Japan need immigrants

Can you refute me?

Japan's GDP has not been growing from 1990.

Our population will decrease rapidly.(we will lose 300,000 per year untill 2100).
"Rapid" decrease of population will hurt economy further.

But our birth rate is unlikely to be rise(40% of not-married young generation is virgin)

The countries which accepted immigrants experienced GDO growth like sweden, Canada, Germany, America etc

United Nations, IMF, World bank, OECD and many famous economists reccomend Japan to take 200,000 immigrants.

How can you refute this logic?

There are ton of reasons that Japan need immigrants.
Can you refute it? many elites support this claim.

English teacher fuck off

>Can you refute me?
I sure can. Germany.

Kill yourself chang.

I am not English teacher, I am educated Japanese who work for Japan

>Germany experienced one of highest GDP growth in EU thanks to immigrants.

oh yeah Thank you so much for supporting my points

As a German i can say: Don't give a fuck about 0.1% of some growth and protect your fucking culture. We have the best ecomony in Europe and we're still fucked.

IMO the problem is that every immigrant will want to move to Tokyo or Kyoto, which are already overpopulated as fuck, instead of going rural. Helping noone.

Too overcrowded
Culture not foreigner friendly and way too hard to assimulate
Not wnough housing and most dont even accept non japanese

Give me some sweet yellow pussy
let me fuck your daughter
she will learn to appreciate the BBC

we have the knowledge of social engineering.

How about giving them money to move to rural area?

>japan gets involved with north korea conflict/war
>sends in young men troops and trump lets them build up military
>hiki problem disappears
>guys come back from fighting
>japan has a baby boom
>problem solved

Hope you get hit by a car.

>he still thinks economic growth is a good thing

Hello communist.

Go back to cuba

Yeah, honestly the best bet Japan has of immigration is forcing people to live rural.

But a lot of rural Japan is pretty xenophobic unlike the major cities.

One word:
Automation

Aren't you Japs building robots to cater to you when things get worse in terms of population? Like the world of WALL-E?

I'm doubtful that the Japanese are just going to let in immigrants and refugees to breed their women.

one phrase.
Robots don't pay tax.

Japan needs to stay japansese. Don't make the same mistake as sweden, germany etc. Say no to immigration.

Neither do mussies

Japan needs to stay japanese. Don't make the same mistake as sweden, germany etc. Say no to immigration.

How can you live without paying consumer tax?

hate to tell ya this but the immigrants will most likely be of no use other than taxburdens, you see these countries have social-system where getting sick physically and mentally can land you a sweet spot in not doing anything but smoking cigarettes, sure you probably have to be in some form of work first but not really. Not when you are a first generation invader and if they do get work it is being a taxi driver.

Also they have a hard time in just learning Norwegian or German, what do you think it takes to learn nipponese? that takes brainpower not like the other European languages.
Heck, Norway has a Poland problem and they pay taxes but don't learn Norwegian even tough they are in Norway for many years, and they a purely economic immigrants.

Mussies get loads of help from the state over here, so none work and there are ways to avoid sales taxes

You guys can figure it out, just don't let anyone in.

Just don't cuck like us nippon and it will be fine.
Remember that a bad economy is still better than one run by kikes

Why do you always post this thread? Why do you want immigrants in your homeland so badly? Are you even full Japanese? Have you been around hispanics, arabs, or blacks? Do you know what hell you are inviting upon yourself and your people?

Japan, along with many south East Asian countries is overpopulated. If the population goes down, it's fine, and in time the birth rate will rise again.

>Thanks to migrants
>The great majority of migrants dont work and are criminals
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>the ultimate fulfillment of human existence is the perpetual expansion of GDP

Please neck urself

You need decent white folks to boost your numbers without decaying your society

Germany is having major crime problems caused by those immigrants. And Germans are slowly being replaced.

The moment you realise there are other things than GDP growth is when it all changes

If your population is stagnating/shrinking then why would you need a rising GDP?

Japan already has a very high standard of living, even if it were to stagnate economically what's the harm in that? Money isn't everything in life. You honestly believe that people should undermine the foundation for the continued existence of their culture and people simply because we might be able to squeeze another 0.x% growth out of it?

What person that hasn't been bombarded with propaganda their entire life would have such twisted priorities?

just make a call that forgin born japanese will be given first dibs for immigration.

There are more important things than economics. It's better to retain Japanese culture and be a little poorer than flood it with immigrants and lose everything.

