kike shill?

Pic related.

Controlled opposition

That looks more like Bannon?

Thats Bannon.

Ah it looks like him now, my appologies.

>before elections
>"Guys, russians are our allies"
>after elections
>"lol joking, here new sanctions for Russia that will do more harms to Europe xD"

>making a post to apologize
You will be spared on the day of the rake

>Being for Assad means Pro-Israel according to /ptg/

>being this retarded

youre so fucking stupid kill yourself

Back to r/donald.

>T-trump is a s-shill goy!
>Turn your back on him and go back to being good go- I mean guys living in the shadows and not having any political influence!
>>>/leftypol/

He's dining with Melania's father and mother in this picture.

Sage

I'm not even a lefty, faggot.
Trump doing a 180° turn in matter of foreign policy after the election is a fact.

You realize Congress overwhelmingly voted yes to that sanction to the point where trump couldn't veto it.

No, he's a WWE superstar.

Is Bill Clinton a kike shill?

Pic related

What about him saying Putin and russian hackers helped him with the election? Why would someone say something like that about his "allies".
And do americans seriously believe those hackers bullshits?

yes and he literally bent down on his knees to suckle the islamos in saudi arabia.

He figuratively has sucked the micro cockle of xi jinping by pulling out of ttp and pooty just in general by loving pooty across the board

I dunno it might be because all 18 intelligence agencies said russia interefeed, and congress said the did, and congress said so overwhelmingly the lil cuck literally couldnt deny it at risk of being vetoed like a cuck.

yes we do because literally all of the best spies in the entire fucking world said this happened.

Oh, (((the best spies))).

and the 18 intel agencies is a lie too, it was really only 3