youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E
youtu.be/ENlvVV1xNxo
youtube.com/watch?v=ItjjWECjD_M
youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0
youtube.com/watch?v=p75zJ1SL1ig
youtube.com/watch?v=xy4evbxF40w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping to kill shitposts

well, the state and the commies/niggers/faggots want the same thing, so no emergency in their minds

but one of these days teh lion will tear the shit out of them

Who is "the lion" you refer to? The national guard (US Military) defending antifa?

exactly how new are you?

bump

The people around the car incident were complaining the police weren't doing enough. They don't understand the crash occurred because they police were recalled so Antifa could trash the town. THEY are causing this and the Unite the Right people are taking the blame for everything.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, here

youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E

hmm, it's alsmost like they hate Whites who want to continue to exist

hmmm

The mayor facetiously called a state of emergency to subvert the ruling of a federal judge.

Bump, I'm soo fucking mad.

This. Antifa in uniform.

youtu.be/ENlvVV1xNxo

He just started this job yesterday. His name is Todd. Everyone say hi, Todd!

hey todd

welcome, your conversion starts now

soon you will be like us, resistance futile be, family member desu

here, take this, it may come in handy

youtube.com/watch?v=ItjjWECjD_M

We have national pride in every country all over the world. We have ethnic pride. There's black pride and gay pride. All those things are acceptable and celebrated by liberals. But white pride is shunned and fought against with violence.

>> ever thinking the police are on your side.

Theyre drones dude. You literally get disqualified from joining the po-lice if you score too high on their entrance exam. They are not your friends. They are a distraction to your enemies as you prepare for war

Kikes all

youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0

you'll never master us without mastering initial D

gl, b-baka

This is their MO in Europe, too. They authorize a right wing protest, and then also authorize left wing "counter protests", which is just leftist code for "riots". Then they shut down the right wing protest "for their own safety".

It's one of the reasons I legit don't give a crap if everything the lefties predict comes true. We're already living in that reality, and the only thing that would change for me is that I agree with the people in charge for fucking once. In fact, it's the same reason I don't give two shits about a bunch of dead commies, even retro-actively, with Breivik. The left wing response to islamic terror in Europe has fluctuated between a lack of care and naked apologism. And now they're outraged because three of their commie cunts died.

How many is that in terms of Pulse attacks? Charlie Hebdo attacks? Nice attacks? Berlin? Antwerp? Paris? Madrid?

It's fucking nothing. Yet they act like it's the end of the world. Fuck them. In the past, I'd have said that it's tragic that this gives us a bad name, but now I realize it doesn't matter. These people hate us and everything we stand for, and no matter what happens, they'll make it out to be our fault and argue how we should be criminalized for wanting to have a say in what happens in our countries. If Breivik didn't break the right, this shit surely won't. And I hope the commies will realize that.

islam, antifaggots and the elites are partners

>Pulse attacks? Charlie Hebdo attacks? Nice attacks? Berlin? Antwerp? Paris? Madrid?
Oh you mean when a bunch of buttmad homo-haters and perma virgins decided their retarded worldview made it ok to kill innocent people who were progressive liberals?? gee that sounds awfully familiar

Good post toothpaste
Might cap it

You get it.

>calls everyone antifa

Maybe it's the actual populace who lives here and doesn't want your nazi bullshit here?

Oh wait that's against the Sup Forums narrative my b.

All White people are Nazis. They hate you for existing.

>doesn't want your nazi bullshit here
that puts you above the law?

youtube.com/watch?v=p75zJ1SL1ig

You don't get disqualified for scoring too high. You retarded?

They can discriminate if you are too smart. The logic behind this is that dumbshits are better at making fast decisions. That doesn't mean all departments do this, just retarded ones.

nowadays they don't want ones that can thing for themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=xy4evbxF40w