You CANNOT call yourself a proud American and carry a Confederate flag

You CANNOT call yourself a proud American and carry a Confederate flag.

That is the flag of traitors and the Southern States who tried to secede are responsible for shipping all the niggers to the USA.

If you don't fly Old Glory, you can fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MzbIn
archive.is/vlYM5
youtube.com/watch?v=Zpge1e6GWoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amen brother.

Fuck the USA and fuck you faggot

We can fly it if we want, get used to seeing more if it.

SLIDE

Agreed, comrade
But it was actually the New York capitalists who imported the slaves, friend

>get used to seeing more of it
you literally lost any chance of seeing that flag in 10 years
it'll be a crime to display it, just like in germany

>paying for everything related to your employees
That makes no sense.
It's makes much more sense from an economics point of view to pay workers an hourly wage.

The Confederacy saw themselves as a 2nd American Revolution since the principles of the nation were being undermined by special interests (see below). The Confederate Constitution is like the US one but more clear cut about federalism and several better governing practices dedicated to stopping special interests from taking over the government.
archive.is/MzbIn
This
Plus the civil war was about yankee lust for cotton since they couldn't grow it themselves. They politicized slavery to make the cotton states look bad and ultimately corner them. That's why they tried to secede. After the war the main goal of reconstruction was restoring the national economy with stronger ties between cotton and (((railroads)))
archive.is/vlYM5

Slave labor produced superior output. They made so much money it offset the costs of paying for their upkeep. Northerners opposed slavery as a pretext to corner the south into giving them a cut of king cotton. Read Times on the Cross: The Economics of American Negro Slavery by Robert Fogel and Stan Engerman.

>Read Times on the Cross: The Economics of American Negro Slavery by Robert Fogel and Stan Engerman.
Thanks, I'll read those and get back to you before this thread gets pruned.

>That is the flag of traitors
t. northern intellectual

My family wasn't here during the civil war. We came after and some of my relatives landed on Omaha Beach.

With that said...

Our government was set up to allow for states rights over federal. Each state agreed to come into the union and most should be able to leave freely. It's never going to happen due to federal funds, bases, and lands.

Apparently unaware that all Confederate soldiers were declared US veterans by an act of Congress.
Public Law 85-425, May 23, 1958 (H.R. 358) 72 Statute 133 states in part:

“(3) (e) for the purpose of this section, and section 433, the term ‘veteran’ includes a person who served in the military or naval forces of the Confederate States of America during the Civil War, and the term ‘active, military or naval service’ includes active service in such forces.”

>when u getting BTFO by a FLAME ON dindu so you resort to damage control

>You CANNOT call yourself a proud American and forget the part of history you don't like

frigg off

In 1978 Jimmy Carter posthumously reinstated the US citizenship of Jefferson Davis.

>not wanting the fed to fuck you in the ass makes you a traitor
Kek, fuck the Blues. Involuntary slavery is wrong but using it to put collective guilt on an entire state is a kike thing to do.

>he thinks america is europe

HAHAHA good luck with that one, faggot.

It certainly is the flag of nigger loved that for sure. >claim to hate blacks
>import millions of them to the point they make up half or more of some states
>surround yourself with them
>have then raise and nurse your children
>cook all your food and take care of you
>southern """"intellectuals""""

Longstreet was better than Lee

Death to the Union and death to ALL Unionists

>after the civil war so to not trigger Cletus and his army of mayoniggers
They do this posthumous shit with dindus and jews whats your point

op plx

The Constitution was made because strong states rights and a weak federal government was a disaster.
>1958
Literally useless and irrelevant. Basically everyone would have been dead. That's just useless legislation to get on the good side of southerners and politicians.

Also funny how Google's first result for that is Facebook.

>letting a federal government dictate your patriotism and nationality

lol you bootlickers are pathetic

>Literally useless and irrelevant.
Not when you want to tear down a monument.

Confederate States of what, exactly?

White southerners have to be proud about SOMETHING, don't take this away from them.

It's just a dumb piece of cloth symbolizing failed dreams and useless ambition

ITS LIKE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT AMERICA

i see it every day faggot

So long as they admit the Stars and Bars are subordinate to Old Glory then it is OK.

