Fuck Jews

Fuck Jews

Throw a coin.

I wouldn't go anywhere near him, that kike would grab my ankle and take me down with him.

Help .

>save the jew
>oy vey thanks goyi- er guy
>"here take this as a token of my gratitude"
Don't worry about it it's the christian thing to do
*thumb flips penny*
>"don't spend it all at once"
t-thanks...

LOL

I'd help him up.

It is not my place to condemn someone to death when they pose no imminent threat to my well-being.

Nice.

They invented the internet, so you fags should be grateful for them

Fucking. Underrated.

>fbpb
>111
Excellent

Should have gassed the jews.

Step on each finger slowly... Or maybe crush each finger with a hammer. But then he'd probably fall off after the first hit lol

This is where you fall down

sauce?

Idk depends on who that Jews is. If it's my family then I will pull him up but if it's Barbara Spectre I would step on her fingers.

Ahahahaha

>a jew on Sup Forums
Wew lad

pee on her, duh

Checked and kek'd

I would help anybody in that situation, I've been in it when I free climbed up a dell to get away from a moose, and first my foothold and then my handhold began to crumble as I was trying to find anything else to grab onto.

Falling just seems like an absolute shit way to die, I wouldn't even look at the person before I started hauling them up.

I couldn't let him fall. I suffer the fatal curse of all white men, I am a loving and caring person and if a person is in need I will help them. It does not matter if its a jew or a nigger. Damn white mans burden, it must be nice to be a jew, and not care for other people.

Checked and KEKED

Always fpbp