Less GDP growth is not a problem that needs to be solved
Never has, and never will
GDP decline, however, is another story
Japan doesn't have a declining GDP

(((GDP))) is a propaganda stat used to sell globalism. High (((GDP))) doesn't equate to prosperity, low crime, or preservation of future cultural stability and intelligence. Say no to white genocide and Japanese genocide.

>Economics are irrelevant if my feels and culture are hurt

Interesting.

>Can you refute me?

are you hard of thinking?

Immigration would not solve the economic issues of Japan that are tied to weak unions and too long workdays and hours. Solutions to your current economic stagnation and moreover deflation lie in slow growth of relative wages and too much work.

Immigration only hurts unions and inflates labor pool without increasing the wages but weakening them.

DONT TAKE THE BAIT RETARDS.

The economy is going to change from your fucking robots anyway. The migrants don't help in any way.

>GDP growth

who fucking cares

the way it's measured effectively just encourages building pyramid schemes of debt rather than actually reflecting economic wellbeing

the rest of your points are either predicated on this one shoddy "MUH GDP" argument or just blatant appeal-to-authority fallacies

Japan doesn't need immigrants
you just need to have some babies
you can't because the globalists have fucked your economy already

Don't pay attention to this scum. They will do anything to destabalize your country and try once again their failed policies.

If you ever watched Trueblood, the Antifa are basically Mary Ann. They try over and over and over again, but all they end up with is chaos, and a lot of dead bodies on their hands.

Germany is just siphoning in Europe's money

I haven't seen this post before.

>you can't because the globalists have fucked your economy already

well thats PART of it

it they banned sale, production, possession, transport and transfer of ANY AND ALL sexual (to any degree) products and services and media you would see a nice improvement in birthrates

>Ayy lets weaken the number of wage owners even further by automating everything with robotics
>this will surely solve our economic issues instead of just lessening the amount of effective tax payers and leading into even bigger economic stagnation with more people suffering in poverty

Welfare.

Otherwise, there's no reason for mudslides to come over to Nippon.

OP how is it you are from japan and stupid enough to either:

be stupid
OR
bait for shits and giggles?

strawman
also infantile
also appeal to ridicule
et al
try again

and?

well thats a gross oversimplication

still.... this guy mostly gets it

this guy also gets it, mostly

indeed

no, the situation is a social and cultural one, what you describe it just a symptom

again, fact

absolutely

how so many people in one thread that know how to think?

another correct poster

those are the only, and temporary, immigrants i would say japan should have

japan is not overpopulated
its land area is grossly underdeveloped
not overpopulated at all

not "mostly" but "most absolutely assuredly"

my man TK

how about telling to fuck off because no, because no

>Too overcrowded

see above

Death of those unable to adept to new conditions of life is just evolutionary process comrade.
Culture and your feelings are irrelevant in the long run. Culture is subject to change and therefor its romantization serves no purpose.

Demographic projects aren't destiny. They're models.

Albanians had the highest birthrate in Europe. It was already poor, they still fucked like bunnies.

Then this happened. It went from 6 (in 1960) to 1.79.

We know very well how to slow a nation's birthrate: urbanize the population and teach their women to read. We also know that incentives make a CRUCIAL difference when it comes to birthrate as well as big families. For instance, Russia has arrested an actual democide -- millions of people died in the 1990s as their population & birthrates plunged -- to where it's stabilized at 0.

When Japan starts having houses that are for sale dirt cheap, it will become kawaii a f to have a big family to move into them. What's happening now is a normal reaction to their psychotic obsession with business and then its collapse. People don't know what to do, increasingly they've decided to do nothing.

This thread is about economics and not about culture nor social situation of Japan.

Inviting masses of savages into your country replaces a temporary demographic problem caused by a prior population boom in one now aging generation with longterm problems. Yes it would be good for the economy in the short term. But in the longterm you get much more crime, terrorism and constant banter on pol. Besides you already have a housing problem. Mass immigration wont help with that.

Good. No one should. Robots are allies then.

>This thread is about economics and not about culture nor social situation of Japan.

fallacious
can you figure out how?

How does having more mouths to feed in the oncoming age of automation translate into a good thing?

ching chong we need mo immigront ching pong yang don't mess with this chang

p.s.:
>you must refute but not use anything that could be validly refutative

yeah ok bud

every single day for the past year you make this fucking post

literally kill yourself

>Culture and your feelings are irrelevant in the long run.

subjective
false generalization
handwavium
so forth

>Culture is subject to change and therefor its romantization serves no purpose.

all of the above but moreso

So if I falsified statistics saying that sucking dog dicks was a good source of income, would you do it? I know canadians would, but I'm asking Japan

Are they so far removed from one another?

the guy is just a troll or imbecile or both

If culture is not subject to change feel free to prove it. But if it is subject to change how could you preserve it without contaminating it nor what value would it hold when its core is subject to change.

agree japan you NEED IMMIGRANTS, it's next step YOU HAVE TO MAKE to SURVIVE

Original Posts arguments regarding immigration are based on economics. He asks for refuting his economic analysis and its effects.