Like when you go a dojo and they have the Rising Sun, or when you go to BJJ school and they have the Brazilian flag in addition to the US flag.

So long as the United States flag is in the place of honor on the left it is OK if immigrants and conquered people have some trace of their heritage.

The Mormons posthumously baptized Ann Frank and it pissed of Jews like nothing else.

You can't fathom the point? An example of too late for critical thinking.

Call other country a coward. Cry like a bitch whine like sissy when seeing confederate flag.

That's not the Stars and Bars...that's the battle flag

This is the stars and bars

tubler is calling you back

Electric SLIDE

/thread

>irrelevant nation failing to make an irrelevant point
wew

Ohhh, I'm a good ol' rebel, now that's just what I am.

>Because you lost the war you should have no right to your heritage and identity.

C'mon OP I am leaf and even I think this is weak bait.

and for this Yankee nation I do not give a damn.

The Confederate flag should NOT be banned and people should be allowed to fly it.

They should also be able to construct monuments and whatever else with private funds.

My point is that people who identify as American nationalists and support the Confederacy are retarded faggots.

>american education

Admit it is subordinate or be subjugated again

You cannot call yourself a White Supremacist or Nazi if you do own one of this.

Hehehe. Majority couldn't tell what that flag is. Looks close to the flag of Puerto Rico or Texas.

Go fuck yourself

>My point is that people who identify as American nationalists and support the Confederacy are retarded faggots.
lel. They fought side by side in the Revolution against the Bongs. Then found you no better or worse.

They helped create this nation, you forced them to stay. They have every right to identify with it.

Lincoln:
He waged a war that cost the lives of 620,000 Americans. Including the murder of 50,000 innocent Southern civilians.
He suspended the writ of habeas corpus without the consent of Congress (as required by the Constitution).
He had duly elected State representatives illegally jailed without charges.
He illegally imprisoned without warrant or trial some 13,000 Northern citizens who opposed his policies
He illegally shut down and confiscated the printing presses of dozens of newspapers that had spoken out against him.
He re-instated and summarily promoted an Army officer who had been court martialed and cashiered by the US Army for war crimes.
He illegally deported a member of Congress after said congressman criticized his unconstitutional behaviour.
He even had an arrest warrant issued for the Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court because said justice refused to back his illegal actions.
Chief Justice Roger B Taney ruled that Lincolns actions were illegal, criminal and unconstitutional.
Lincoln locked up Maryland legislators to prevent them from voting to secede from the Union, thats kidnapping.
He invaded the South without the consent of Congress as required by the Constitution, thats a war crime.
He blockaded Southern ports without a delclaration of war, as required by the Constitution, thats another war crime.
He imprisoned without trial, hundreds of newspaper editors and owners and censored all newspaper and telegraph communication.
He created three new states without the consent of the citizens of those states in order to artificially inflate the Republican Party’s electoral vote.
He ordered Federal troops to interfere with Northern elections to assure his Party's victories.

literally no states other than southern ones are worth a damn, so why would I be proud of america?

Yeah, he sure pwned those people when they completely razed Georgia and forced him to sign terms of surrender.

Epic!!! You southerners are the epitome of dumb fucks.

He confiscated private property, including firearms, in violation of the Second Amendment; and effectively gutted the Tenth and Ninth Amendments as well.
He had his Generals attack US cities full of women and children and burn them to the ground.
I could go on but you get my point.
Lincoln should have been shot for his actions.

Whiny Jew detected.

The striped banner is a cuck flag. It's the flag of the usurping federal government who forcibly removed individual state sovereignty and made the US into a single sovereign nation state. The states are just for show and have no power.

>You CANNOT call yourself a proud American
I am not
I hope this disgusting satanic country collapses

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpge1e6GWoE

>last americans to fight for states rights
>traitors
How's about fuck you?

hi i have a possibly dumb question
why do right wing ppl wave the confederate flag if the confederates were democrats? or am i wrong?

Agreed, fuck these stupid rednecks.

I don't. I can't wait until this country splits apart again. I would rather deal with Mexicans than my supposed "countrymen" from the North.

Well, at that point Mexico will be your mother state so you'll have no choice

My ancestors fought in the Revolution, in 1812, and for both flags in the Civil War. That's more than many of you 1900s immigrant fags who then bitch about the Confederate flag with no real history to this land.