Taxes dont solve poverty. They help create it.

>If culture is not subject to change feel free to prove it.

red herring
goalposts
so forth
more fallacies

>But if it is subject to change how could you preserve it without contaminating it nor what value would it hold when its core is subject to change.

thats what culture is
and value is subjective
you are not a computer or emotionless robot, stop trying to feign that act

Your words are empty. "Change" can mean anything. Change can include increasing the persistence of good existing ideas like laws upholding freedoms, which white cultures built and are the only group voting as a majority to preserve in the United States.

possibly best post yet

Hes asking for a refutation of his argument -
full stop.

there are a few things the connection you are making could mean

which meaning are you pointing to?

Not funding the government and letting Japan to default on its debts would lead to wider economic collapse followed by more poverty. They can not afford to rise in their national debt`s interest rates either.

that would be painful in short term, best in long term

painful and best because it is the only way to sever one's self from the tumor of globalism

The Yamato race is originally from mainland asia anyways. If you are smart you will take high IQ neo mongoloid type people from China, Korea and north vietnam. As long as Japan retains its racial phenotype i think it is ok. It would be like eastern european migrating to western europe.

Material value can be determined, therefor non-material things are definable too culture in particular since it effects our behavior,conditioning and actions. In its current state culture hold very little material value since it is not an tool of social engineering nor conditioning by the larger society.

Not sure if sarcasm or not. Coul be both. In any case just to make sure. The idea thst stealing money from wealth producers and giving it to poor people that produce very little wealth is going to make them financially independant and get them out of poverty is ludicrous. All you do is alleviate some of the symptoms of poverty. But you dont teach a man to fish by giving him free fish.

you guys are top in every identifiable metric of quality of life. You have everything and the west is crumbling before your eyes. Your economy is stagnating but our middle class is dying, already gone in all major metropolis. Your only problems is low birth rate and inefficient work culture. Those are both solvable.

Most tourists would rather go to overpopulated cities and it's overcrowded as fuck and really hard to assimilate when everyone associates Japan with Anime.

>Material value can be determined,

still subjective

> therefor non-material things are definable too culture in particular since it effects our behavior,conditioning and actions

value still subjective

>In its current state culture hold very little material value

subjective

>since it is not an tool of social engineering nor conditioning by the larger society.

arbitrarily attached metrics/conditions

>Not sure if sarcasm or not.

not sarcasm, NOT AT ALL.

The solution is to cut expenditure drastically.

In it's most basic form your argument appears to be:

>Japan needs people.
>Immigrants are people.
>Therefore, Japan needs immigrants.

The problem is with the second premise. Immigrants are not people - at least not in the sense that will help Japan. They disproportionately use social services, they undermine Japanese cultural integrity and in large numbers they will jeopardise Japanese security.

Use your real flag, Schlomo. Japan is fine the way it is.

Economic collapse would make Japan even more reliant on outside forces as without trade surplus following their collapse and with their underfunded government they would have to rely on foreign aid and might become subject to strict control by the UN.

Japans GDP:
1990 3.14 trillion
2012 6.20 trillion

As for immigrants... Japan is not exactly a country you can just assimilate into.
All you'll get is refugee only sectors in your city that don't associate with the rest of the community... how would that be desirable?

So basically Japan is on track to become Asia's Switzerland? Not a bad path to go down.

good way to state it, i laughed

i think its simple enough he might get it

Indeed but I doubt that democracy where majority of its population are elderly and soon will retire would be willing to cut its welfare nor even be effectively able to rise taxes.

you keep thinking one step forward, and then you stop thinking, rather: try to keep thinking

I hope your women are raped in front of you by hajjis. "needs immigrants" fucking kys you absolute fuck

FILTHY JEW

GET OUT OF NIHON

GDP growth has nothing to do with population growth.

Countries like Chile and Argentina had population growth in the single digits from 2000 to now, but their GDP expanded 3x to 5x.

The problem with Japan is that its economic polices are designed for old people. Japan needs reforms.

Robot owners pay tax. You just have to increase taxes on the wealthy instead of the working man since the wealthy own the robots and all the profits of their labor.