Mexico can control shit

Mexico can't even control Mexico let alone dream of claiming any US territory.

The Confederacy wanted no political parties in their new country. But yeah, they were Democrats. I'm a Democrat, but I'm what's known as a blue dog, or conservative Democrat. I don't fit in well with the contemporary party but not with the Republicans either.

That alone should show you how willing leftists are willing to go you asshole.

race comes before (((civic identity)))
14/88!

>A heavily pregnant Anne Frank will never pin you to the wall, kissing you deeply before throwing you onto the bed
>She will never guide your throbbing hard cock into her pussy.
>She will never stare at you in pure lust as she rides your dick
>ywn cum deep inside her when her water breaks

feelsbadman

>responsible for shipping all the niggers to the USA.
It was the Jews. Look up slave ship manifests and you'll mostly find Jews, either as the transport owner or the company shipping slaves through the transport ships. Seriously, if you don't know REAL history, and not (((academia))) version of history, you just need to GTFO. Any arguments coming from what you've """"""learned"""""" would be wrong.

They also baptized Adolf Hitler, many high ranking Nazis, and all Holocaust victims. Jewish outrage was through the roof.

my sentiments exactly. i'm a committed fascist, so why any self described US fascist would glorify a secessionist movement is beyond me

Ikr? Try a real flag..

>Lincoln should have been shot for his actions.

The Confederacy actually seceded though. FDR crushed the Silver Legion and other fascist groups before they gained any real power.

Amen

Why is the south so desperate to hold on to this flag? They lost and they've been crying like whiny faggots ever since.

This shit was 150 years ago. Is the south just made of faggots that cling to how great their life was in high school too?

what about modern right wingers? why do they do it?

Just because you're in favor of a confederacy that means you're a racist? Please, explain you logic.

>Just because you're in favor of a confederacy that means you're a racist? Please, explain you logic.

Just because you're in favor of a confederacy that means you're a racist? Please, explain you logic.

>Just because you're in favor of a confederacy that means you're a racist? Please, explain you logic.

Reminder that the Republicans took land from the whites and gave it to the niggers, and that they won the support of european communists and anarchists by doing this. Really makes you think....

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

well technically the north just pulled a jew faggot move and invaded after the civil war was over a couple years later then declared they had won after killing unarmed men

its actually in old text books from the 30s

Cause le edgy let's piss of the SJWs attitude.
They don't even fly the actual flag, that's the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia (Robert E. Lee's army). Someone in this thread already posted the actual flag.

I fly that flag, proudly, I might add, right under the stars and stripes on the flagpole in my front yard.

What "that flag" stands for is states rights, and the 620,000 brave men who died for their freedom.

3 of my great(x4) grandfathers died in that horrid war, 2 on the south side and 1 on the north.

It was brother fighting brother, the least you could do is respect those men and not disgrace their flag.

We can fly both, asstard. It was the war of Northern Aggression. Read a book.

>You CANNOT call yourself a proud American and carry a Confederate flag.

subjective

The Stars and Bars is a true beauty.

I actually dare I say prefer it over the other national flags that included the Cross of Saint Andrew.

One flag for peace, another for war.

If you don't fly this you can fuck off!

In their theology, someone can choose from the afterlife whether or not to accept a baptism. It's supposed to be a sign of respect.

I don't see why Jews should be four colors of pissed over Anne Frank getting one. Mormons are the only other group of people besides a proper Southern Christian who I can say with all confidence would have not only sheltered the poor girl had she knocked on their door, crying that the Nazis were after her, but would have drawn their swords and thrown away the scabbards to protect her as well.

Cancer, the flag

>Lincoln should have been shot for his actions.

Uhhh yeah about that...

This.

CONFIRMED! OP IS NIGGER-TIER NIGGER...

t. pic related

lol what other tier is there?

But the USA had slavery and lots of bad stuff for even longer than the CSA. How do libtards justify that?

I don't even own an American flag. Only my state flag and all versions of the Confederate national flags.
Shills fuck off!! You can't stop us! Don't like it? Stay out of the South

suck my dick city boy

pic very related

nice doggo

Same

It's the flag of losers.